Genshin impact discussion

Stay on whatever you can get (Berserker, Exile, Brave Heart etc), until AR 45 when you can get guaranteed gold drops in the highest difficulty domains. I don’t recommend artifact farming before that. Just keep the same character building idea that crit rate and crit damage are the preferred artifact stats to build up on.
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: yes. and plus if youre playing co op with another jean, a loli (the little girls), and a Ninguang, then you can play loliball. vidiyo here: 

What artifacts should I use (4 to 3 stars)

im not good with artifacts, but maybe martial artists set then max out the artifacts. only use atk and anemo dmg bonus main stat if shes main dps. if not then use a combo of health and crit rate.
I finally have enough primogems to buy a lot of wishes. I'll spend them all rn, then I'll do the Ninth Floor of Abyss Floor and complete it and a few other quests.

(Apr. 07, 2021  7:39 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What artifacts should I use (4 to 3 stars)

im not good with artifacts, but maybe martial artists set then max out the artifacts. only use atk and anemo dmg bonus main stat if shes main dps. if not then use a combo of health and crit rate.
Health and crit rate combination will be good.
I need to play more so I can get primogems, my main go to characters are Keqing and kaeya. Perfect duo for me.
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:45 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to play more so I can get primogems, my main go to characters are Keqing and kaeya. Perfect duo for me.

Yes, but the thing is you have to develop EVERY character to actually be good at the game. It's hard.
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:45 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to play more so I can get primogems, my main go to characters are Keqing and kaeya. Perfect duo for me.

Yes, but the thing is you have to develop EVERY character to actually be good at the game. It's hard.

Yeh I know, but I'm doing fine right now. Not great but I've been developing my kaeya and Keqing a lot mostly.
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes, but the thing is you have to develop EVERY character to actually be good at the game. It's hard.

Yeh I know, but I'm doing fine right now. Not great but I've been developing my kaeya and Keqing a lot mostly.

I got new stuff and characters yesterday by spending 3/4 of my primos
dang. i thought i had enough primos but i dont have childe. i guess we gotta grind.
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: dang. i thought i had enough primos but i dont have childe. i guess we gotta grind.

I got max pity and got Jean (not that I’m complaining, I mean she does everything).
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: dang. i thought i had enough primos but i dont have childe. i guess we gotta grind.

I got max pity and got Jean (not that I’m complaining, I mean she does everything).

oof. i got a qiqi on the klee banner.
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Free... Hoya have you heard Kaeya’s theme? It’s beautiful (here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQpOPr9Fki0)

That really suits him, mysterious and cold.
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Free... Hoya have you heard Kaeya’s theme? It’s beautiful (here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQpOPr9Fki0)

That really suits him, mysterious and cold.

And that’s why I have him on my team. Best made character ever.
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That really suits him, mysterious and cold.

And that’s why I have him on my team. Best made character ever.

He's never left my team and neither has Keqing, I use them both together. It's good. His voice is soo good and I like the mystery of him.
(Apr. 12, 2021  12:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/manga Genshin manga.

ive discovered something amazing. if you put the alnguage in korean or something else, yojll get all 16 chapters. and google translate translatess... oh wait. dang is it drawn or is it text in the manga?

(Apr. 08, 2021  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I got Jean, Max, and a bunch of characters. I have around 9k primos, need to spend them. I NEED childe.
Apparantly childe is a bad guy aha I don't like him anymore. Tho his voice I've heard many times in anime.
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Apr. 08, 2021  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I got max pity and got Jean (not that I’m complaining, I mean she does everything).

I got Jean, Max, and a bunch of characters. I have around 9k primos, need to spend them. I NEED childe.

YES. COME TO THE WHALE SIDE. ok but dont whale. just spend them.
I need to play more, what do you guys even do to get so many primos and spent some yesterday and got razor and sucrose.
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to play more, what do you guys even do to get so many primos and spent some yesterday and got razor and sucrose.

I don’t lol. I simply get 160 and wish for rosaria (forgive me rosaria mains for I have sinned and gotten C6 barbruh)
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to play more, what do you guys even do to get so many primos and spent some yesterday and got razor and sucrose.

I don’t lol. I simply get 160 and wish for rosaria (forgive me rosaria mains for I have sinned and gotten C6 barbruh)

Can you get 5 stars from 1 wish?
wow a lot of downloads
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t lol. I simply get 160 and wish for rosaria (forgive me rosaria mains for I have sinned and gotten C6 barbruh)

Can you get 5 stars from 1 wish?

That’s how I got Jean. You can also get 4 stars from one wish (every 10 pulls you’re guaranteed that 4 stars).
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I got Jean, Max, and a bunch of characters. I have around 9k primos, need to spend them. I NEED childe.

YES. COME TO THE WHALE SIDE. ok but dont whale. just spend them.

(Apr. 12, 2021  5:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to play more, what do you guys even do to get so many primos and spent some yesterday and got razor and sucrose.

I just grind primos. Practice and Hard Work