General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 16, 2011  8:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I care a bit actually. It's nice to know that they're beginning to hit shelves elsewhere.

What were you expecting though ? Of course it would happen eventually, they are Hasbro releases.
That I don't have to contain my excitement much longer lol
And pretty cool about the Ray Gil and MLD. Grin
I'm surprised India already has Meteo L Drago in shops. Because they usually release stuff late here in India. I heard it released in only a few places right?

Anyways, Here a few pics of the Meteo which I bought :

I even recorded an unboxing of it. Want me to upload it ?

I feel Hasbro did a really nice job with this thing. The rubber is softer then the Takara-Tomy one. Which is better for Spin-Stealing I heard.
Really awesome!
So Beyblade 4D will be released as BEYBLADE: Metal Fury and each wheel will be manufactured without the option to change modes should the metal wheel come in two parts. They will use the preferred mode for each wheel. This was confirmed by Hasbro at the US Championships.

Although, their design and marketing teams are working on a solution to release secondary modes outside of the standard starter sets. For now, this is unconfirmed and just an idea.

(Oct. 17, 2011  8:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So Beyblade 4D will be released as BEYBLADE: Metal Fury and each wheel will be manufactured without the option to change modes should the metal wheel come in two parts. They will use the preferred mode for each wheel. This was confirmed by Hasbro at the US Championships.

Although, their design and marketing teams are working on a solution to release secondary modes outside of the standard starter sets. For now, this is unconfirmed and just an idea.

sarcasm spaz in

Wow hasbro. You really overdid yourself this time. Im sure we are all happy to hear this news.

Seriously...you got to be kidding me. Why is it so hard to release the exact same molds takara does? Great! Your working to fix it but if you didn't make the problem in the first place....What benefit for both the producer and consumer is achieved by doing this?
Cost. If you hadn't noticed, 4D Beyblades cost more than the previous generations because there are more parts to manufacture. They don't want to raise the prices here for newer Beyblades.

For all we know, this could mean a heavier Blitz, which would be even deadlier that it already is or a more powerful mold for other parts. Most of us can all get Takara stuff anyway so it's just something new for us all that we don't already own.

Seriously, stop hating Hasbro for reasons beyond play. Their job is to make money. They market for kids in the US and it is entirely different than that of Japan.

Personally, I'm kind of excited to see what they do with this. I've not had any reason to buy Hasbro parts other than recolours, CS, and cheaper R2F's so I am looking forward to next fall.
Yeah, I don't battle. So I can't afford to have a really substantial opinion on Hasbro except for when I did battle. Heavier parts are always good news.
However most of the molds made by hasbro so far are extremely light. I'm scared they'll use the same materials for the legend series as the 4d beyblades.

Hasbro is also an opportunity to get extras for cheaper which means that if they don't release the same beyblades, your not getting extras.

And perhaps they will put blitz or fang in the mode not as good for attack. That's a downfall as well. I'm just hoping hasbro chooses THE best mode and not the mode they THINK is the best.

Its not a big issue for most bladers because we have acess to tt, but it is frustrating to see hasbro make horrid decisions one after another.
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:31 PM)Meow! Wrote: However most of the molds made by hasbro so far are extremely light. I'm scared they'll use the same materials for the legend series as the 4d beyblades.

Hasbro is also an opportunity to get extras for cheaper which means that if they don't release the same beyblades, your not getting extras.

And perhaps they will put blitz or fang in the mode not as good for attack. That's a downfall as well. I'm just hoping hasbro chooses THE best mode and not the mode they THINK is the best.

Its not a big issue for most bladers because we have acess to tt, but it is frustrating to see hasbro make horrid decisions one after another.
I asked them if they will be using the preferred modes for competitive use and they said they will be.

Okay, so would you prefer the prices to reach $15 a Beyblade, have less Beyblades be sold, which will leave them with no choice but to take their hiatus sooner than we would all hope? Because that's a more horrid decision.

After I showed them all the tournaments I've done and casually discussed my ideas with them, they were very receptive to what I had to say and gave me responses that made a lot of sense financially. You're thinking like a kid.

For me, I rarely find a reason to support Hasbro's line because I am too old for their tournaments. In the WBO tournaments, I can use both manufacturers so I will just purchase what is released first. If they do something different, then I will buy their product as well.
I really doubt they will make Metal Wheels heavier. Surely they can just fuse the parts without necessarily adding weight.

Also, how about things with PC Frames, like Scythe Kronos ? Just the Stamina Mode ?

Anyway, as I told you, good job for killing the essence, variety and excitement of 4D, Hasbro.

