Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 26, 2021  4:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  4:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No I didn't lol but I wish.

I can't complete abyss floor eight, so I'll do that today!

Idek what that is, I don't play much.
(Mar. 26, 2021  5:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  4:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I can't complete abyss floor eight, so I'll do that today!

Idek what that is, I don't play much.

Too lazy to explain: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Spiral_Abyss

My Hu Tao's godlike at this point. I'll spend primos soon so i'll get new build stuff and characters
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  5:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idek what that is, I don't play much.

Too lazy to explain: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Spiral_Abyss

My Hu Tao's godlike at this point. I'll spend primos soon so i'll get new build stuff and characters
Oh that, well I haven't played much so I got no new stuff. Still with Keqing but I'm happy with. My favs are Keqing, kaeya and razor.
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Too lazy to explain: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Spiral_Abyss

Oh that, well I haven't played much so I got no new stuff. Still with Keqing but I'm happy with. My favs are Keqing, kaeya and razor.

Maybe you should play more. Kaeya and Keqing are amazing, love them. Razor's cool, but my favorite is Venti and Diluc
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh that, well I haven't played much so I got no new stuff. Still with Keqing but I'm happy with. My favs are Keqing, kaeya and razor.

Maybe you should play more. Kaeya and Keqing are amazing, love them. Razor's cool, but my favorite is Venti and Diluc
Diluc's alright I guess when I played as him didn't enjoy him as much. Ventis good. I haven't got razor I just like his personality and stuff.
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Maybe you should play more. Kaeya and Keqing are amazing, love them. Razor's cool, but my favorite is Venti and Diluc
Diluc's alright I guess when I played as him didn't enjoy him as much. Ventis good. I haven't got razor I just like his personality and stuff.

Ye that's really what I meant. Razor's cool. Diluc's damage is outright insane, and I like his fighting style tbh
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Diluc's alright I guess when I played as him didn't enjoy him as much. Ventis good. I haven't got razor I just like his personality and stuff.

Ye that's really what I meant. Razor's cool. Diluc's damage is outright insane, and I like his fighting style tbh

When you play as them on trial they feel stronger than when you get them.
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ye that's really what I meant. Razor's cool. Diluc's damage is outright insane, and I like his fighting style tbh

When you play as them on trial they feel stronger than when you get them.

I didn't feel that tbh
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  7:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: When you play as them on trial they feel stronger than when you get them.

I didn't feel that tbh

they are tho. they level 90 and they do like 7k dmg per hit
In the trial section you can see the character's level, weapon, artifacts, talents and constellation. Sometimes their builds are disingenuous and sometimes weird. ie. a Physical Damage Xingqiu and Hu Tao with Staff of Homa in the trial section before.
My Hu Tao's lvl 59
Can someone make me a team with these characters?
Beidou
Noelle
Ninguang
Chongyun
Venti
Razor
Kaeya
Amber
Lumine
Lisa
Barbara
Xiangling
Diona
(Mar. 27, 2021  10:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can someone make me a team with these characters?
Beidou
Noelle
Ninguang
Chongyun
Venti
Razor
Kaeya
Amber
Lumine
Lisa
Barbara
Xiangling
Diona

Kaeya, Venti, Barbara, and Chongyun. If you want to know why I chose this team, quote me and ask. Want more teams?
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:26 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  10:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can someone make me a team with these characters?
Beidou
Noelle
Ninguang
Chongyun
Venti
Razor
Kaeya
Amber
Lumine
Lisa
Barbara
Xiangling
Diona

Kaeya, Venti, Barbara, and Chongyun. If you want to know why I chose this team, quote me and ask. Want more teams?

Why this team?
Beidou
Noelle
Ninguang
Chongyun
Venti
Razor
Kaeya
Amber
Lumine
Lisa
Barbara
Xiangling
Diona

for now, make chongyun your main dps or venti. use both. use xiangling for pyro and barbruh for healer.

(Mar. 28, 2021  6:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
Beidou
Noelle
Ninguang
Chongyun
Venti
Razor
Kaeya
Amber
Lumine
Lisa
Barbara
Xiangling
Diona

for now, make chongyun your main dps or venti. use both. use xiangling for pyro and barbruh for healer.

or you can replace barbruh with diona and replace venti with razor but i wouldnt do that. its just an extra suggestion.
Im using lumine, kaeya, Keqing and Amber.
(Mar. 28, 2021  5:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:26 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Kaeya, Venti, Barbara, and Chongyun. If you want to know why I chose this team, quote me and ask. Want more teams?

Why this team?

Synergy, they're compatible with each other, all characters cover each other's weakness, they're all powerful, and have good stats

eggblader, I completed Abyss Floor 8 buddy
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  5:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why this team?

Synergy, they're compatible with each other, all characters cover each other's weakness, they're all powerful, and have good stats

no. i NEED PROOF.
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:39 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Synergy, they're compatible with each other, all characters cover each other's weakness, they're all powerful, and have good stats

no. i NEED PROOF.

Idk how to show you proof
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:39 PM)eggblader Wrote: no. i NEED PROOF.

Idk how to show you proof

take a picture.
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Idk how to show you proof

take a picture.

idk how to post it here, and first of all, if you keep trying to complete abyss floor 8, improve team synergry, you'll pass it as well

eggblader, https://game8.co/games/Genshin-Impact/archives/314370
fine. whatever i believe you.
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:29 PM)eggblader Wrote: fine. whatever i believe you.

why don't you try to complete it?
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:29 PM)eggblader Wrote: fine. whatever i believe you.

why don't you try to complete it?

too hard and i need more ascension materials. i just went ar 35 a couple days ago.
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:39 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why don't you try to complete it?

too hard and i need more ascension materials. i just went ar 35 a couple days ago.

What's your best team rn?