Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idk why but playing games like genshin feels better to play on my phone.

I don't have a phone sadly
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:59 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idk why but playing games like genshin feels better to play on my phone.

I don't have a phone sadly
Sad times.
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:02 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't have a phone sadly
Sad times.

I prob won't get a phone till I'm in college, so I guess I'll just game on my gaming computer
Who should I get? (still mad that i didnt get hu tao) Tartaglia or Venti? I might get Tartaglia because I already have a really good support, aka Zhongli, and I'm guaranteed to get Rosaria so that's already +1 more character for me
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:27 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Who should I get? (still mad that i didnt get hu tao) Tartaglia or Venti? I might get Tartaglia because I already have a really good support, aka Zhongli, and I'm guaranteed to get Rosaria so that's already +1 more character for me
Welp, now that I've pitched in, I might as well share what I have and what characters I use.
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:27 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Who should I get? (still mad that i didnt get hu tao) Tartaglia or Venti? I might get Tartaglia because I already have a really good support, aka Zhongli, and I'm guaranteed to get Rosaria so that's already +1 more character for me

I did lol

(Mar. 17, 2021  6:29 PM)eggblader Wrote:

I agree. Tartaglia's a good option
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Welp, now that I've pitched in, I might as well share what I have and what characters I use.
AHH JUUDJSNDNRJEEKKSDGRH  HOW?!?! SJSNDNRHEJDJDN

I LITERALLY GET EVERYTHING BUT WHAT I WANT. I LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHARACTER I WANT I HAVE A KEQING AND QIQI AND ZHONGLI BUT THATS IT. ZHONGLI IS USELESS. eggblader: <triggered> (okay im not really yelling dont get mad.)
Imma do a few pulls now

(Mar. 17, 2021  6:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Welp, now that I've pitched in, I might as well share what I have and what characters I use.

You shouldn't be disappointed, Hu Tao's a great character, and the artifacts and other stuff you got are good as well.
What's your build on keqing?
Crimson Witch of flames pieces are really good on hu tao, works perfectly with her.

(Mar. 17, 2021  8:03 PM)eggblader Wrote:

I LITERALLY GET EVERYTHING BUT WHAT I WANT. I LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHARACTER I WANT I HAVE A KEQING AND QIQI AND ZHONGLI BUT THATS IT. ZHONGLI IS USELESS. eggblader: <triggered> (okay im not really yelling dont get mad.)

can you plz stop raging and typing in caps?
My only 5 star is Keqing, but I really like her. It's easier for me to use her than Diluc.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Imma do a few pulls now

You shouldn't be disappointed, Hu Tao's a great character, and the artifacts and other stuff you got are good as well.
Crimson Witch of flames pieces are really good on hu tao, works perfectly with her.

(Mar. 17, 2021  8:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: AHH JUUDJSNDNRJEEKKSDGRH  HOW?!?! SJSNDNRHEJDJDN

I LITERALLY GET EVERYTHING BUT WHAT I WANT. I LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHARACTER I WANT I HAVE A KEQING AND QIQI AND ZHONGLI BUT THATS IT. ZHONGLI IS USELESS.  eggblader: <triggered>  (okay im not really yelling dont get mad.)

can you plz stop raging and typing in caps?

OK
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:03 PM)eggblader Wrote:

Honestly, I have no idea. I wanted Keqing because she looked fun, so I somehow got her right off the bat. I wanted Ganyu because her Frostflake Arrow looked really convenient to account for my bad aim, and I managed to get her. I wanted Hu Tao because calculations for her Elemental Skill made her look insane, and I won a second 50/50. The only thing I was slightly disappointed about was that I got Primordial Jade-Winged Spear from the Standard Banner after a ton of Wishes rather than a new character, but it's definitely better than Dragon's Bane on Hu Tao, so it worked out. Also, Zhongli isn't a bad character at all. If you build him properly, he can be a solid Sub-DPS or can be a great Support with his Shield.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Oh, I'm not disappointed about Hu Tao at all. She's even stronger than my Keqing, although that's mainly because I got that Pyro DMG% Goblet for her. My Keqing build has changed drastically from a Physical build (Rancour, Gladiator's Fury, and Bloodstained) to a mediocre Thundersoother build, and now to 2-Piece Gladiator 2-Piece Thundering Fury set with Lion's Roar as the weapon. The Goblet is currently just an ATK% Main Stat one, which should eventually be replaced with an Electro DMG% Goblet once I acquire a good one.
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: AHH JUUDJSNDNRJEEKKSDGRH  HOW?!?! SJSNDNRHEJDJDN

