General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I have no idea why any of you would expect something different to what we already knew about Infinity ...
When Basalt came, EVERYTHING was pretty much wiped away with defense, even the Libra wheel. So, of course, since the Thunder/Infinity wheel is meant to be a HWS Libra Metal wheel that weighs less and is thinner, of course it wouldn't be the best metal wheel, or even a good one. We expected that. Then Basalt came along, and now the Defense meta game is dominated by Basalt.
About the stadium, if I'm not mistaken, there are 3 cores that come with it, the one in the pic (The Zip), a zig zag type one (The Chaos), and one with 4 curved lines (The Deflector), the one with the curves should help the flower pattern. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a horrible stadium, as Hasbro has enough of those. The bonus with this is the Limited Edition Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L-Drago, which look nice. I'm surprised Hasbro didn't rename Meteo to Meteor, to be honest. I betcha there will be 8 year olds everywhere saying "Go! Meteor L-Drago".
http://beyblademetalmasters.com/

Judging by the @gmail.com address, I doubt it is official. Why does Nelvana or even Hasbro not claim those domain names before other people do ? It is their copyright, people would be redirected more if they actually owned those sites ...
Hasbro is such a fail. They should've had it up by then because Gpeg and RayStriker us already out. The kids are wondering why am I wasting my Sat morning looking for MM. Lmao
That site is apparently owned by someone in France ...
im kind of impressed with hasbro now... the same way i was impressed with my sister when she rode her bike without training wheels for the first time :\
Who isn't impressed with Hasbro? Tattoed faces, booster packs, if only they'd release a knockout stadium! Tongue_out
I don't think they would do that. Apparently people have gotten hurt by the blades flying out, even with the "safety net." Just having pockets that are equally distributed would be fine with me
I can't wait until Hasbro will inevitably release "WBBA" editions of already existing Beyblades....
@ NightWolf I know, that's why I put the Tongue_out at the end.
@ U JELLY BORT? That would be pretty cool.
I've seen a lot of SPAM Websites made by people in France. Hasbro could of at least purchased the domain before hand. Possibly they could remove this guys and call it their own?

The ATK Stadium probably has its own issues with Hasbro, not just for safety.
(Jun. 05, 2011  10:45 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Are you sure they would do that with Vulcan Horuseus. Bakushin has already been retailer exclusive so I'm not sure what you're talking about there, but Vulcan is owned by a character from the anime. Hasbro, so far, has released every characters blade, even if it was a special edition in Japan.
Cyber pegasis was an exclusive and Sora is in the Anime But I hope it is Nightmare Rex and Divine Chimera at least
I would laugh if some Hasbro employees looked at the TT design of Basalt and went, "Hey, this thing is defective! There's a piece of metal missing in this Fusion Wheel (Tired)! We should fix it!" And then they release a P Basalt. It would be literally unstoppable in a Hasbro stadium.
In my Walmart they have the ne w metal master beys. Some were already gone but the packaging looked ok EDiT: deleted sorry didn't know she said that.. Well at least I have 1 hasbro and one song kong ray unicorno
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:55 PM)Amaterasu Wrote: In my Walmart they have the ne w metal master beys. Some were already gone but the packaging looked ok. And Ray "Striker" is the stupidest name evar. Well at least I have 1 hasbro and one song kong ray unicorno

Twisted Tempo ... lol and you aren't supposed to posst that edit quick before you are reported !!!
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I would laugh if some Hasbro employees looked at the TT design of Basalt and went, "Hey, this thing is defective! There's a piece of metal missing in this Fusion Wheel (Tired)! We should fix it!" And then they release a P Basalt. It would be literally unstoppable in a Hasbro stadium.

holy carp!that would be unstopable.attack types would completely be destroyed.i bet every body would buy that.but it would get banned from wbo play.
Kai-V said not to post if there were Legend Booster packs. There is nothing wrong with his post
she also said not to post about hasbro names.
Hmm i have yet to spot these in central Ohio. I called around to multiple walmarts, toys r us, and targets. No luck. Ill post when i see them here. But, maybe someone has already seen them here?
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I would laugh if some Hasbro employees looked at the TT design of Basalt and went, "Hey, this thing is defective! There's a piece of metal missing in this Fusion Wheel (Tired)! We should fix it!" And then they release a P Basalt. It would be literally unstoppable in a Hasbro stadium.
That would be SO cool, I wouldn't get the TT Basalt and get Twisted Tempo instead. If that were to happen, NOBODY would really dis Hasbro as much as season one. The stadium it would kick more than butt is in the PTW stadium. There's like NO slope (As everyone knows, Tongue_out) and Earth Eagle/Aquila is pretty much unstoppable in that stadium, add more weight and BAM, greatest bey.
Yeah, ditto that. That would be awesome if that happened. Hasbro would be awesome, and at the same time, they would be hated for it! xD
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, ditto that. That would be awesome if that happened. Hasbro would be awesome, and at the same time, they would be hated for it! xD

[Image: Screenshot2011-06-06at70402PM.png]

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hasbro is also going to ruin the rarity of many beys like Grand Ketos and Killer Beafowl with their style of releasing beys. They already have done this with FS on Dark Cancer, a Storm Aquario and Rock Aries, Earth Virgo, Thermal Pisces, Killer Gemios, etc.
(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: EDIT : DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.

NightWolf
Yes in the OP she said it
i am so happy ,i just called in at my locl walmart and they said that they had the metal masters beys and gear,i cant wait to go and get my first metal masters beys.i was planning on going to toyrus even though its more expensive because they usually have a better selection but now i am definetley going to walmart