Genshin impact discussion

I took a 10 minute break from school to play this game and I died in two minutes lol
Genshin Impact more like the impact of giving teenagers a gambling addiction
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:56 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Literally have 10 stadiums

I need that character
I think luck was on my side that day because the first 10 pull in the Zhongli banner... and I got him AND i got a Xingqiu at the same time.

bruh.
wait.... this is a pay to win game? no thank you
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I took a 10 minute break from school to play this game and I died in two minutes lol

ive only ever died once back in the beggining, i drowned because i dashed out of stamina and jumped into the water. i respawned in an enemy camp and got ambushed in like, 0.5 seconds and everyone died. now i dont ever die because im pro.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait.... this is a pay to win game? no thank you

its not. people just like to spend money on characters that have no use in real life. although i cant say anything cuz i spent 30 bucks. but i have plenty of characters that ive gotten on my own. 2 five stars withouth playing. tldr:its  not p2w
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:54 PM)eggblader Wrote: [quote='Ryuga\'s Son' pid='1740834' dateline='1614963062']
I took a 10 minute break from school to play this game and I died in two minutes lol
ive only ever died once back in the beggining, i drowned because i dashed out of stamina and jumped into the water. i respawned in an enemy camp and got ambushed in like, 0.5 seconds and everyone died. now i dont ever die because im pro.

What level are u on?

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:54 PM)eggblader Wrote: [quote='Ryuga\'s Son' pid='1740834' dateline='1614963062']

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:53 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait.... this is a pay to win game? no thank you

what level you on egg blader

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Genshin Impact more like the impact of giving teenagers a gambling addiction

it's fun
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:54 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I took a 10 minute break from school to play this game and I died in two minutes lol

its not. people just like to spend money on characters that have no use in real life. although i cant say anything cuz i spent 30 bucks. but i have plenty of characters that ive gotten on my own. 2 five stars withouth playing. tldr:its  not p2w
okay, and I ask again, WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO DUDES? I don't hate women characters, but this gives me a weird harem vibe, and it also gives me a vibe that the game is marketed to weeb dudes, which is also giving me a dating sim vibe, which I would rather not have
im AR (adveture rank) 34 i think. its either 34 or 33.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:54 PM)eggblader Wrote: ive only ever died once back in the beggining, i drowned because i dashed out of stamina and jumped into the water. i respawned in an enemy camp and got ambushed in like, 0.5 seconds and everyone died. now i dont ever die because im pro.

okay, and I ask again, WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO DUDES? I don't hate women characters, but this gives me a weird harem vibe, and it also gives me a vibe that the game is marketed to weeb dudes, which is also giving me a dating sim vibe, which I would rather not have

what the fish dude. xingqiu, chongyun, venti, kaeya, diluc, childe/tartaglia, zhongli, and more.

they are all guys
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:59 PM)eggblader Wrote: im AR (adveture rank) 34 i think. its either 34 or 33.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: okay, and I ask again, WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO DUDES? I don't hate women characters, but this gives me a weird harem vibe, and it also gives me a vibe that the game is marketed to weeb dudes, which is also giving me a dating sim vibe, which I would rather not have

what the fish dude. xingqiu, chongyun, venti, kaeya, diluc, childe/tartaglia, zhongli, and more.

they are all guys

BlackKnight is going to keep saying such things. Knight, if you want to play the game, play it. If you don't, then don't.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:59 PM)eggblader Wrote: im AR (adveture rank) 34 i think. its either 34 or 33.

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: okay, and I ask again, WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO DUDES? I don't hate women characters, but this gives me a weird harem vibe, and it also gives me a vibe that the game is marketed to weeb dudes, which is also giving me a dating sim vibe, which I would rather not have

they are all guys

Gimme a week I'll try to be a higher level than you eggblader
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

they are all guys

BlackKnight is going to keep saying such things. Knight, if you want to play the game, play it. If you don't, then don't.

they are all guys

ok. im bored anyways. i just play splatoon. because grinding for primogems is about as enjoyable as poking my butt with a stick.

they are all guys

Wut? tartagalia and Zhongli are the only relatively guy-looking characters, and even they have girly-guy look.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:24 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you do in the game? Is it good?

Its basically Zelda breath of the wild but anime also its free!

IT IS NOT BOTW YOU DO NOT KNOW WAT YU ARE TALKING about. sorry for yelling.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:03 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: BlackKnight is going to keep saying such things. Knight, if you want to play the game, play it. If you don't, then don't.

ok. im bored anyways. i just play splatoon. because grinding for primogems is about as enjoyable as poking my butt with a stick.

Then why do you play the game?
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

they are all guys

Wut? tartagalia and Zhongli are the only relatively guy-looking characters, and even they have girly-guy look.
uh chongyun does not look like a girl, neither does xiao or diluc.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:03 PM)eggblader Wrote: ok. im bored anyways. i just play splatoon. because grinding for primogems is about as enjoyable as poking my butt with a stick.

Then why do you play the game?

inazuma boi. and fontaine and Snezhnaya and sumeru and volcano place. i forgot what its called.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Wut? tartagalia and Zhongli are the only relatively guy-looking characters, and even they have girly-guy look.

those are definitely traps...
None of the boys look like girls to me.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Wut? tartagalia and Zhongli are the only relatively guy-looking characters, and even they have girly-guy look.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Then why do you play the game?

inazuma boi. and fontaine and Snezhnaya and sumeru and volcano place. i forgot what its called.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh chongyun does not look like a girl, neither does xiao or diluc.

Egg Blader, this BlackKnight will not listen no matter how much stuff you say. Play the game, or don''t play the game.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:05 PM)eggblader Wrote: uh chongyun does not look like a girl, neither does xiao or diluc.

although venti and xingqiu are both voiced by girl va in english, they are boys. xingqiu should be a girl tho in my opinion.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: those are definitely traps...

Egg Blader, this BlackKnight will not listen no matter how much stuff you say. Play the game, or don''t play the game.

ok. i will ignore from now on.
First try the game before judging it, over 10 million people downloaded it.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:07 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: None of the boys look like girls to me.

unless you thought that xingqiu is a girl. which HE is not.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)eggblader Wrote:

although venti and xingqiu are both voiced by girl va in english, they are boys. xingqiu should be a girl tho in my opinion.

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Egg Blader, this BlackKnight will not listen no matter how much stuff you say. Play the game, or don''t play the game.

ok. i will ignore from now on.

good boi egg blader
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:10 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:07 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: None of the boys look like girls to me.

unless you thought that xingqiu is a girl. which HE is not.

I thought he was a boy until I heard that familiar va.
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: First try the game before judging it, over 10 million people downloaded it.

Exactly Mr.Knight judged the game without even playing it
like how my friends judge kimbap and other good food without eating. i hate spaghetti but ive actually eaten it.

back to the discussion...

who do you think will be in the next limited time banner?
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

wdym? I legit just said those are traps, i.e., guys who dress like/look like girls...