General User Appreciation Topic

This topic is for as in the title Appreciating users that have contributed a lot or even very little

Rules

1.Exᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴜsᴇʀ

2.Nᴏ sᴘᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ,Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ,ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ PM'S

3.ɪғ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ WBO ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴛ/ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

Aʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴇʀs ғᴏʀ ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Fᴏʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ,"Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Pᴇɢᴀsᴜs ǫᴜɪᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɢᴏ,Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ?" ᴏʀ "Eᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ sᴜᴄᴋs,I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
I had a thread like this awhile ago, it got closed though.
Here what I see :

This topic is for as in the title Appreciating users that have contributed a lot or even very little

Rules

1.Exᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴜsᴇʀ

2.Nᴏ sᴘᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ,Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ,ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ PM'S

3.ɪғ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ WBO ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴛ/ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

Aʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴇʀs ғᴏʀ ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Fᴏʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ,"Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Pᴇɢᴀsᴜs ǫᴜɪᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɢᴏ,Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ?" ᴏʀ "Eᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ sᴜᴄᴋs,I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

It's illisible for me, don't know for you.
Ultra, Captain, and Stoney for their contribution to original generation threads; as well as taxus; the BEST SELLER EVER MWHAHA
Hm... Here are somemof mine:

Shido-kun: Probably one of my best friends I have ever had. He has always been by my side and not to mention he's a really great guy to talk with! He's my brother from another mother. Cool

Spectral:He's an awesome dawg. Cool I like having a chat with him and doing GFX requests for each other. Like Shido-kun, he's stuck by my side and I'm happy he had. Did I mention he was awesome? He's awesome to chat with and I really hope we can meet each other one day. Like the rest, I wouldn't trade him for anything. ^___^

Alpha: My BF-F (get what I did there Alpha?) This is my favourite guy to chat with about BF! He's kind, funny and great for the signature he gave me! Wouldn't trade this guy for £100 Billion...Well...Maybe. Wink

The Supreme One: I really like TSO! She's a good person to talk with, she's funny and just a damn wonderful person in general! I love talking to her about anime/manga and hanging out on her forum. She always listens to the stuff I have to say. I'd really like to hang out with her one day and just do a lot of stuff together (and maybe a few other mates as well, like Howishine and Carefree). She's a seriously good friend and I'd trade her for nothing in this world. Joyful_3