Genshin impact discussion

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:21 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: I'm thinking of getting this game, should I? I would be playing on PS4. I also don't really want to spend tonnes of money on it. Is it possible to play well and have fun without spending money in this game?

Keep your money in a place where you can't access it and you'll prob be good
(Mar. 06, 2021  9:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: compare to the characters' I have, Noelle's nothing

Yes Ik, but  it matters HOW you use your characters...
Then I guess your not using her properly then.

I can't find any mist flower corolla from beside the river.

What level you on? I"m on Level 42
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  9:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Then I guess your not using her properly then.

Near 40, I haven't ascended further than 40.
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What level you on? I"m on Level 42

why not
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Near 40, I haven't ascended further than 40.

why not

It takes a lot of material.
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:21 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: I'm thinking of getting this game, should I? I would be playing on PS4. I also don't really want to spend tonnes of money on it. Is it possible to play well and have fun without spending money in this game?

NO NO NO NO. IF YOU PLAY IT, YOU NEED TO PLAY IT ON PC. if you dont, say goodbye to playing on mobile, pc, and rerolling.
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:

NO NO NO NO. IF YOU PLAY IT, YOU NEED TO PLAY IT ON PC. if you dont, say goodbye to playing on mobile, pc, and rerolling.

Not only that the data it takes won’t allow you’re phone to function.
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  5:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: NO NO NO NO. IF YOU PLAY IT, YOU NEED TO PLAY IT ON PC. if you dont, say goodbye to playing on mobile, pc, and rerolling.

Not only that the data it takes won’t allow you’re phone to function.

can confirm. decided to try on mobile.
(Mar. 07, 2021  7:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  9:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Then I guess your not using her properly then.

WAIT YOURE AR 42?!

(Mar. 07, 2021  7:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

ok, ar 40? or your character level is 40.
(Mar. 08, 2021  6:46 PM)eggblader Wrote:

WAIT YOURE AR 42?!

(Mar. 07, 2021  7:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Near 40, I haven't ascended further than 40.

Character level, I'm on 21 for ar.
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  6:46 PM)eggblader Wrote: WAIT YOURE AR 42?!

Character level, I'm on 21 for ar.
ah. thank u
Btw what are the floors about in the abyss place to get xiangling, didn't read it properly. I couldn't get to the next floor.
You have to clear floor 3 with at least 6 out of 9 stars. The stars on this floor are obtained by fulfilling the time requirements.
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:14 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Btw what are the floors about in the abyss place to get xiangling, didn't read it properly. I couldn't get to the next floor.
edit: i think i switched chambers and floors up. pls dont be mad.

let me explain. every floor, you can get three stars. each chamber holds three floors. chamber one, chamber two, chamber three, etc.
now to get xiangling for free(mogems. if you didnt get it, it was a meme) you have to clear chamber 2, floor 3.
rewards: since each floor can give you three stars, you can get 9 max per chamber. you will get 100 freemogems for getting 3 stars, another for getting 7 stars, and another 100 for 9.
each floor to get three stars, you have to clear the extra challenge. challenge one: have 60 seconds left on timer when finishing floor. challenge two: have 120 seconds left on timer when finishing floor. challenge three: have 180 seconds (3 min) left on timer when finishing floor. 
you can get all three stars at once on a floor. just have the qualifications. (shown above)

btw the abyss spiral is on musk reef. to get there, simply kaeya over, or go thru the portal at cape oath. to get up to the portal, activate ALL the seelie totems and a wind current will appear.

anyone can ask me any questions. im a pro. PRO PRO
I need to Level Up my Team more...
(Mar. 08, 2021  9:47 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:14 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Btw what are the floors about in the abyss place to get xiangling, didn't read it properly. I couldn't get to the next floor.
edit: i think i switched chambers and floors up. pls dont be mad.

let me explain. every floor, you can get three stars. each chamber holds three floors. chamber one, chamber two, chamber three, etc.
now to get xiangling for free(mogems. if you didnt get it, it was a meme) you have to clear chamber 2, floor 3.
rewards: since each floor can give you three stars, you can get 9 max per chamber. you will get 100 freemogems for getting 3 stars, another for getting 7 stars, and another 100 for 9.
each floor to get three stars, you have to clear the extra challenge. challenge one: have 60 seconds left on timer when finishing floor. challenge two: have 120 seconds left on timer when finishing floor. challenge three: have 180 seconds (3 min) left on timer when finishing floor. 
you can get all three stars at once on a floor. just have the qualifications. (shown above)

btw the abyss spiral is on musk reef. to get there, simply kaeya over, or go thru the portal at cape oath. to get up to the portal, activate ALL the seelie totems and a wind current will appear.

It took me forever to kaeya over to musk reef.

What build do I use for Noelle?
probably a defense up artifact followed by atk and hp. i dont really care which weapon to use for her.

also, like i said, theres a portal at cape oath. you will notice it if you look up from the sword field.
I've unlocked it by going through the portal.
Why is it that whenever I like something and then get into it, something happens that's not even that important and i can't even enjoy it anymore...
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  9:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: edit: i think i switched chambers and floors up. pls dont be mad.

