General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Is the Gemios wheel transparent red? Or is it just me?

EDIT TO REPLY:

Eh.... I meant see-through.
Even though torch sucks, I have to say Black Torch looks pretty suite...
Hope this isn't the last MW recolor faceoff pack
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:59 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Is the Gemios wheel transparent red? Or is it just me?

Yes, it's red.
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:57 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Maybe, but those MWs are just....ew. I doubt that I'll pick this up, unless I suddenly want a Rock, which I have three of. (Though yes, another CS would be nice.)
Who cares about the metal wheels? I'd never use the two of them competitively.
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:53 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Fail colors. Only two pieces interest me, and they can easily be found by the time this drops. R145 and CS. Alas, this set is terrible. Way to flop, Hasbro. Thanks for the info. I now know to stay away from this set.
I beg to differ I think they look sick man
I wonder what kind of Recolor Basalt Horogium is going to have, haha.
I Like it, and I want it, lol, the R145 looks sick, the CS meh, it's kinda nice, WB... need another, torch don't own, rock its red, I like it Tongue_out
Those recolors are SICK. Blue R145 and black Torch FTW.

Also, it astounds me that they haven't made a G Peg-based faceoff pack.

Must have, must get, even though it'll be my 6th Rock wheel. Tongue_out
Hah, nice find Nutty! I'm 100% positive that none of us knew about that "Sonic Series" thing. I know what I'm saving my swagbucks for Tongue_out
@xshaman-kingx
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:29 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I Like it, and I want it, lol, the R145 looks sick, the CS meh, it's kinda nice, WB... need another, torch don't own, rock its red, I like it Tongue_out
Dye it. That's what I'm going to do with mine. I'll dye it orange-red to match my recolour BD145.
So going to get that.
WB? Need a new one. Mine is from like September last year, and it was my first MFB, Rock Leone.
R145? Don't have one, and the blue recolor looks SICK.
CS? Well if I can figure out how to dye parts and make recolors, I shall surely get it Tongue_out Plus I could use another CS.
Rock? OMG YES BLUE RECOLOR!
Thanks for posting Nutty!
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, nice find Nutty! I'm 100% positive that none of us knew about that "Sonic Series" thing. I know what I'm saving my swagbucks for Tongue_out
@xshaman-kingx
I'd only get it for collection if I have the other versions already.
(Jul. 09, 2011  10:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: So going to get that.
WB? Need a new one. Mine is from like September last year, and it was my first MFB, Rock Leone.
R145? Don't have one, and the blue recolor looks SICK.
CS? Well if I can figure out how to dye parts and make recolors, I shall surely get it Tongue_out Plus I could use another CS.
Rock? OMG YES BLUE RECOLOR!
Thanks for posting Nutty!

RIT dye, is the way to dye plastic Tongue_out
theflightyellz has a great guide to dying parts.
Jeez, theflightyellz has a guide for everything! I'm gonna go check it out, however...
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:46 PM)Nutty Wrote: Guys, I found a picture of the new face-off pack. Crushing blast, comes with a recolor of Rock Zurafa R145WB and Torch Gemios W105CS.

Wow, both have painted metal wheels. Cool! But yeah, the colors suck... At least they decided to paint them anyways...
Hasbro!!! WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS!?!?!
Both have painted wheels which looks awesome and giraffe looks like the American flag
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:35 AM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Both have painted wheels which looks awesome and giraffe looks like the American flag

This post seems oddly familiar...

I think the response to it was that, many flags have red and blue.
The recolour of Rock Giraffe/Zurafa looks simply bloody epic. I'll be sure to buy it for collection purposes and yet the double pack comes with a CS. The double pack as a whole would be something I'll be sure to look out for. Too bad Metal Masters hasn't been released yet in Canada. Unhappy
Ahh, don't worry buddy, I'm sure they'll be there soon.
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:10 AM)Ω Wrote: The recolour of Rock Giraffe/Zurafa looks simply bloody epic. I'll be sure to buy it for collection purposes and yet the double pack comes with a CS. The double pack as a whole would be something I'll be sure to look out for. Too bad Metal Masters hasn't been released yet in Canada. Unhappy

Quite literally xD
Thanks Raigeko13, the sooner the better. I'm fully aware of the fact the Metal Masters toyline hasn't been released in Canada; I'm just wondering if there will be any mold variances with the missing bar situation. Hopefully there will be a bar with the Galaxy Pegasus release in Canada.
If there are bars in the R2F's, I will honestly be surprised. You'll have one headed towards the USA, for me, I can guarantee you that. Tongue_out
People should really stop hoping for another mold of R²F in every release : for instance, in Canada, we get exactly the same products, the packaging just sometimes has two or three more languages on it.
calm down, they are hoping that it gets barred. Apparently the early hasbro release of RF was unbarred and then hasbro changed the mold to include a bar (I think it was habsro), i wouldn't know because we only got metal fusion in november