General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Nekroz of Brionac is so expensive it costs 125 dollars.
Pulled the brio the day before the set dropped. Sold it for 100
(Feb. 14, 2015  10:28 PM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote: I'm trying to build a Yang Zing deck with the new Pendulum Yang Zing/Zefra support, Fuxi and Qiuniu, but I am unsure of my deck build because I cannot make a proper Monster line-up as well as Spell and Trap support to get these cards back when I need it. Right now, I am like

-Monsters
[3]Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing
[3]Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing
[3]Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing
[3]Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing
[2]Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing

-Tuner Monsters
[3]Chiwen, Light of the Yang Zing
[3]Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing

-Pendulum Monsters [6]
[3]Sephira Qiuniu, Secret of the Yang Zing
[3]Sephira Fuxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing

But these don't look right, and I feel like I am overloading my deck. That is 26 monsters, more than 50% of a proper tournament-sized deck.
Well, you know how fast you run through those Yang Zing monsters and you have that Yang Zing Creation so you can go through your cards even faster, so I think you are fine.
Premium Gold Return of the Bling is a really good set. It comes out next Friday.
Hieratics are gonna be meta again once Dark Matter comes out.
Eh. Seeing as Dragon Rulers just got banned.
The dragon rulers don't make 95...they are just in the deck to add consistency and power. Not to mention the Hieratic deck didn't really use them in the first place to my knowledge.

I'd also prefer to use a more consistent deck than Mythic Ruler 95 or Hieratic 95 anyway. You either go off or you die.
The only thing that D-Rulers being banned hurt was the Dark matter OTK. Oh well. Even with Dragon Ravine back at 1, Dragunity is still crippled.

Sad to see that OCG hit Shadolls so hard, but at least they made it through TCG. Glad to see Nekroz and Qli get hit in both games. I hate Qli.

Also proud of the fact that Vanity and Skill Drain are limited...good riddance....

Not banning/limiting Djinn was a HUGE mistake though. That card is bull.

Happy my Ritual Beasts are safe.
I like the new banlist because vanity and skill drain are limited and scout and brionac are semi limited.
Those Dragon Rulers should have never been banned. And I don't even use 95 too much. Crying
(Apr. 10, 2015  4:27 PM)Ocean Wrote: Those Dragon Rulers should have never been banned. And I don't even use 95 too much. Crying
If they weren't banned Dark Matter decks would have became too powerful.
I've been spamming my Deckbot Karakuris. They are very good and win at least 80% of the time. I love bringing Deckbot 001 up to 3000 ATK.
Has it been awhile or what?

Anyways, Nationals are this month for those in the United States, and it's in Nashville. Looking forward to it since it is my first WCQ.

In other words, has anyone seen trains? The deck literally spams level 10 2800 attack beatsticks.
(Jun. 03, 2015  6:26 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Has it been awhile or what?

Anyways, Nationals are this month for those in the United States, and it's in Nashville. Looking forward to it since it is my first WCQ.

In other words, has anyone seen trains? The deck literally spams level 10 2800 attack beatsticks.
Sounds cool, I hope you do well man. Out of curiosity what deck are you planning to use for it?
(Jun. 03, 2015  9:06 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2015  6:26 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Has it been awhile or what?

Sounds cool, I hope you do well man. Out of curiosity what deck are you planning to use for it?

Satellarknights. I'm using the heroic challenger build because i don't really like how easily it is to brick with the seraphs.
Satellarknights are quite nice trains are the very best in OCG with all those powerful Xyz monsters.
soo do any of you guys use dueling network?
(Jul. 04, 2015  3:42 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: soo do any of you guys use dueling network?

I used to like 3 months ago but I quit yugioh.
Congratulations to Noah Greene for winning the 2015 WCQ!

Who would've thought that Burning Abyss would win Nats? The deck literally EVERYONE counted out won it all in the end. As a matter of fact, the final round was a Burning Abyss mirror. I guess we can say that the deck is dead now.
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:07 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Congratulations to Noah Greene for winning the 2015 WCQ!

Who would've thought that Burning Abyss would win Nats? The deck literally EVERYONE counted out won it all in the end. As a matter of fact, the final round was a Burning Abyss mirror. I guess we can say that the deck is dead now.
Out of curiosity how'd you end up doing and what were your matches like?
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:10 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2015  5:07 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Congratulations to Noah Greene for winning the 2015 WCQ!

Out of curiosity how'd you end up doing and what were your matches like?

I got to day 2 and scrubbed out because, well, nekroz and crush card are too good.
What were you playing?
(Jul. 15, 2015  1:53 AM)Ocean Wrote: What were you playing?
He posted a few posts up that he was playing Satellarknights (Heroic Challengers splashed in).

So what does everyone think about the ARG banlist. Personally I don't like it, especially now that Towers Turbo is a thing. Personally I don't think Trishula should've been banned, although seeing as nothing else besides Unicore was hit that was probably the best move. Djinn being banned is pretty good, that card was honestly pretty annoying. Vanitys being banned is a little rediculous to me but whatever. Royal magical library and fusion gate for good hits for upcoming releases. Lavaval Chain was banned honestly for a good reason as it does lead to really dumb plays in multiple decks. Stratos comes back...just to see his buddy bubbleman limited. Personally I don't think Bubbleman honestly needed to be limited. I mean having Stratos back does help the deck, 1 doesn't make that much of a difference since you can search it so easy although I don't think the deck would've been that big of a problem to warrant Bubbleman going to 1. Construct and El Shaddoll Fusion were expected by most people so this hits are fine. Cir to 1 hurts B.A a lot. While on the topic of B.A Dante to 2 also hurts a lot. I mean the deck is still playable, put this shuts down a lot of stuff. Losing 3 major resources sucks. Unicore was a good hit considering how dumb it was to Kaleido into Unicore and then get a search. Plus the fact it's a level 4. Instant fusion limited obviously for Norden in the future. Mistake because ARG must hate flood gates. To bad for Shaddolls they use to make really good use of Mistake. And 1 Zenmaity wont do much. Dragon Ravine, Inzektor Hornet, Ressue Rabbit and Wind-Up Magician all going to 2 won't do that much to the meta more than likely, just helps out some older decks. Torrential to 2 was a good call considering that most top tier decks don't care if some of their monsters go to grave. Summoners art still hurts Qli's, but Towers Turbo is still going to be dumb. Chaos Sorcerer, Dark Hole, Glow-Up Bulb, and Sacred Swords won't do anything going to 3 each.

In conclusion I think the idea of making their own banlist was dumb and just shows impatience of ARG and I think it was a really bad idea to do so.
That sounds really stupid... Construct/Winda Limited??!?
Vanity banned!?!?
And the Trishula thing was unneeded.
And Cir??? Why did ARG do that?? Tired
Winda did not get hit. I was typing really fast and actually forgot the "Fusion" part of El Shaddoll Fusion. Sorry for confusing you a bit Ocean.