A few months ago they had a lot of difficulty even meeting the demand, especially from Europe, so I think we should not only see costs from one side.
I think the PC Frames would have to exist, although, I didn't ask about that. Scythe could no actually serve its purpose without a PC Frame. It wouldn't work unless it was built onto the energy ring.
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So Beyblade 4D will be released as BEYBLADE: Metal Fury and each wheel will be manufactured without the option to change modes should the metal wheel come in two parts. They will use the preferred mode for each wheel. This was confirmed by Hasbro at the US Championships.

By two parts, Dei, do you mean Cores manufactured by Hasbro won't happen- ◎⃝ _◎⃝.

Reread what I wrote. I said two piece of metal, not pc.
So its all the more reason to get TT beys. Im not hating on Hasbro, but financially, yes, its a great cost cutter, but what about the anime? It shows of four of BBPs modes in a minute. Kids are going to want to change it and go WTF?

Thats my short analysis.
as long as Hasbro has the Greatest Viable Combo Perfect mode, most of the people who buys beys for tournies wont care, collecters wont care, but the little ones will care, but Deikailo said HASBRO SAID IT WAS UNCONFORMED, JUST AN IDEA!
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:40 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So its all the more reason to get TT beys. Im not hating on Hasbro, but financially, yes, its a great cost cutter, but what about the anime? It shows of four of BBPs modes in a minute. Kids are going to want to change it and go WTF?

Thats my short analysis.
As I've said, they are throwing around ideas for releasing the other modes outside of the standard starters. When I said "oh, like in the double packs?" their response was "something like that". But again, as I've said, these are just ideas they are toying with. What the company will actually allow them to do is going to be an entirely different issue.

All I will say is the Beyblade staff they have right now are very good at what they are allowed to do. If they could make this competitive, they would, believe me. They all entered the company because they love toys and making them fun. They do have to compromise to fit company protocol.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:17 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote: as long as Hasbro has the Greatest Viable Combo Perfect mode, most of the people who buys beys for tournies wont care, collecters wont care, but the little ones will care, but Deikailo said HASBRO SAID IT WAS UNCONFORMED, JUST AN IDEA!
The only thing unconfirmed is the rerelease of sub modes like barrage on Blitz or standard on Fang.
Deikailo, did you talk about Hasbro's stadiums at all? I'm really hoping they'll fix their slopes and ridge.
Oh, it seems I didnt take the BRAINSTORMING into effect in my post. My bad! But if the double packs make up for it, Id go ahead and buy it.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:32 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Oh, it seems I didnt take the BRAINSTORMING into effect in my post. My bad! But if the double packs make up for it, Id go ahead and buy it.
The extra modes are terrible anyway. There is always one preferred mode. Also, it is not like you can legally switch modes during battle anyway so this is not the end of the world.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:31 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Deikailo, did you talk about Hasbro's stadiums at all? I'm really hoping they'll fix their slopes and ridge.
Only their marketing team was present so there was no point in discussing something they have no control over making. I have their numbers, though, so I can mention it later.
"2D" ... Why even bother at that point.

But I would looove to see how the result is in terms of sales. From people on the WBO by the way.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:51 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: "2D" ... Why even bother at that point.

But I would looove to see how the result is in terms of sales. From people on the WBO by the way.
We are such a small portion of their market anyway.

I love how you are all so critical of Hasbro for the sake of criticizing Hasbro. They are just giving you the better mode at a lower cost. That's something to be happy about.
No, I'm not criticizing, The "why even bother" part was that when it doesn't have 4D's why make a 4D Beyblade. A joke.

One thing though, how do they know the better mode?
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We are such a small portion of their market anyway.

I love how you are all so critical of Hasbro for the sake of criticizing Hasbro. They are just giving you the better mode at a lower cost. That's something to be happy about.

This.

This is like being angry about your milkshake stand not also offering a poop flavor in addition to Vanilla, Chocolate, etc. They're cutting out the crappy modes and giving you a lower price, people.

Stop the absolutely baseless Hasbro-bashing. I know the bandwagon is cool, but you're not.
So if theres just one mode, will the ENTIRE Variares be released, or just two auto modes? If si, Im getting that Attack mode!!!
(Oct. 18, 2011  12:05 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So if theres just one mode, will the ENTIRE Variares be released, or just two auto modes? If si, Im getting that Attack mode!!!

As I understand it, they're only limiting the modes that involve two pieces of metal. Extremely few Beyblades utilize this. None of the ones that utilize it have two valuable modes.