It took me forever to kaeya over to musk reef.

What build do I use for Noelle?

My opinion:

Favoneous Greatsword. Favoneous Greatsword is the weapon I have personally tested the most on Noelle and I believe this is one of the best in slot weapons for her. You will forego a defensive secondary stat for massive energy generation. This 4* weapon has an energy recharge secondary stat and an effect which creates a 6-energy restoring elemental particle occurring upto once every 6 seconds when a critical hit is performed. Noelle’s kit locks all of her damage and healing potential behind her elemental burst so without her elemental burst being active she’ll be completely ineffective at her role of being a hybrid carry.

When looking at her level one constellation, she will be given 100% healing activation when both Sweeping Time and Breastplate are active. On her level six constellation, she will be given an additional 50% defense as attack. This means massive healing and damage only when your elemental burst is active. Unfortunately, the Favoneous Greatsword can only be gotten through the gacha but there is an alternative option.

Whiteblind. Whiteblind is the weapon most commonly talked about in relation to Noelle. Whiteblind is a craftable 4* claymore possessing a defense secondary stat and an effect which on hit increases base attack and defense by up to 12% stacking 4x times. I have both Whiteblind and Favoneous Greatsword at the same level. When testing both within the spiral abyss I was capable of having slightly faster clear times with Favoneous Greatsword even when Whiteblind displayed higher damage numbers.

Recommended Artifact Sets

2-piece Archaic Petra + 2-piece Martial Artist. This set will provide you with the most consistent damage output. The 2- piece Archaic Petra will provide 15% Geo DMG Bonus and the 2-piece Martial Artist will provide 15% additional DMG when normal and charge attacking. As the game progresses focusing on sets which provide DMG bonuses rather than strict base percentage stat increase will net much higher damage output.

For Noelle specifically her second constellation will decrease stamina consumption of charged attacks by 20% and increase her charged attack damage by 15%. By having 2-piece Archaic Petra and Martial Artist sets when her elemental burst, Sweeping Time is activated you’ll get that Geo damage and increased range and she will basically become a beyblade that can spin to win with her charged attack.

4-piece Retracing Bolide. The second recommended Artifact set is that known as Retracing Bolide. Retracing Bolide will increase the effectiveness of shield by 35% and provides 40% increased normal and charged attack DMG while protected by a shield. This will net more damage and higher tankiness when a shield is active compared to the previously mentioned set, however this also means less consistent uptime of that DMG increase if your shield does happen to fall.

4-piece Archaic Petra. Lastly, the Archaic Petra set is specifically recommended only for CO-OP play rather than for solo play. This set will provide a 15% Geo DMG Bonus and shield crystals created through Geo elemental reactions will provide party members with a 35% elemental DMG Bonus to the type of element created by that crystal for 10 seconds. The tooltip in-game is incorrect, the set will provide elemental DMG Bonus and not elemental DMG resistance. Crystal creation is plentiful for Noelle and thus creating shielding and a 35% elemental DMG Bonus for allies to use is massive in cooperative play.

Recommended Artifacts Slot Main Stats

Sands & Circlet. Defense Main Stat. Early in the game attack is generally preferred over defense but as scaling starts to kick in Noelle will benefit much more from defense over attack. Every aspect of her kit utilizes defense to some degree, so this is the obvious main stat option when it comes to her Sands and Circlet. There are two notable things which made me realize defense is the optimal way to go on Noelle. Defensive main stat percentage can reach higher than attack percentage by over 10%. In-addition once you level up Noelle’s talents a higher percentage of your defense will be used from your abilities. Her elemental burst, Sweeping Time can transfer more than 100% of her defense to attack when she is fully built which means tons of damage.

Goblet. Geo DMG Bonus Main Stat. The goblet is the only piece I recommend not to go for defense. This is the only artifact slot capable of having an elemental DMG Bonus and it is pivotal to utilize that option. In essence, this means trading tankiness for much more damage. As Noelle is already quite tanky and has massive healing through the other defense artifact slots, choosing instead to focus on Geo DMG in my opinion is the way to go.

Dang it! So hard to Level Up Now
I really want to build up kaeya as he's my favourite character in the game along with Keqing.
you know what will ruin the game? the dating sim theyre adding. after that, genshin will be broken da broken. (again. its a meme. jp VA)
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really want to build up kaeya as he's my favourite character in the game along with Keqing.

My Kaeya is 40 lvl

Festering Desire and Harbinger of Dawn are INSANE weapons....I put them on Kaeya and it made the character a beast
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I really want to build up kaeya as he's my favourite character in the game along with Keqing.

My Kaeya is 40 lvl

i wanted to spare you guys, but unless you give him op lvl 10, five star artifacts, and a five star weapon, and c6, then your dreams for having kaeya being good has been crushed. you can work at it. its just going to take a while.
I have 90.56k primogems....should I spend them now?

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My Kaeya is 40 lvl

i wanted to spare you guys, but unless you give him op lvl 10, five star artifacts, and a five star weapon, and c6, then your dreams for having kaeya being good has been crushed. you can work at it. its just going to take a while.

I literally gave him 3 five star artifcats and a five star weapon....Any character is good, you just need to use the character well