General Pokemon Thread / random thoughts

(Feb. 26, 2011  1:53 AM)panflake Wrote: will they ever make a game with all the pokemon iin it

Are you really THAT serious? We have the national dex. Thats with ALL the pokemon in it. I would gave u 80% warning if I was a pokemon mod >_>. lol...

Also Im on my 7th badge in emrald. BTW I still didnt let Torchic evoleve =P, its too cute to evolve =P
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:45 AM)®otation Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:53 AM)panflake Wrote: will they ever make a game with all the pokemon iin it

Are you really THAT serious? We have the national dex. Thats with ALL the pokemon in it. I would gave u 80% warning if I was a pokemon mod >_>. lol...

Also Im on my 7th badge in emrald. BTW I still didnt let Torchic evoleve =P, its too cute to evolve =P

lol what are you talking about? im asking if maybe anyone knows of a possibility of a pokemon game coming out that will have all the pokemon in it instead of being restricted to like one or two regions
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:57 AM)panflake Wrote:

lol what are you talking about? im asking if maybe anyone knows of a possibility of a pokemon game coming out that will have all the pokemon in it instead of being restricted to like one or two regions
If they do that. they'll get the strongest pokemon from all the regions and DESTROY THE WORLD.
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:57 AM)panflake Wrote:

Dude, of course almost ALL pokemons are restricted from different regions. But look we have the national dex. Plus u can use them for the Battle Frontier which is like a back up pokemon league
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:53 AM)panflake Wrote:

what difference odes it make , torchic is BAND from evolvingfor a number of reasons
you evolve it and i will give you a 100% warning for breaking the law of cute
i evolved my torchic! now warn me MWUHAHHAHAHAHA
You guys need to start making some better posts, or a lot of warnings will actually be given out.
you have to migrate from firered/leaf green/the other water one if there is one
if you want articuno or zapados go to the pokemon trading thread that i made
Who else thinks Fake Out is one of the most anoying move like ever if used against you.

I think it's seriously awesome when you have a double battle and one of your water pokemon uses Surf and the attack hits everyone but if your other pokemon has Water Absorb ability then it gains HP while still attacking the other pokemon against you.

Though it won't work if the opponent has Storm Drain ability or of course Water Absorb.
Dragonite! Completely makes Fake Out useless.
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:05 PM)®otation Wrote: *snip*

In B/W, there will be NO non-Isshu Pokemon. Well, not for a while, thank God. If I see one more Pikachu...
to get the three birds:get leaf green or fire red,google how to get them on fire red or leaf green and migrate them to you platnum also ill trade you a moltress and articuno if you have a mew or jirachi
or once you have completed the game go to the houst towards the soth of eterna and you lll see oak. he says there is sighting of the three birds
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:46 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote: DANGGG I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT JUST NOW. >,<

But anyways in my opinoin. I think the 1st and 2nd gen pokemon were always the best. But 3rd is good to (only becuase I love Flygon <3) NOTE: NOT A FAV POKEMON.

Also has anyone completed Pokemon FireRed Sevii Island? I know I did. ;]. At first it was HARRDDDD. Now its easy. Lol.

Plus the Pokemon DP Theme was good to. *Its about me its about you* Ugh, I just Love it.

hmm yes icompleted it a whilea ago but honestly it wasn't too challenging

PS does anyone else no how to get the 3 legendarry birds in pokemon platinuim i no, just wondering

u must do sutin in the story [dont know what] then u talk to oak and he tells u they have flown in from kanto from that point on they are on ur radsr in the pokewatch

just talk to oak evry now and then coz i got the birds on my radar without even knowing what i had done i just spoke to oak thats it
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:39 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: has anyone ver been to an event to get a limited pokemon

i got tv pikachu and red milotis
(Feb. 22, 2011  9:27 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: has anyone noticed that how when youj evolve pickachu in pokemon yellow it doesn't follow you any more

ye coz pikachu wont trust u anymore if u use a thunder stone on it
does anyone remember the episode of the anime where they had a super gastly and it could talk and every thing and it fused venosaur and blastoise together to form venotoise.good times...good times
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:42 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: does anyone remember the episode of the anime where they had a super gastly and it could talk and every thing and it fused venosaur and blastoise together to form venotoise.good times...good times

I don't know how to reply to that.
you dont need to just asking if anyone saw that one.
Finally i got the
Drought vulpix and Drizzle politoad
as Dream world ability

now my sunny day and rain team is complete
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:48 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: wow that episode sounds good, have you goot the youtube episode

aint whole ep just venotoise part its season 1 ep 19

http://youtu.be/cMPkyRUc3DQ
Can I just say I'm selling a bunch of pokemon cards for $0.20 per card and $2 for rare cards
They're probably illegal to use...
I know this this thread has been dead for a LONG time , but which Eeveelution should I use, Jolteon, Umbreon, or Flareon?