Genesis Valtryek V3 Testing and Discussion

Feel free to suggest combos and submit testing. Here are some tests all BEYBLADES are in stock combos with 5 battles each 

Caynox C3 VS Genesis Valtryek V3
(C3 4 survivors) 4-2 (V3 1 burst)

Wyvron W3 VS Genesis Valtryek V3 
(W3 5 survivors) 5-0 (V3 nothing)

Xcalius X3 VS Genesis Valtryek V3 
(2 bursts, 2 survivors) 6-0 (V3 nothing)

Overall I think V3 lacks in Stamina and Defense.
Hello cheetoblader
I also have a V3 and I prefer you to change its tip from X3's tip. This combo is really gonna work well
(Jan. 06, 2019  10:57 PM)Pokebey# Wrote: Hello cheetoblader
I also have a V3 and I prefer you to change its tip from X3's tip. This combo is really gonna work well

What do you want me to test it against?
(Jan. 06, 2019  10:57 PM)Pokebey# Wrote: Hello cheetoblader

I Know you Have, But That is The TT version, Cheeto is testing the HAsbro verison here.
Hi @[CheetoBlader], please update the first post's tests to follow this format:

(Jul. 12, 2011  10:26 PM)Serotonin Wrote: This is the format all test results should use when being posted:

Quote:Valkyrie Wing Accel vs. Kerbeus Central Defense
Standard Procedure
Valkyrie Wing Accel: 10 wins (5 KO, 5 BF)
Kerbeus Central Defense: 10 win (10 OS)
1 draw
VWA win percentage: 50%

Testing should involve at least 20 rounds (10 rounds is acceptable if the result is one-sided), and any draws must be recorded and redone.

From what I'm seeing, you're not doing 10-20 rounds. The results here are a little better to read than some of the others, but the example above would be better to try to mimic. Please make sure you're following the above method overall, with further details here.