Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I made a friend on genshin impact, she helped me a lot with finding anemoculus and completing domains. I had fun.

thats nice.
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh, i dont remember. i can tell you tommorow becuase tomorrow is my videogame day.

`My Keqing is Level 49

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:00 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Glad that you’re enjoying the game.  Hope you have fun exploring the world and hope you like the characters you have/get.

What's your most powerful character you have yet?

Most powerful?  I dunno, I like my Klee: lvl 90, talent 9 auto.

[Image: 6PrewXr.jpg]

Here's a quick vid of my Character List:

https://i.imgur.com/cIHhcq3.mp4
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:19 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: `My Keqing is Level 49

YOU HAVE KLEEEEE?!?!
heres a funny story. back when genshin started, i had no idea how anything worked. so after venti, i wished for klee. i got a qiqi. since i was new and stupid, i had no idea that it was bad or good. so i though qiqi sucked and i didnt start using her until like, 2 months later.

Insane buddy! Your characters are like dimensions stronger than mine

This is what I got from spending my primogems

Venti's a godlike character

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:27 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Guess what level my Hu Tao is on

I spent all my primogems (90.56k primogems). Guess what I got

how many more hu taos did you get.

I didn;t get another hu tao
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:19 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Most powerful?  I dunno, I like my Klee: lvl 90, talent 9 auto.

Insane buddy! Your characters are like dimensions stronger than mine

ok man, now i know youre lying. first of all, venti is only limitedtime, and so is klee. you couldnt have gotten them now. and didnt you start playing a couple weeks ago? because venti and klee were at the beggining of the games release.

busted. buddy.
(Mar. 10, 2021  11:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I made a friend on genshin impact, she helped me a lot with finding anemoculus and completing domains. I had fun.

thats nice.

Lol this random guy friended me on Genshin. What's your guys usernames, imma friend request you guys whenever I can

I really want to trade some of my characters
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  11:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: thats nice.

Lol this random guy friended me on Genshin. What's your guys usernames, imma friend request you guys whenever I can

first of all, i know youre busted, second of all, my name is lumine with a zhongli profile picture.

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  11:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: thats nice.

you cant trade in genshin.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:28 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Insane buddy! Your characters are like dimensions stronger than mine

ok man, now i know youre lying. first of all, venti is only limitedtime, and so is klee. you couldnt have gotten them now. and didnt you start playing a couple weeks ago? because venti and klee were at the beggining of the games release.

busted. buddy.

I know! I got him limited time

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lol this random guy friended me on Genshin. What's your guys usernames, imma friend request you guys whenever I can

first of all, i know youre busted, second of all, my name is lumine with a zhongli profile picture.

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lol this random guy friended me on Genshin. What's your guys usernames, imma friend request you guys whenever I can

Lie. https://www.google.com/search?q=can+you+...ve&ssui=on

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:

although you almost got me until you said klee and venti uwu
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:31 PM)eggblader Wrote: although you almost got me until you said klee and venti uwu

wdym?
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:28 PM)eggblader Wrote: ok man, now i know youre lying. first of all, venti is only limitedtime, and so is klee. you couldnt have gotten them now. and didnt you start playing a couple weeks ago? because venti and klee were at the beggining of the games release.

busted. buddy.

I know! I got him limited time

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: first of all, i know youre busted, second of all, my name is lumine with a zhongli profile picture.

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: first of all, i know youre busted, second of all, my name is lumine with a zhongli profile picture.

dude. where in the game does it say you can trade. ive been playing since the beggining and i have done so much research.
I played with a lumine lol. Anyone want to add me?
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:31 PM)eggblader Wrote: although you almost got me until you said klee and venti uwu

wdym?

how did you spend primogems NOW, and get klee and venti? they arent on any banners right NOW
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:33 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I know! I got him limited time

dude. where in the game does it say you can trade. ive been playing since the beggining and i have done so much research.

Bruh I literally have proof. I searched it up on google. And if you think I don't play Genshin and I'm lying, then you can quiz me on Genshin

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:34 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: wdym?

how did you spend primogems NOW, and get klee and venti? they arent on any banners right NOW

Didn't I say that I spent all my primogems yesterday or day before yesterday?
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:33 PM)eggblader Wrote: dude. where in the game does it say you can trade. ive been playing since the beggining and i have done so much research.

Bruh I literally have proof. I searched it up on google. And if you think I don't play Genshin and I'm lying, then you can quiz me on Genshin

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:34 PM)eggblader Wrote: how did you spend primogems NOW, and get klee and venti? they arent on any banners right NOW

yes i know. but klee and venti arent on any banners yesterday, or the day before that.

also maybe you shouldve read the whole reddit thread.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:36 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bruh I literally have proof. I searched it up on google. And if you think I don't play Genshin and I'm lying, then you can quiz me on Genshin

yes i know. but klee and venti arent on any banners yesterday, or the day before that.

Look in Genshin Rn! I got venti for limited time, and secondly, I'm not lying

Or maybe, I'm not sure, every region or every country has different timings for banners

And I spent my primogems two days ago
Sheesh stop arguing lol. I'm saving up my primogems but it's taking a while lol. Though idk which characters I want yet.
Free... Hoya did you ever wish the Moment of Bloom wish?
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya did you ever wish the Moment of Bloom wish?

No, not yet. Don't think I will. Anyways Btw add me on genshin.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Sheesh stop arguing lol. I'm saving up my primogems but it's taking a while lol. Though idk which characters I want yet.

It's going to take me a long time for me to get a good amount of primogems now

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya did you ever wish the Moment of Bloom wish?

No, not yet. Don't think I will. Anyways Btw add me on genshin.

What's your UID? I'll add you when I'm done studying

Moment of Bloom is the best wish in the whole game in my opinion
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Sheesh stop arguing lol. I'm saving up my primogems but it's taking a while lol. Though idk which characters I want yet.

It's going to take me a long time for me to get a good amount of primogems now

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No, not yet. Don't think I will. Anyways Btw add me on genshin.

What's your UID? I'll add you when I'm done studying

I named myself...... with lumine pic.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: yes i know. but klee and venti arent on any banners yesterday, or the day before that.

Look in Genshin Rn! I got venti for limited time, and secondly, I'm not lying

Or maybe, I'm not sure, every region or every country has different timings for banners

well were both in america arent we?

My Strongest Character rn is Hu Tao. Do you have any suggestions for what build I should put on Hu Tao? Maybe I can make Hu Tao a little bit more op here
and venti doesnt come till the 17th.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:42 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Look in Genshin Rn! I got venti for limited time, and secondly, I'm not lying

well were both in america arent we?

I'm not in America rn. My grandfather passed away, so my family have been staying in India for about a month now