Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 17, 2021  4:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: On wish 89 no 5 stars, should I go for Venti? Note I don’t have any good bows free.

Jupiter, my advice is go for Venti. Venti's one of the op characters in the game, and you should def go for him

Free... Hoya  , I don't always talk about Diluc, if you look at my past posts on this thread, it's clear that I barely talk about Diluc

Imma just try to lvl up my party more, need to lvl so I can do better quests and stuff

(Mar. 17, 2021  4:19 PM)eggblader Wrote: no. wait for childe. hes good dps also. he can switch between bow and rapid water daggers.

you realize, that Childe's banner is prob gonna take a long time to come?

dude. is banner comes in 3 weeks.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Jupiter, my advice is go for Venti. Venti's one of the op characters in the game, and you should def go for him

Free... Hoya  , I don't always talk about Diluc, if you look at my past posts on this thread, it's clear that I barely talk about Diluc

Imma just try to lvl up my party more, need to lvl so I can do better quests and stuff

you realize, that Childe's banner is prob gonna take a long time to come?

dude. is banner comes in 3 weeks.

3 weeks? You're telling him to wait 3 weeks more, already how much time he spended on getting his primogems
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: dude. is banner comes in 3 weeks.

3 weeks? You're telling him to wait 3 weeks more, already how much time he spended on getting his primogems

then you can get a c1 childe or a five star weapon.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:18 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 3 weeks? You're telling him to wait 3 weeks more, already how much time he spended on getting his primogems

then you can get a c1 childe or a five star weapon.

Well, Venti's equal to Childe in power
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:18 PM)eggblader Wrote: then you can get a c1 childe or a five star weapon.

Well, Venti's equal to Childe in power

anemo doesnt really have a use in my party. cuz
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Well, Venti's equal to Childe in power

anemo doesnt really have a use in my party. cuz

Ameno isn't a character i'd like to have. I agree
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)eggblader Wrote: anemo doesnt really have a use in my party. cuz

Ameno isn't a character i'd like to have. I agree

im only using lumine right now because barabara is a healer i dont need cuz i have qiqi.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:33 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ameno isn't a character i'd like to have. I agree

im only using lumine right now because barabara is a healer i dont need cuz i have qiqi.

Lumine's better than qiqi and barbara, so I understand
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:33 PM)eggblader Wrote: im only using lumine right now because barabara is a healer i dont need cuz i have qiqi.

Lumine's better than qiqi and barbara, so I understand

actually, i still have qiqi in my roster, and qiqis attacks are faster than lumines.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: On wish 89 no 5 stars, should I go for Venti? Note I don’t have any good bows free.

That is some rather abysmal Wish luck. I'd say going for Venti would be worth it. If you get Venti, the upcoming Event Weapon Windblume Ode could be a decent pick for Venti due to the Elemental Mastery Main Stat, not to mention that you can fully refine it for free if you participate enough in the event for a higher ATK% Bonus from the effect.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

That is some rather abysmal Wish luck. I'd say going for Venti would be worth it. If you get Venti, the upcoming Event Weapon Windblume Ode could be a decent pick for Venti due to the Elemental Mastery Main Stat, not to mention that you can fully refine it for free if you participate enough in the event for a higher ATK% Bonus from the effect.

NOOOOO WAIT FOR CHILDE. HE IS BETTER DPS.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:36 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lumine's better than qiqi and barbara, so I understand

actually, i still have qiqi in my roster, and qiqis attacks are faster than lumines.

lumine's abilities make it her better suited. I do have qiqi as well tho
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:38 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That is some rather abysmal Wish luck. I'd say going for Venti would be worth it. If you get Venti, the upcoming Event Weapon Windblume Ode could be a decent pick for Venti due to the Elemental Mastery Main Stat, not to mention that you can fully refine it for free if you participate enough in the event for a higher ATK% Bonus from the effect.

I mean, it depends on the account as well. Venti is good for players that need a good support and Tartaglia is good for players that don't have a good DPS.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:38 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That is some rather abysmal Wish luck. I'd say going for Venti would be worth it. If you get Venti, the upcoming Event Weapon Windblume Ode could be a decent pick for Venti due to the Elemental Mastery Main Stat, not to mention that you can fully refine it for free if you participate enough in the event for a higher ATK% Bonus from the effect.

he has better dps? Just that's what you got? DPS isn't everything. Just as Citrusninja3 stated, ATK bonus and the Elemental Mastery Main Stat's very good. Venti's a Top-Tier character in genshin.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:38 PM)eggblader Wrote: NOOOOO WAIT FOR CHILDE. HE IS BETTER DPS.

