General Pokemon Thread / random thoughts

Erm...He mainly cries for good reason. Would you rather him be a heartless jerk? Honestly, I am glad the Iris has more that 1 pokemon.
Pokemon Black Or White ?
What will you choose >__<
frank armani: post in the pokemon black/white topic
i mean i guess the anime goes by like the game beat it in 3 days.
When does the game come out? and why does ash meet brock and some girl every season at least this season he didn't burn a bike
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:46 AM)5blades Wrote: When does the game come out? and why does ash meet brock and some girl every season at least this season he didn't burn a bike

Ash does not meet Brock. He is not in B/W. Instead, there is a person named Dento. (Japanese name) Iris is a Gym Leader. She took an interest in Ash because he is not from Isshu. (Common knowledge. You battle Iris for the Legend Badge in White)
well where i live they changed the name to unniver region and put ash in and he came there to start his vacation and ended up staying

BY THE WAY IM TALKING ABOUT THE TV SHOW THAT STARTED FEBUARY 12, 2011 IN VIRGINIA ON CARTOON NETWORK NOT THE GAME

and he does meet brock every season. and electrecutes a bike every season, and the victom follows him until the end of the season
Brock is not in B/W. No bike is burned, Iris is herself for messing with Pikachu. Ash is the face of Pokemon besides Pikachu, so of course he is back. Also, B/W actually started months ago on Tokyo TV. If you watched the Zoroark movie, he mentions that he will go to Isshu soon. All common knowledge.
you sure brocks not there cuz he meets him every season we're only at ep 2 of whatever season this is and there was no bike burned because that girl didn't have a bike but he still owes 3 people bikes and who's Iris that you keep bringing up

do not mind the all caps in my last comment i hit caps lock trying to press shift

pretty sure if this Iris person had a bike it would have been burnt to a crisp on the ground in a bush by a tree
he is not in their he meats dento and iris.brock goes back to pewter city to become a pokemon doctor.
a poke what in pewter was this talked about in season whatever was before this one because i missed that seasons ending
Take it to the B/W tv show thread guys...
I only have the Emerald version. I am trying to breed a Whynot.

If u want 2 know. Take a Ditto and a Wabuffet and take them to the daycare. They will have a egg. Pick it up and run A LOT.
put a pokemon with flame body next to the egg twice as fast.(slugma example)
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:17 AM)Mightyman123 Wrote: I only have the Emerald version. I am trying to breed a Whynot.

If u want 2 know. Take a Ditto and a Wabuffet and take them to the daycare. They will have a egg. Pick it up and run A LOT.

You need a lax incense. And 2 Wobbufet. It doesn't work with a Ditto.
I can not wait for black and white to come out!! StupidStupidStupid
Hello Guys Today I made A Blog For Pokemon Events Codes For Action Replay Check It Out Im Just Trying To Help >...< Check Signature
has anyone noticed that how when youj evolve pickachu in pokemon yellow it doesn't follow you any more
The Pokemon cards are terrible! They're nothing like the games or anything else pokemon.
yeah well only [/i] morons actually play [i] with the cards the reason why they have so much buiness is because they are good for collection
will they ever make a game with all the pokemon iin it