I LITERALLY GET EVERYTHING BUT WHAT I WANT. I LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHARACTER I WANT I HAVE A KEQING AND QIQI AND ZHONGLI BUT THATS IT. ZHONGLI IS USELESS.  eggblader: <triggered>  (okay im not really yelling dont get mad.)
Honestly, I have no idea. I wanted Keqing because she looked fun, so I somehow got her right off the bat. I wanted Ganyu because her Frostflake Arrow looked really convenient to account for my bad aim, and I managed to get her. I wanted Hu Tao because calculations for her Elemental Skill made her look insane, and I won a second 50/50. The only thing I was slightly disappointed about was that I got Primordial Jade-Winged Spear from the Standard Banner after a ton of Wishes rather than a new character, but it's definitely better than Dragon's Bane on Hu Tao, so it worked out. Also, Zhongli isn't a bad character at all. If you build him properly, he can be a solid Sub-DPS or can be a great Support with his Shield.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You shouldn't be disappointed, Hu Tao's a great character, and the artifacts and other stuff you got are good as well.
Oh, I'm not disappointed about Hu Tao at all. She's even stronger than my Keqing, although that's mainly because I got that Pyro DMG% Goblet for her. My Keqing build has changed drastically from a Physical build (Rancour, Gladiator's Fury, and Bloodstained) to a mediocre Thundersoother build, and now to 2-Piece Gladiator 2-Piece Thundering Fury set with Lion's Roar as the weapon. The Goblet is currently just an ATK% Main Stat one, which should eventually be replaced with an Electro DMG% Goblet once I acquire a good one.

i just get all the trashy artifacs.
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

(Mar. 17, 2021  8:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: You shouldn't be disappointed, Hu Tao's a great character, and the artifacts and other stuff you got are good as well.

Yeah. Hu Tao is one of the best character's in the game.

Your kaeya build is pretty good, but Both Kaeya's abilities scale off ATK, The weapons that best work with kaeya are Festering Desire and Harbinger of Dawn, with artifacts like Noblesse Oblige and Instructor. 2 set berserker works well with kaeya as well.

[/quote]

That's not true. No person always get trashy artifacts
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Honestly, I have no idea. I wanted Keqing because she looked fun, so I somehow got her right off the bat. I wanted Ganyu because her Frostflake Arrow looked really convenient to account for my bad aim, and I managed to get her. I wanted Hu Tao because calculations for her Elemental Skill made her look insane, and I won a second 50/50. The only thing I was slightly disappointed about was that I got Primordial Jade-Winged Spear from the Standard Banner after a ton of Wishes rather than a new character, but it's definitely better than Dragon's Bane on Hu Tao, so it worked out. Also, Zhongli isn't a bad character at all. If you build him properly, he can be a solid Sub-DPS or can be a great Support with his Shield.

Yeah. Hu Tao is one of the best character's in the game.

Your kaeya build is pretty good, but Both Kaeya's abilities scale off ATK, The weapons that best work with kaeya are Festering Desire and Harbinger of Dawn, with artifacts like Noblesse Oblige and Instructor. 2 set berserker works well with kaeya as well.

[/quote]

lots of people do.    [img]
[Image: n6hBypEMeMnHobBi8]
[/img]

dang it didnt work.
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah. Hu Tao is one of the best character's in the game.

lots of people do.    [img]
[Image: n6hBypEMeMnHobBi8]
[/img]

dang it didnt work.
[/quote]

Not ALWAYs. sometimes, yes, but not always.

I'll spend my 13.9k primogems now
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: That's not true. No person always get trashy artifacts

lots of people do.    [img]<br />[Image: n6hBypEMeMnHobBi8]<br />[/img]

dang it didnt work.

[/quote]

HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY?!?!
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:37 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: lots of people do.    [img]<br />[Image: n6hBypEMeMnHobBi8]<br />[/img]

dang it didnt work.

[/quote]

I spent 10 dollars on the game, but that barely got me any, but than I binged playing on the game, so I got 13.9k primogems. It isn't as hard as it seems, egg
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: Not ALWAYs. sometimes, yes, but not always.

I spent 10 dollars on the game, but that barely got me any, but than I binged playing on the game, so I got 13.9k primogems. It isn't as hard as it seems, egg
[/quote]

whats your ar? i cant even get that much?!
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:40 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  4:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY?!?!

whats your ar? i cant even get that much?!
[/quote]

You can't get the amount I get because I spend more time playing Genshin then you do. I'll tell you my ar when I get my schoolwork done, which will take a few hrs.
Guys I'm on ar 25 and I have to do the temple ascension thing but ima increase my weapons and character levels. Any tips?
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Guys I'm on ar 25 and I have to do the temple ascension thing but ima increase my weapons and character levels. Any tips?

uh, start exploring and fighting lots of bosses. you need the materials.
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Guys I'm on ar 25 and I have to do the temple ascension thing but ima increase my weapons and character levels. Any tips?

uh, start exploring and fighting lots of bosses. you need the materials.
Well yeh ik lol just wanted to know if it's hard to do.
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh, start exploring and fighting lots of bosses. you need the materials.

level up your characters, you need to have your characters in a team have synergy, keep on changing builds till you find the best build for your characters. That's what I did. Then you fight the bosses. Then you can find it easier to ascend
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh, start exploring and fighting lots of bosses. you need the materials.

not really. if you have qiqi tho, collecting violet grass is as boring as watching paint dry, so i reccomend going to stores to buy ascension materials. if they even have any.