I mean, it depends on the account as well. Venti is good for players that need a good support and Tartaglia is good for players that don't have a good DPS.

i like to have all dps. i have keqing, qiqi, and soon childe. maybe a hu tao or diluc sometime.

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:38 PM)eggblader Wrote: NOOOOO WAIT FOR CHILDE. HE IS BETTER DPS.

he has better dps? Just that's what you got? DPS isn't everything. Just as Citrusninja3 stated, ATK bonus and the Elemental Mastery Main Stat's very good. Venti's a Top-Tier character in genshin.

yes i know that too. i mean, if i get enough primos, i might get him as a collectible. i have zhongli soooo. maybe ill collect all the archons.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:40 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I mean, it depends on the account as well. Venti is good for players that need a good support and Tartaglia is good for players that don't have a good DPS.

i like to have all dps. i have keqing, qiqi, and soon childe. maybe a hu tao or diluc sometime.

All DPS isn't always a great play, but Qiqi is a healing Support character with some DPS capabilities, so she's a good fit.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:40 PM)eggblader Wrote: i like to have all dps. i have keqing, qiqi, and soon childe. maybe a hu tao or diluc sometime.

All DPS isn't always a great play, but Qiqi is a healing Support character with some DPS capabilities, so she's a good fit.

I agree. Your collection of characters should be varied. All same types isn't good. [
i mean, thats just me. i just charge in dealing massive overload.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:40 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I mean, it depends on the account as well. Venti is good for players that need a good support and Tartaglia is good for players that don't have a good DPS.

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he has better dps? Just that's what you got? DPS isn't everything. Just as Citrusninja3 stated, ATK bonus and the Elemental Mastery Main Stat's very good. Venti's a Top-Tier character in genshin.

yes i know that too. i mean, if i get enough primos, i might get him as a collectible. i have zhongli soooo. maybe ill collect all the archons.

All dps isn't good. Your character collection should be varied. Different types, different strategies, team work-play (how they work together) matters a lot.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:40 PM)eggblader Wrote: i like to have all dps. i have keqing, qiqi, and soon childe. maybe a hu tao or diluc sometime.

All dps isn't good. Your character collection should be varied. Different types, different strategies, team work-play (how they work together) matters a lot.

yess. i know. it was a joke.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:48 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: All dps isn't good. Your character collection should be varied. Different types, different strategies, team work-play (how they work together) matters a lot.

yess. i know. it was a joke.

It wasn't a joke.
i can download this on mobile so i can actually play this. which character is the best because i want to be educated on the game before i play.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:48 PM)eggblader Wrote: yess. i know. it was a joke.

It wasn't a joke.

thats just my way of a party. so, ill be clearing abyss floor eight soon. (again not really)

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i can download this on mobile so i can actually play this. which character is the best because i want to be educated on the game before i play.

the game starts with you picking between two twins (boy aether) (girl lumine) it doesnt make a difference between which you choose. (id go for the waifu) you move forward a little bit, get anemo (wind) powers from a statue of seven and you meet amber and get her as a free bow character. you move forward to mondstadt. do story stuff, get more free characters. you unlock wishing. save up these things called primogems and in three weeks from now a banner will release. you want that five star (childe) you need to wish 90 times to get him. thats a lot of wishing so start saving up. there are multiple banners and some of them use a different wishing type. if you want wishing fully explained, look for a youtube video, or find my older post in this thread.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:49 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It wasn't a joke.

thats just my way of a party. so, ill be clearing abyss floor eight soon. (again not really)

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i can download this on mobile so i can actually play this. which character is the best because i want to be educated on the game before i play.

the game starts with you picking between two twins (boy aether) (girl lumine) it doesnt make a difference between which you choose. (id go for the waifu) you move forward a little bit, get anemo (wind) powers from a statue of seven and you meet amber and get her as a free bow character. you move forward to mondstadt. do story stuff, get more free characters. you unlock wishing. save up these things called primogems and in three weeks from now a banner will release. you want that five star (childe) you need to wish 90 times to get him. thats a lot of wishing so start saving up. there are multiple banners and some of them use a different wishing type. if you want wishing fully explained, look for a youtube video, or find my older post in this thread.

Abyss floor eight's kinda more difficult than I thought
Idk why but playing games like genshin feels better to play on my phone.