World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General User Appreciation Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: General User Appreciation Topic (/Thread-General-User-Appreciation-Topic)

General User Appreciation Topic - Classik - Nov. 01, 2014

This topic is for as in the title Appreciating users that have contributed a lot or even very little

Rules

1.Exᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴜsᴇʀ

2.Nᴏ sᴘᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ,Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ,ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ PM'S

3.ɪғ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ WBO ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴛ/ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

Aʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴇʀs ғᴏʀ ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Fᴏʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ,"Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Pᴇɢᴀsᴜs ǫᴜɪᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɢᴏ,Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ?" ᴏʀ "Eᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ sᴜᴄᴋs,I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

RE: General User Appreciation Topic - DRAGON KING - Nov. 03, 2014

I had a thread like this awhile ago, it got closed though.

RE: General User Appreciation Topic - MissingNo. - Nov. 03, 2014

Here what I see :

This topic is for as in the title Appreciating users that have contributed a lot or even very little

Rules

1.Exᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴜsᴇʀ

2.Nᴏ sᴘᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ,Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ,ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ PM'S

3.ɪғ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ WBO ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴛ/ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

Aʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴇʀs ғᴏʀ ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Fᴏʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ,"Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Pᴇɢᴀsᴜs ǫᴜɪᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɢᴏ,Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ?" ᴏʀ "Eᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ sᴜᴄᴋs,I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

It's illisible for me, don't know for you.

RE: General User Appreciation Topic - Neo - Nov. 04, 2014

Ultra, Captain, and Stoney for their contribution to original generation threads; as well as taxus; the BEST SELLER EVER MWHAHA

RE: General User Appreciation Topic - Kaneki - Nov. 25, 2014

Hm... Here are somemof mine:

Shido-kun: Probably one of my best friends I have ever had. He has always been by my side and not to mention he's a really great guy to talk with! He's my brother from another mother. Cool

Spectral:He's an awesome dawg. Cool I like having a chat with him and doing GFX requests for each other. Like Shido-kun, he's stuck by my side and I'm happy he had. Did I mention he was awesome? He's awesome to chat with and I really hope we can meet each other one day. Like the rest, I wouldn't trade him for anything. ^___^

Alpha: My BF-F (get what I did there Alpha?) This is my favourite guy to chat with about BF! He's kind, funny and great for the signature he gave me! Wouldn't trade this guy for £100 Billion...Well...Maybe. Wink

The Supreme One: I really like TSO! She's a good person to talk with, she's funny and just a damn wonderful person in general! I love talking to her about anime/manga and hanging out on her forum. She always listens to the stuff I have to say. I'd really like to hang out with her one day and just do a lot of stuff together (and maybe a few other mates as well, like Howishine and Carefree). She's a seriously good friend and I'd trade her for nothing in this world. Joyful_3