Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 09, 2021  9:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I made like 10 all nighters, so that's how I farmed these many primogems

This is known as an obsession. It’s okay to play the game, but play in moderation or else you will perish for sure.

well, sure I'll take a break from this game then

(Mar. 09, 2021  9:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I made like 10 all nighters, so that's how I farmed these many primogems

Bruh your obsessed I've never been addicted to a game even call of duty games.

Yeh Imma take a break from this game or play less
dude. you did not get 90k. that is impossible without money. IM. POSS. EE. BUL.
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: dude. you did not get 90k. that is impossible without money. IM. POSS. EE. BUL.

I did spend money and I did grind a lot, I made 10 all nighters, so that also made it easier to grind primogems. If you don't believe me, idc tbh

imma not play genshin today, just spend my 90.56k primogems
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: dude. you did not get 90k. that is impossible without money. IM. POSS. EE. BUL.

I did spend money and I did grind a lot, I made 10 all nighters, so that also made it easier to grind primogems. If you don't believe me, idc tbh

pls take a picture. i want to see the truth.
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:17 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I did spend money and I did grind a lot, I made 10 all nighters, so that also made it easier to grind primogems. If you don't believe me, idc tbh

pls take a picture. i want to see the truth.

I can't upload a picture or image here
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:17 PM)eggblader Wrote: pls take a picture. i want to see the truth.

I can't upload a picture or image here

make a link.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:02 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I can't upload a picture or image here

make a link.

idk how to make a link and first of all, I have more important things to do

Hu Tao's def one of my fav characters
I still can't make believe you made 90k lol, I've still been on a thousand for days but i haven't played much lol.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I still can't make believe you made 90k lol, I've still been on a thousand for days but i haven't played much lol.

It's all about how much time you spent..if you spend all the time you can, with 10 all nighters, with spending some money, that equals 90k primogems
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I still can't make believe you made 90k lol, I've still been on a thousand for days but i haven't played much lol.

It's all about how much time you spent..if you spend all the time you can, with 10 all nighters, with spending some money, that equals 90k primogems

I can't do that, I can't function without 1 day sleep. Anyways ima play genshin in a bit and try to get more primogems.
Free... Hoya What build did you put on Kaeya?
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya What build did you put on Kaeya?

Idk I just put random stuff on it dk half the stuffs name. But I'd like to improve him more he's my favourite.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's all about how much time you spent..if you spend all the time you can, with 10 all nighters, with spending some money, that equals 90k primogems

I can't do that, I can't function without 1 day sleep. Anyways ima play genshin in a bit and try to get more primogems.

I can. And did you do the Events of today?

(Mar. 10, 2021  5:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya What build did you put on Kaeya?

Idk I just put random stuff on it dk half the stuffs name. But I'd like to improve him more he's my favourite.

Should I tell you what Build I put on him?
Yeh sure tell me, also I just came back from school so I haven't been on yet.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh sure tell me, also I just came back from school so I haven't been on yet.

Weapon: Festering Desire and Harbinger of Dawn
Artifact: Oblesse Oblige and Instructor
Artifact Sets

Martial Artist (Hidden Palace of Zhou) – (2 piece) Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%. (4 piece) After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 25% for 8s.

Gladiator’s Finale (World Boss Drop) – (2 piece) ATK +18% (4 piece) If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.

In short, you are using Kaeya mostly for DPS or Support, and weapons and sets that do more damage after an elemental attack are your friend. It is somewhat risky to invest too much into the starting characters, and you may end up replacing Kaeya with Chongyun or Qiqi as the Cryo member of your party someday, but you have to get them first, and he can be a good addition to your team a lot longer than Lisa or certainly Amber, depending on how you build him. And I love his little dangly earring.

Imma spend all of my primogems Right now. I'll post here what I get

eggblader, what's your strongest character in genshin? What build?
uh.. i think keqing. ive been trying to get better artifacts but she only does like, 400 damage per hit on average.
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh.. i think keqing. ive been trying to get better artifacts but she only does like, 400 damage per hit on average.

what's your build on keqing?
Hey, so I got the game, and its super fun so far! Right now, I have Amber, Kaeya, and Lisa, all from starting quests, and I got Noelle from the Beginners wish, then got lucky and got Sucrose and Xingqiu from the Hu Tao special event wish.
Glad that you’re enjoying the game. Hope you have fun exploring the world and hope you like the characters you have/get.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh.. i think keqing. ive been trying to get better artifacts but she only does like, 400 damage per hit on average.

what's your build on keqing?

uh, i dont remember. i can tell you tommorow becuase tomorrow is my videogame day.
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:36 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what's your build on keqing?

uh, i dont remember. i can tell you tommorow becuase tomorrow is my videogame day.

`My Keqing is Level 49

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:00 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Glad that you’re enjoying the game. Hope you have fun exploring the world and hope you like the characters you have/get.

What's your most powerful character you have yet?
my keqing is levl 60. i think. or 50. i think 60.
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:40 PM)eggblader Wrote: my keqing is levl 60. i think. or 50. i think 60.

Guess what level my Hu Tao is on

I spent all my primogems (90.56k primogems). Guess what I got
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:40 PM)eggblader Wrote: my keqing is levl 60. i think. or 50. i think 60.

Guess what level my Hu Tao is on

I spent all my primogems (90.56k primogems). Guess what I got

how many more hu taos did you get.
So I made a friend on genshin impact, she helped me a lot with finding anemoculus and completing domains. I had fun.