Genshin impact discussion

I can't resist the urge. I'll have to use up my 3.9k primogems now

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)eggblader Wrote: like how my friends judge kimbap and other good food without eating. i hate spaghetti but ive actually eaten it.

back to the discussion...

who do you think will be in the next limited time banner?

tbh idk
I wish Genshin Impact had pvp options
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Egg Blader, this BlackKnight will not listen no matter how much stuff you say. Play the game, or don''t play the game.

wdym? I legit just said those are traps, i.e., guys who dress like/look like girls...

but what are they supposed to attract tho? i heard it and played but i didnt know there were gonna be girls in costumes climbing mountains.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I can't resist the urge. I'll have to use up my 3.9k primogems now

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:12 PM)eggblader Wrote: like how my friends judge kimbap and other good food without eating. i hate spaghetti but ive actually eaten it.

back to the discussion...

who do you think will be in the next limited time banner?

tbh idk

dont say that in public or else people will find you and hunt you down. trust me.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:18 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wdym? I legit just said those are traps, i.e., guys who dress like/look like girls...

but what are they supposed to attract tho? i heard it and played but i didnt know there were gonna be girls in costumes climbing mountains.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I can't resist the urge. I'll have to use up my 3.9k primogems now

tbh idk

dont say that in public or else people will find you and hunt you down. trust me.

egg blader, ignore Mr.Knight

I need pvp battles
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:18 PM)eggblader Wrote: but what are they supposed to attract tho? i heard it and played but i didnt know there were gonna be girls in costumes climbing mountains.

egg blader, ignore Mr.Knight

I need pvp battles

im serious dude. if you say genshin needs pvp, people will come to you and make you a test subject.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:20 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: egg blader, ignore Mr.Knight

I need pvp battles

im serious dude. if you say genshin needs pvp, people will come to you and make you a test subject.

I'd like someone to try
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: im serious dude. if you say genshin needs pvp, people will come to you and make you a test subject.

I'd like someone to try

ok but the post i made earlier 

who do you think will be in the next limited time banner.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'd like someone to try

ok but the post i made earlier 

who do you think will be in the next limited time banner.

idk I told you that
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:18 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wdym? I legit just said those are traps, i.e., guys who dress like/look like girls...

tbh idk

I don’t know. Ask the astolfo stans
oh boy. i have so much school left. im never getting hu tao.
I think the next Limited time banner character might either be Ayaka, Rosaria, or the first dendro character, but i feel like it might be Rosaria and Ayaka next.

There was also leaks for 1.4 that we're getting a Venti Rerun, and a Diluc rerun banner, which is pretty nice, but i feel like Hu Tao might've replaced Diluc XD-
also a new sword, bow, and new monsters, and other stuff that i forgot.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:27 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I think the next Limited time banner character might either be Ayaka, Rosaria, or the first dendro character, but i feel like it might be Rosaria and Ayaka next.

There was also leaks for 1.4 that we're getting a Venti Rerun, and a Diluc rerun banner, which is pretty nice, but i feel like Hu Tao might've replaced Diluc XD-
also a new sword, bow, and new monsters, and other stuff that i forgot.

oh no. if ayaka is coming next, i wont get her unless i grind endlessly. and it better not be on spring break.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: How do you get hu tao?

her limited time banner. unless you havent unlocked wishing yet. oof
I did 24 pulls. Guess what I got

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's limited time banner?

know it by yourself. too lazy to explain it myself : https://www.google.com/search?q=what+are...ve&ssui=on
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I did 24 pulls. Guess what I got

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's limited time banner?

know it by yourself. too lazy to explain it myself : https://www.google.com/search?q=what+are...ve&ssui=on

OH NO YOU GOT HU TAO DIDNT YOU

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's limited time banner?

WHAT DID YOU GET.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:37 PM)eggblader Wrote:

WHAT DID YOU GET.

Guess buddy
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: WHAT DID YOU GET.

Guess buddy

NO YOU DID NOT GET HU TAO.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:37 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

OH NO YOU GOT HU TAO DIDNT YOU

Yup and got some more characters. Guess

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:39 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Guess buddy

NO YOU DID NOT GET HU TAO.

Yes I did. With some more characters that you have to GUESS

I GOT HAO TAO! LEMMI LAUNCH A pArTy bRoS!
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:37 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: OH NO YOU GOT HU TAO DIDNT YOU

Yup and got some more characters. Guess

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:39 PM)eggblader Wrote: NO YOU DID NOT GET HU TAO.

ok. i will. but first, watch this.[Image: fRHwz6aKfndbNVR77]

ok, chongyun, xingqiu, and xiangling.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:40 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yup and got some more characters. Guess

ok. i will. but first, watch this.[Image: fRHwz6aKfndbNVR77]

ok, chongyun, xingqiu, and xiangling.

wrong guesses

I'm a official god of genshin impact now. Imma get up to level 30 by two weeks or next week
IF ITS SO EASY TO GET HU TAO THEN I'LL TRY AFTER SCHOOL
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:45 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: IF ITS SO EASY TO GET HU TAO THEN I'LL TRY AFTER SCHOOL

Good luck