General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jan. 24, 2011  4:34 AM)bestblader1234 Wrote: cancer looks terrible! i mean the face. and in the 2 pack he is a poo brown color!

IMO Cancer Face looks WAY better than Gasher's Face, and yes, there IS a difference.

This should've been posted in Beyblade Random Thoughts.
So as you guys might know Hasbro Released their Tier 2 Beyblades today
I went to the store and got myself a "Legend Midnight Bull" and a "Legend Cyber Pegasus"
These Beys are Quite Light but they look very nice and perform quite well

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Beyblade-Metal-F...19c2a3ed31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYNqmvubBT8
are you sure i just looked online on wwalmart and toysrus and it wasnt there so where did you get it?
Im Australian and i got it from a store called Uncle Petes
Has anyone senn the new launcher in stores? My cousin "claims" that he got it first. If so tell me what store thanks.
I haven't seen ANY new battle gear be restocked. The only "new" non beyblade I saw was the black duo tron launcher
Meh. Got me the Legend beys, and all of them do pretty well! Midnight and Torch are pretty good attackers, along with Hyper for some reason...Hyper "drains" spin more than KOs though...Night Bull 125WD gets a pretty good 3:48 solo spin time, and Fury, I haven't formally tried yet. Rock will be coming off of the Top-Tier list today. It just got outclassed pretty badly.
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:51 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. Got me the Legend beys, and all of them do pretty well! Midnight and Torch are pretty good attackers, along with Hyper for some reason...Hyper "drains" spin more than KOs though...Night Bull 125WD gets a pretty good 3:48 solo spin time, and Fury, I haven't formally tried yet. Rock will be coming off of the Top-Tier list today. It just got outclassed pretty badly.

hmm if they did so good for attack in a hasbro stadium, can you test them in a TT attack

yay hasbro gives us good attack wheels, that are not lightning
Delicious Me too! I love that store ever so much! I Now do all my bey hunting there. Although I need to buy Max Stampede from them if Im gonna do Hasbro testing right.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:25 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Delicious Me too! I love that store ever so much! I Now do all my bey hunting there. Although I need to buy Max Stampede from them if Im gonna do Hasbro testing right.

just make sure you dont buy the prototype max stampede (the one with craters) it, if they only have the prototype see if they have the LF, it is good enough <- sorry if offtopic
Don't worry it's not the prototype. When I went there though almost theyr entire stock was the legends. They had the SVS set, the mobile stadium (which aren't that good for testing) and I saw Dark Wolf and Phoenix there.
man if only i live were you are, my TRU are in the first 15 EPs of beyblade MFB and my walmarts are like almost out of stock almost all the time
has this ever happend to anyone here? your friend tells you about a beyblade that he says is awesome, you go and buy it, then when you get home, your little brothers beat-up storm pegasus pwns it and the next day your friend laughs in your face because he majorly tricked you?
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:38 PM)EarthLeone Wrote: has this ever happend to anyone here? your friend tells you about a beyblade that he says is awesome, you go and buy it, then when you get home, your little brothers beat-up storm pegasus pwns it and the next day your friend laughs in your face because he majorly tricked you?

No? Most people here are well informed by WBO threads and such.
The moral of the story? Always check before you buy stuff.
poison scorpio and burn pheoninx 2 pack is on e-bay! here is the link! the part for pheonix are the usual and poison scorpio m145q!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...x=76&ty=64
Both have no use, except for Burn. Not much if a purchase.
yea but still its a new realese so i posted it here! im willing to buy it just for the heck of it. i lik the reclors and the clear laucher. im might get it if i see it.
That scorpio clear wheel looks EPIC. Now I have a reason to go back outside and shop agaain, instead online for TT. Smug Thanks DarkBlader.
I bought it when i was a beginning blader so i didnt know anything about beys
Yo. According to McFrown, Fury is on again, off again. Sometimes it looks good, others it looks bad. I still refuse to test mine, as it may cause paint chippage on Capricorne. And I won't like that.
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:53 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yo. According to McFrown, Fury is on again, off again. Sometimes it looks good, others it looks bad. I still refuse to test mine, as it may cause paint chippage on Capricorne. And I won't like that.

Thats why you buy two. One for testing/use and one for collectors purposes or for a spare. Plus, you cant really go off of one persons opinion/results, as that would be inaccurate.

The Scorpio/Phoenix 2 pack sounds pretty cool for collectors purposes. I bet a recolored of phoenix would be sick.
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:25 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Delicious Me too! I love that store ever so much! I Now do all my bey hunting there. Although I need to buy Max Stampede from them if Im gonna do Hasbro testing right.

Castle Hill? Grin
(Jan. 28, 2011  8:11 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:53 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yo. According to McFrown, Fury is on again, off again. Sometimes it looks good, others it looks bad. I still refuse to test mine, as it may cause paint chippage on Capricorne. And I won't like that.

Thats why you buy two. One for testing/use and one for collectors purposes or for a spare. Plus, you cant really go off of one persons opinion/results, as that would be inaccurate.

The Scorpio/Phoenix 2 pack sounds pretty cool for collectors purposes. I bet a recolored of phoenix would be sick.
Scorpio is the recolor. it has a green M145Q