General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The weight for Burn might be useful cause it could perform better in combos like Burn 90RF if the hasbro version is heavier.
Everyone may know this. But..

"Pisces" word on the face bolt is totally Blacked Out(As if with a sharpie)
If you own the original or have seen it. You can see the exact shape of the word "Pisces" below the Shark
Pisces now looks like a Shark breaking the surface of the water.

"Burn Wheel" is not carved in on the Burn Metal Wheel.But is instead replaced will a smooth finish.

"Phoenix" is marked off of the Face bolt with orange. So now it just looks like a Fire-like Bird with it's mouth hanging open.

Pictures will be taken if needed. A picture of these edits will be useful on BeyWiki

EDIT:Forgot to mention that Pisces,FireBlaze,And Virgo were available at Wal-Mart

(Oct. 08, 2010  2:15 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Not so keen on the weight, but stamina testing would make earn you my undying love.

Testing as in Solo Spin time,Or Vs. a top tier? Or both
Stratus G. does virgo come with a gb ?
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:02 PM)vamasco Wrote: Stratus G. does Virgo come with a GB145?

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Yes,But i couldn't get a detailed look to see if anything was edited off the Face Bolt,Clear Wheel,etc. Had 19 min before school started. Next time I'm at Wally-World. I'll take a picture of one.
ok, thanks for awesering Smile. to bad the burn wheel doens´t come with the burn wheel symbol craved on it Unhappy.happy I got the TT Burn Phoenix. Can you somehow try to weight the burn wheel ? thanks anyway !
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:25 PM)vamasco Wrote: ok, thanks for awesering Smile. to bad the burn wheel doens´t come with the burn wheel symbol craved on it Unhappy.happy I got the TT Burn Phoenix. Can you somehow try to weight the burn wheel ? thanks anyway !

Burn
30.3 Grams

Thermal
28 Grams
As for testing, you should use Burn with top-tier Stamina parts, against top-tier customizations, even a TAKARA-TOMY Burn if you have one.
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:44 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:25 PM)vamasco Wrote: ok, thanks for awesering Smile. to bad the burn wheel doens´t come with the burn wheel symbol craved on it Unhappy.happy I got the TT Burn Phoenix. Can you somehow try to weight the burn wheel ? thanks anyway !

Burn
30.3 Grams

Thermal
28 Grams

I just looked up Jerf's topic for it and that weight for BOTH are LESS than the TAKARA TOMY Burn and Thermal wheels by a fair bit... it's 31.6 and 30.5 respectively.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB

I find this very strange as the engraving is gone and every other Hasbro part has weighed more. Maybe pictures are needed.
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As for testing, you should use Burn with top-tier Stamina parts, against top-tier customizations, even a TAKARA-TOMY Burn if you have one.

I can make Burn Cancer DF145/145 S/MS/ES/WD/B/WB
(Don't have Bull,But Gasher was said to be heavier than TT Bull)

As for VS. Top-Tier Attack and Defence
Attack
Lighting L-Drago 100RF
Storm Pegasus 100RF
Rock Leone CH120RF

Defense
Earth Gasher C145 WD/B/WB

Destabilizer
Flame Wolf/Sagittario/Leone 125/D125 S/MS/ES/WD

I do not have a TT Stadium. Nor a MF
Only Hasbro Stadium I have that's close to TT is Driger Den(I can draw on Paint how close)
I'm capable of Banking with Attack-types
String-Launcher would be used for both
If a Bey Falls into a Pocket but comes back and/or Hits a Pockets Wall It's considered Knockout Or Suicide(Depending on what happens) on my tests.
(Oct. 08, 2010  11:02 PM)Train Wrote: just looked up Jerf's topic for it and that weight for BOTH are LESS than the TAKARA TOMY Burn and Thermal wheels by a fair bit... it's 31.6 and 30.5 respectively.

I seriously doubt this, it's probably just an uncontrolled variable (like the scale) or user error.
(Oct. 09, 2010  12:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  11:02 PM)Train Wrote: just looked up Jerf's topic for it and that weight for BOTH are LESS than the TAKARA TOMY Burn and Thermal wheels by a fair bit... it's 31.6 and 30.5 respectively.

I seriously doubt this, it's probably just an uncontrolled variable (like the scale) or user error.

Mine as an Error or that?(Bolded)
(Oct. 09, 2010  12:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

I linked the topic. I think someone else should weigh their Takara Burn wheel then. I'll try and weigh my Thermal.

I don't know what's in error but that's a pretty big gap in weight considering.
This isn't the place to post that.
(Oct. 09, 2010  1:31 AM)Earth Eagle 18 Wrote: I just got a strorage chamber it so tight!

It's a waste of Plastic.
1:Your Beys will become scratched-up from being in the storage space
2:You already HAVE something to construct the pieces of a bey together.(Not to mention Faster) Why would you need the chamber?
3:You've just wasted your money that you could have bought a compartment box in the fishing section of the store instead.
I don't see why you would criticize him.

He made a purchase with his money, that he enjoys. He doesn't need to come on here to have people bash him for liking a certain product.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:34 AM)Corey Wrote: I don't see why you would criticize him.

He made a purchase with his money, that he enjoys. He doesn't need to come on here to have people bash him for liking a certain product.

You have a misunderstanding of my wording perhaps?
I was pointing out facts. I do not "Bash" as you say.
My Toys R Us is rapidly gaining new beyblades.
The other day I picked up Thermal Pisces and Burn Phoenix (Fireblaze 0_o) Lucky meh!
and now they have a couple of Earth Eagles, Rock Escolpio (Scorpio Chocked_2), and Evil Gemioses.
No, I fully understand the word.

You blatantly told him that he wasted his money, and it's really not your place to judge or tell him that. It's completely rude, and quite frankly none of your concern.
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Just bought Thermal Pieces and Burn Fireblaze
Does anyone want me to weigh Thermal and Burn?
Where did u get them?
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Just bought Thermal Pieces and Burn Fireblaze
Where did u get them?
Guys! I have a solution to Defence type beys... Just get an Attack Metal Wheel, some defence/stamina track and tip then you can get to the middle and win em without having trouble waiting for an attack type bey to hit the defence type bey!!! I think this is a good new and improved way to deal with Defence types... Don't say this is bad or anything im just suggesting D:
I don't get it, what is the point of using the attack wheel ? Wouldn't you prefer a more round and heavier wheel ?
I'm saying its for anti-def so use an attack wheel to knock the defence bey out. Smile
I'm saying it doesn't work, e.g, the use of rock as a defence wheel. The reason attack types are on attack bottoms are they need the extra traction to not self Ko, and to gain momentum.

Also this should have been in random thoughts.
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:20 AM)danielson1234 Wrote:
Where did u get them?
Where did u get them?

Double-Post
Double-Post
Read my Edit that's been there since i first posted it.
Read my Edit that's been there since i first posted it.

Seriously,I noted
"Forgot to mention that Pisces,FireBlaze,And Virgo were available at Wal-Mart"