General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I have heard of a couple canadians buying these up there are a couple of unboxing videos on youtube
i actually i think they weren't canadian members or do you mean just people ohn youtube?
They werent canadian members they were just canadians / members im not sure that have bought this set
and posted the unboxing videos on youtube
they are all here http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...attle&aq=2
ok, but i havent seen a vortex in canada yet.
theyre in canada?
Probably, it might just happen that none of the users on this site has seen it.
I'm sure one is I'll find HIM/ HER later
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:34 AM)Moss Wrote: I'm sure one is I'll find HIM/ HER later

Hmm... anyone find any earth eagles in canada yet? I havent seen any super vortex's either...
generalhawx has
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:17 AM)Moss Wrote: generalhawx has

in what province does he live in?
i have seen it too i'm in ontario and so is generalhawx
Yea unfortunately I no longer have it so your out of luck if you wanted to buy it from me
Hey hawx what city you in? Where specificially did you get it or see it?
i saw a couple ov vortex sets and 1 earth eagle durn couldnt get it
Did you bother to read the previous posts I made Suj?
Just got back from Dufferin Mall. Here's a quick recap:

Toys 'R' Us: No major stock change.

Wal-Mart: Now has Assembly Chambers and the Mobile Stadium.

Interestingly, the mobile stadium was being sold under the tag that said Super Vortex Set. I think it is highly likely that the SV set will be on shelves in the next restock.
Hmm still hopeful of that regular LL Drago ha
i still searching for reg LLDrago and Earth Eagle

also some type of ok-- good hasbro stadium even though gues they all suck any ideas on what could work
for a hasbro stadium?
(Aug. 24, 2010  12:43 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: i still searching for reg LLDrago and Earth Eagle

also some type of ok-- good hasbro stadium even though gues they all suck any ideas on what could work
for a hasbro stadium?

I'd think the most balanced [although probably not balanced at all] results would be had from the Mobile Stadium. Which, unfortunately, is also the most costly stadium.
You'd probably be better off just getting a slightly sloped plate/bowl and adding a wall or two.
You don't have to declare what you're looking for I'm pretty sure most of us want the same thing
Oh, I'm not entirely sure this is the right thread but at Wal-Mart they also had something else I've never seen.

Beyblade Trading cards.

Weird. It wasn't MF, it had Tyson on the front.
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh, I'm not entirely sure this is the right thread but at Wal-Mart they also had something else I've never seen.

Beyblade Trading cards.

Weird. It wasn't MF, it had Tyson on the front.

Wow those are old old old. I have a bunch of those from years ago.
Guess its leftover stock that they put back on the market. Kinda like how at Toy's R Us Website they have the Magnacore thing that goes under the stadiums.
the flame saggitario value pack and wave 1.5 are arriving in smyths in sept
TAKING SOOO LONG !!!
(Aug. 24, 2010  1:29 AM)Moss Wrote: the flame saggitario value pack and wave 1.5 are arriving in smyths in sept
TAKING SOOO LONG !!!
What do you think we had to do here in Canada, and still have to do ?