General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It is not like we can even hope to expect something better at each new release. Brad thoroughly understood our frustration when I showed him Cosmic today.

Why are there not even any stickers though ... Scythe also did seem hollowed out, from the little that could be seen.
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why are there not even any stickers though ...
For a second there, you sounded like a six year old complaining about stickers. Just kidding XD

I have never applied stickers to any of my Beyblades. For one thing,if applied in the wrong position- it ruins the whole appeal. And, the wear of the stickers gives the Beyblade a much more "used" feel to it.

A question though, these faces are printed right?

The Faces are printed, but not the proper colours ...
(Jul. 09, 2012  7:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Faces are printed, but not the proper colours ...

The color of the design? Weren't they always in a black outline? Or are the designs actually colored in for these ones?
I think visually this Scythe Khronos looks good, but lol the no stickers. Hate the decals anyway.
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:55 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  6:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why are there not even any stickers though ...
For a second there, you sounded like a six year old complaining about stickers. Just kidding XD

I have never applied stickers to any of my Beyblades. For one thing,if applied in the wrong position- it ruins the whole appeal. And, the wear of the stickers gives the Beyblade a much more "used" feel to it.

A question though, these faces are printed right?

you can coat your stickers with some clear nailpolish to protect the stickers from damages due to hits and moisture (sweaty hands).
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:47 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Found this Scythe Kronos Unboxing :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbXO1Dopfw

Not Mine BTW
I feel that the scytge wheel is thick because of the pcframe which is attatched to the wheel..does this mean there will be weight increase in tge wheel and does tgis aldo mean that hasbro scythe may be used as a defence wheel due to the thickness of the wheel
It was bleaker with beat, I sense a faint but very noticeable weight difference because how thick the top design pattern is.
There will be no positive weight difference because the underside looked absolutetly hollow.
That is true, I'm not being "too positive", whatever that has to do with anything, I'm just confused slightly by the thickness difference.
@Mr. Mystery
They usually hollow out the bottom of the wheel, and a PC Frame can't make up for that lost weight. It is too small.
Honestly, even I'm throwing in the towel over scythe, that is way too hollow to be of any note, and if it had any weight they'd just hollow out the PC-Frame-Area too. Escolpiosis is a horrible, unforgiving disease...

I'm surprised it actually came with EDS though given the other tip shenanigans.
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:26 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: That is true, I'm not being "too positive", whatever that has to do with anything,

Who the hell called you "too positive" ?
I was sounding optimistic about it and I apologize for the implications.

On the subject... Are any of these remotely less wide than their original 4D versions?
Hmm..hollow...wonder how diablo will turn out...so basically this means every 4D metal wheel hasbro is gonna release or has realeased will be really light ..lighter than the takara tomy ones..
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:53 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Hmm..hollow...wonder how diablo will turn out...so basically this means every 4D metal wheel hasbro is gonna release or has realeased will be really light ..lighter than the takara tomy ones..

That is exactly what we established almost a week ago.
Unboxing of Beath Lynx AD145WD (its not mine)
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:53 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Hmm..hollow...wonder how diablo will turn out...so basically this means every 4D metal wheel hasbro is gonna release or has realeased will be really light ..lighter than the takara tomy ones..

That is exactly what we established almost a week ago.
Oh I didn't see the post .. i'm not really active these days...I think there shoud be some testing of the performance of the parts..
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:59 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The amber coloured AD seems cool.

Yeah looks so cool, but i prefer the TH170
Diablo... Hah, I suspect the weight being a couple grams below basalt/twisted...
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:01 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: Diablo... Hah, I suspect the weight being a couple grand below basalt/twisted...
Seriously people should test out these new hasbro carp against takara tomy...if they make duo really hollow i can.imagine it being the worst wheel..if hasbro makes hollow wheels then what's the use of flash ... it will be easily knocked out by twisted...
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:01 PM)rtt22 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:59 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The amber coloured AD seems cool.
Yeah looks so cool, but i prefer the TH170

New parts are always nicer than recolours.
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:13 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:01 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: Diablo... Hah, I suspect the weight being a couple grand below basalt/twisted...
Seriously people should test out these new hasbro carp against takara tomy...if they make duo really hollow i can.imagine it being the worst wheel..if hasbro makes hollow wheels then what's the use of flash ... it will be easily knocked out by twisted...

Again, everything you're posting had been said and discussed about a week ago, please do go back and read.
New parts are certainly better than recolors, but I have to agree that the AD145 looks very nice, and I really like the recolor on EDS (the pale green from TT is just... bleh).

So you guys are seeing them in stores now? There isn't anything in my area that has them yet as far as I know.