Genshin impact discussion

(Apr. 01, 2021  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga's Son could you send me you’re uid?

I don't have the uid in my mind, When I'm free, I'll check genshin and tell you
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga's Son could you send me you’re uid?

I don't have the uid in my mind, When I'm free, I'll check genshin and tell you
You said that to me more than once last time, I want to play with some friends.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't have the uid in my mind, When I'm free, I'll check genshin and tell you
You said that to me more than once last time, I want to play with some friends.

I have milestones coming up (milestones kinda like end of year test, if you fail u have to re do the whole grade) so I'm kinda busy. When I'm free, I promise I WILL share the UID
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You said that to me more than once last time, I want to play with some friends.

I have milestones coming up (milestones kinda like end of year test, if you fail u have to re do the whole grade) so I'm kinda busy. When I'm free, I promise I WILL share the UID
Glad we don't re do years.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have milestones coming up (milestones kinda like end of year test, if you fail u have to re do the whole grade) so I'm kinda busy. When I'm free, I promise I WILL share the UID
Glad we don't re do years.

If I fail, you know how Asian Parents are and 6Jupiter5 knows what Indian Parents are like, so I basically need to pass or I'm dead.
im lucky i do homeschool so theres not TOO much stress
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: im lucky i do homeschool so theres not TOO much stress

I don't.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Glad we don't re do years.

If I fail, you know how Asian Parents are and 6Jupiter5 knows what Indian Parents are like, so I basically need to pass or I'm dead.
Yes I understand. I can empathise.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Glad we don't re do years.

mexican parents are like asian parents 2.0 ;-;
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:43 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If I fail, you know how Asian Parents are and 6Jupiter5 knows what Indian Parents are like, so I basically need to pass or I'm dead.

oof. my parents are philipino (i think i spelled right) and they arent bad. although me and my brother dont always behave....
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If I fail, you know how Asian Parents are and 6Jupiter5 knows what Indian Parents are like, so I basically need to pass or I'm dead.

I don't think so. Ask Mr.Jupiter

I think it’s the other way around. Yu may have the chapal (sandal) but we get the chapal and supri (broomstick). Also if you’re disobedient well let’s just say you’re going to be beaten up pretty badly (speaking from experience)
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:43 PM)Pixi Wrote: mexican parents are like asian parents 2.0 ;-;

I think it’s the other way around. Yu may have the chapal (sandal) but we get the chapal and supri (broomstick). Also if you’re disobedient well let’s just say you’re going to be beaten up pretty badly (speaking from experience)

would it be bad if they saw you write this? i feel bad for you 6Jupiter5 but youre used to it right?
Getting a chapal and tapar isn't like we consider evil or bad or anything.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think it’s the other way around. Yu may have the chapal (sandal) but we get the chapal and supri (broomstick). Also if you’re disobedient well let’s just say you’re going to be beaten up pretty badly (speaking from experience)

would it be bad if they saw you write this? i feel bad for you 6Jupiter5 but youre used to it right?
Maybe it would be maybe it wouldn’t. I really don’t know.

(Apr. 01, 2021  5:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Getting a chapal and tapar isn't like we consider evil or bad or anything.

Hey you got an A+? Keep on going like this and you’ll be going to mc Donald’s maybe you need the chapal belt.
i dont think i get grades until 8th grade or something.
Thank you for sharing good information with us.
I like your post and everything you share with us
is up-to-date and very intel limitable, I want to
bookmark the page so I can come back here to read you,
because you did a wonderful job.
<a href="https://senscare.se/bemanningssjukskoterska/"title="bemanning sjuksköterska">bemanning sjuksköterska</a>
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:13 PM)bemanningssjuk Wrote: Thank you for sharing good information with us.
I like your post and everything you share with us
is up-to-date and very intel limitable, I want to
bookmark the page so I can come back here to read you,
because you did a wonderful job.
<a href="https://senscare.se/bemanningssjukskoterska/"title="bemanning sjuksköterska">bemanning sjuksköterska</a>

[/font][/font][/font]
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:  would it be bad if they saw you write this? i feel bad for you 6Jupiter5 but youre used to it right?
Maybe it would be maybe it wouldn’t. I really don’t know.

(Apr. 01, 2021  5:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Getting a chapal and tapar isn't like we consider evil or bad or anything.

Hey you got an A+? Keep on going like this and you’ll be going to mc Donald’s maybe you need the chapal belt.
Actually we have grades 1-9. My parents aren't that strict. I've gotten bad grades before. They didn't do anything. They just pressure me a bit to do good.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think it’s the other way around. Yu may have the chapal (sandal) but we get the chapal and supri (broomstick). Also if you’re disobedient well let’s just say you’re going to be beaten up pretty badly (speaking from experience)

It's for almost 99 percent of all indian families, including mine

(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:43 PM)Pixi Wrote: mexican parents are like asian parents 2.0 ;-;

I get a wooden stick with broomstick and chapal, basically eveyrthing they have in their hand when they get mad at me

(Apr. 01, 2021  5:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe it would be maybe it wouldn’t. I really don’t know.

Actually we have grades 1-9. My parents aren't that strict. I've gotten bad grades before. They didn't do anything. They just pressure me a bit to do good.

Lucky. Let's get back on Topic. It's a genshin impact discussion thread. You start the genshin impact topic.
ever thought about childes delusion? maybe theyll have a delusion banner in the future where like, you can wish for a delusion but can only attach to a character with that type delusion.
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:56 PM)eggblader Wrote: ever thought about childes delusion? maybe theyll have a delusion banner in the future where like, you can wish for a delusion but can only attach to a character with that type delusion.

Ok but when will Signora get her banner? And when will Timmie’s dad return as the first harbringer.
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:56 PM)eggblader Wrote: ever thought about childes delusion? maybe theyll have a delusion banner in the future where like, you can wish for a delusion but can only attach to a character with that type delusion.

Ok but when will Signora get her banner? And when will Timmie’s dad return as the first harbringer.

you mean timmie? whos timmies dad (im sorry timmie forgive me)

i didnt know timmie had a dad
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:19 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ok but when will Signora get her banner? And when will Timmie’s dad return as the first harbringer.

you mean timmie? whos timmies dad (im sorry timmie forgive me)

i didnt know timmie had a dad

Timmie you know bird protector.