General MCU thread

Andrew Garfield is officially confirmed. I can't share the picture but the staff has get some goodies and on a shirt we can see the Spider-Man 2012.
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Andrew Garfield is officially confirmed. I can't share the picture but the staff has get some goodies and on a shirt we can see the Spider-Man 2012.

Is bully Maguire (aka debatably the best spooderman) confirmed?

(Mar. 05, 2021  11:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: WandaVision is horrible. Personally I didn’t like marvel movies.

Wait
WandaVision is a movie?
I tought was a series with pretty long ep (I dont have disney + and cant watch it)
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Andrew Garfield is officially confirmed. I can't share the picture but the staff has get some goodies and on a shirt we can see the Spider-Man 2012.

Is bully Maguire (aka debatably the best spooderman) confirmed?

On the picture we can see too a poster with the word "still" in font from "Spider-Man" 2002.
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:21 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Is bully Maguire (aka debatably the best spooderman) confirmed?

On the picture we can see too a poster with the word "still" in font from "Spider-Man" 2002.

I just hope that if he appear he doesnt go emo again (but still have a reference to it like on into the spiderverse)
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:21 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On the picture we can see too a poster with the word "still" in font from "Spider-Man" 2002.

I just hope that if he appear he doesnt go emo again (but still have a reference to it like on into the spiderverse)

Like I said, Andrew Garfield is now confirmed so I'm pretty sure Tobey Maguire is confirmed. The dream comes true.
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I just hope that if he appear he doesnt go emo again (but still have a reference to it like on into the spiderverse)

Like I said, Andrew Garfield is now confirmed so I'm pretty sure Tobey Maguire is confirmed. The dream comes true.

Man if the only other spiderman is Andrew
imma scream for the rest of my life and probably die from lack of oxygen because of so much screaming
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Like I said, Andrew Garfield is now confirmed so I'm pretty sure Tobey Maguire is confirmed. The dream comes true.

Man if the only other spiderman is Andrew
imma scream for the rest of my life and probably die from lack of oxygen because of so much screaming

I noticed on the shirt we have the Doctor Octopus's arms. Confirmed to get the univers from Spider-Man 2002 in the next movie.
Just watched a video about marvel actors giving their condolences to Stan Lee
IDK why but it made me cry ;(

WHAT DID I SAY

being right feels good
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:11 AM)Demetret Wrote: Latest news also included Alfred Molina as Dr. Octopus! And that's great.
However, I also dream about Green Goblins reunion from different Spiderverses. It would be a great fan service like mobile games that connect all possible heroes together.
It kinda ruins his sacrifice in Spider-Man 2. Also, he confirmed it's the same Doc Ock version.
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:11 AM)Demetret Wrote: Latest news also included Alfred Molina as Dr. Octopus! And that's great.
However, I also dream about Green Goblins reunion from different Spiderverses. It would be a great fan service like mobile games that connect all possible heroes together.
It kinda ruins his sacrifice in Spider-Man 2. Also, he confirmed it's the same Doc Ock version.

Yep. And apparently we will get the Sinisters Six in the movie.
(Apr. 21, 2021  9:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: It kinda ruins his sacrifice in Spider-Man 2. Also, he confirmed it's the same Doc Ock version.

Yep. And apparently we will get the Sinisters Six in the movie.
How do you know that?
(Apr. 21, 2021  10:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  9:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Yep. And apparently we will get the Sinisters Six in the movie.
How do you know that?

Good source about Hollywood movie. You can read this on Internet.
(Apr. 21, 2021  10:27 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  10:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know that?

Do you have a link?
(Apr. 21, 2021  10:27 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  10:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know that?

Ive seen the leaks from trustable sources and didn't heard anything about the sinister six
Who's seen the Shang-Chi trailer? It is going to be Awesome!
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:09 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Who's seen the Shang-Chi trailer?  It is going to be Awesome!

saw it. Doesn't look like a typical marvel movie, giving me bruce lee vibes. pretty excited to see how it turns out.
Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire have been confirmed for a while now, it’s not really news tbh.
I'm sad that I looked at "MCU" and immediately thought "McDonald's Cinematic Universe"
Spider-Man 3 Spoilers
Spider-Man: No Way Home releases December 17, 2021
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever releases July 8, 2022
(May. 03, 2021  12:57 AM)Instarez Wrote: Spider-Man 3 Spoilers

Sorry but this is not a thread for speculation...

Official name for Captain Marvel 2 : "The Marvels" (yes, we will get Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel and Kamala Khan aka Miss Marvel ).
Full movie schedule if you are wondering from the wiki
Black Widow: July 9, 2021
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: September 3, 2021
Eternals: October 2021
Spider-Man: No Way Home: December 17, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: March 25, 2022
Thor: Love and Thunder: May 6, 2022
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: July 8, 2022
The Marvels: November 11, 2022
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: February 17, 2023
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: May 5, 2023
Fantastic Four: TBA
Loki episode 1 review
just in general i love seeing time heist or something like that film or show so this might be a good ride.