General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Well i may now be speculating so don't commentate but maybe RDF could be made because rb was b and rsf was sf and those became a plastic tip, well either that somewhat RDF becomes RF/F or keep as RDF because hasbro wouldn't make a non tt bottom(non existing one) like DF, it be ridiculous but anyways hope it keeps as RDF, they did make EDS.
(Jul. 08, 2012  1:07 AM)Meow! Wrote: I've never heard of the "light weight strategy".

Legend League, refer to Th!nk's posts.
Hey 1 start for attack and 4 star for stamina are quite right for storm

I have seen on my storm aquario that this bey is able to spin out decent stamina types like flame sagittario .flame libra , flame byxis

So I always thought that storm deserves 4 stars for stamina
Storm Aquario has HF/S while Flame Sagittario has S, a very unstable Bottom. Flame has more Stamina than Storm ...
Yeah I was quite sure that hf/s is reason for its good stamina

However storm cetus wd145 sf also defeat libra and sagittario by sleep out
Are we seriously referring to stats on the boxes of which Beyblades are sold in?

N-no, not even considerable.

It just seemed like that statement about Storm was serious, if it was...
Well Diablo is 50g, so maybe it'll be closer to 40g... Eh, I don't have any more hope, but yeah.
Hopes lost for blitz
Jade still looks around 36g

What the heck
if blitz is light it will have huge recoil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWaIr-hQIQ

I found an unboxing video of Variares. Not sure if it's the same person on WBO who has Variares though Uncertain
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:17 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: This gives the niche of "light weight strategy" battles a further purpose, at least. Hasbro Beat Aquila/Eagle DF145B

Yeah, in that respect, they could be quite fun. Still, there was no need to lighten Forbidden. It's now 4 grams lighter than the lightest legend, which is insanely light.

(Jul. 08, 2012  1:07 AM)Meow! Wrote: I think its funny how little effort hasbro makes to avoid confusion from their customers. If I didn't know about these releases, I would have thought it was a manufacturing error of some sort and returned the item. lol

I returned a Burn Fireblaze on the grounds of its Burn wheel not matching the packaging. Turns out that wasn't an abnormality but the mismolded track it came with sure was.

(Jul. 08, 2012  9:54 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: if blitz is light it will have huge recoil

Imagine a more extreme galaxy...

(Jul. 08, 2012  2:27 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWaIr-hQIQ

I found an unboxing video of Variares. Not sure if it's the same person on WBO who has Variares though Uncertain

Nope, not me.

I wish I could have uploaded my unboxing of it, but my dad's computer quit and we had to get a new one.
Can we atleast get more revealing photos?
Do you mean Variares? If so, I posted pics a few pages back.
No, I mean of you :p.

Of course I meant of Variares. I must have missed the ones you posted, sorry.
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
Video belongs to TheUnknownBros1.
It seems to be like a Wide Square with walls and a flat center.
Heh, your observation seems pretty much what everyone else says. Seems nice, still planning on getting one of these when I see one. They look fun.
the battle arena is not circular
it is oval
this may have some favor for attack but no stadium exits
It's in no way an oval... We've even already seen pictures of it from above.
You're a blind man if you believe that it's oval on the inside..
So what is it from the inside u think
(Jul. 09, 2012  2:23 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: So what is it from the inside u think

If this is needed :\ :
Found this Scythe Kronos Unboxing :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbXO1Dopfw

Not Mine BTW
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:47 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Found this Scythe Kronos Unboxing :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbXO1Dopfw

Things were moving too quick and it was quite blurry, hah.
Hah time for angry comments about that too...
(Jul. 09, 2012  5:22 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: Hah time for angry comments about that too...
[Image: 23220895.jpg]
Seriously, people need to calm down.Nothing new/surprising, like Kai-V mentioned.

A 10 gram MF would still be a cool compensation, lol.