General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Hasbro is somewhat not bad as American bladers can get Beyblades for a relatively cheap price... even though Hasbro "ruined" 4D MW's, it isn't all bad beacuse since they changed the wheel's, WE the community can test more... I somewhat actually find it nice that Hasbro did change the 4D MW's because who know's.... different performance can actually be better in a certain type...

It is ten grams lighter. Stop dreaming : you can test all you want, but the performance will never be great and never as good as the actual 4D Metal Wheels.

If I currently had five apples and that you brought me a variety of new ones, yes, I could rejoice that I have more apples to eat, but since all those you brought me were rotten, I might as well just throw them away right now and not waste my time and health.
As much as Ibelieve in giving all parts thourough testing, that is probably valid...

Even so, we need to test them anyway, matter how unrewarding the results may be. The reason I say this is because they are technicaly different Metal Wheels from their 4D counterparts
Agreed. Even though it really is obvious they won't outshine their predecessors, we might as well do it anyway.
More Beywheelz! (Double Sets!)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Thund...k/20970304
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Lance...k/20970306
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Ragin...k/20970303
If those were made from harder rubber and had more creative parts (like weights, or something), I would definitely buy. I just doubt Hasbro will use the battling potential with these, I seriously want a Metagame soon. I don't consider the accessories so much of a combative approach. Not dissing here.

Fandom BS

(Jun. 30, 2012  8:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is ten grams lighter. Stop dreaming : you can test all you want, but the performance will never be great and never as good as the actual 4D Metal Wheels.

If I currently had five apples and that you brought me a variety of new ones, yes, I could rejoice that I have more apples to eat, but since all those you brought me were rotten, I might as well just throw them away right now and not waste my time and health.

Who know's Kai-V... I mean these new parts may not be as great in a standard BB-10 (as the 4D parts are almost always going to be superior), but they JUST may be superior in the Zero G Stadium... and Hasbro may have made the parts just to be used in a standard Hasbro Stadium...

I am really surprised by how relatively well this community took the discovery that essentially all of the Metal Fury Wheels are as much as ten grams lighter than the original Metal Wheels from 4D ...
With all those heavy Zero-G synchromes out, I don't think many people would care about Metal Fury. Most of us already have the original 4D Metal Wheels.
Bladers who only have access to Hasbro products have something to fear though ...
(Jun. 30, 2012  6:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2012  4:08 AM)TrISexy Wrote: Axel Phantom, Has there been anything by Hasbro that was made differently from TT that was 'Positive'? No there hasn't... So of course it will be negatively..

Hasbro has improved the mold quality of parts
Hasbro has minor increased the weight of those newer molds
Hasbro has mass released beys and parts that were previously more expensive and harder to find
Hasbro improved the durability of the beylauncher
Hasbro brought beyblade to have America

I could go on...

Despite what many of you think, Hasbro is aware of this community's presence. They do not listening to our whining, nor should they, but Hasbro did just donate gifts to the WBO for Beydays...have any of you ever considered that the more carp we say about them, the less inclined they are to do what we want? Just a thought...I am not saying kiss @ss, but maybe we all need to beabit more considerate.

You all have the rigt to be mad about Metal Fury. Just dont be so ignorant about it is all I ask

Morever, I especially do not understand why the "Hasbro Carp Battle" must take place on every other page of this thread...

Got any proof about the molds? Cause Hasbro normally copies takara's updated ones... Also people say stuff about molds and lack of quality all the quite and it's usually completely wrong. Also your view is incredibly unrealistic. Yes they have done all of those things. But so would any other company... They are providing a product and compared to the original product they are supposed to copying it just doesn't compare. Personally i've just pretty much avoided hasbro beys for metal fight. Say whatever you want but in anything if the original is better people will complain and in the case of a competitive game they will complain even more since it will make a big difference.
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am really surprised by how relatively well this community took the discovery that essentially all of the Metal Fury Wheels are as much as ten grams lighter than the original Metal Wheels from 4D ...

I was expecting it...
Ultra
Can't say much about the Metal Wheels, but the tips have all been reinforced as of the beginning of Metal Masters.
Really? That's what that's for? I just found that annoying since you kinda of have to use a tool for those tips. Granted I don't play much if at all apart from tournaments.
Meteo is still the primary spin stealing wheel despite being much lighter than LDD/LDG. If they've improved the weight distribution of LDD in removing ~10g, there's a chance it might at least be an improvement over meteo.

Not that I'm not incredibly disappointed in Hasbro's actions here, but yeah.
I am copletely agreeing with th!nk here... ceratin Metal Fury Beyblade's might improve upon the 10 G weight loss... (eg. LDD,LDG)
Your basically repeating what he is saying...

I just relized that Fang looks exactly like Rock. The things on the side are just a little bigger.
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am really surprised by how relatively well this community took the discovery that essentially all of the Metal Fury Wheels are as much as ten grams lighter than the original Metal Wheels from 4D ...

Well, at least there were no reported suicides and protests. So I'd agree.

(Jul. 01, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Bladers who only have access to Hasbro products have something to fear though ...
Thats why I quit buying beyblades. Hasbro is turning it into a really expensive hobby to stay competitive with.
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:09 PM)Insomniac Wrote: From what I know, there were no major weight differences between TT and Hasbro regular MFB. With 4D, there are more metal peices to add on and the weight will be heavier. Maybe Hasbro is removing the 10 grams to not make the 4D overpowering in terms of their metagame. Dunno.

While that would have been my theory and it is something I'm definitely in favour of, it should have been done as needed on a case by case basis. 25 gram Forbidden is just insane stupidity.
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:09 PM)Insomniac Wrote: From what I know, there were no major weight differences between TT and Hasbro regular MFB. With 4D, there are more metal peices to add on and the weight will be heavier. Maybe Hasbro is removing the 10 grams to not make the 4D overpowering in terms of their metagame. Dunno.

While that would have been my theory and it is something I'm definitely in favour of, it should have been done as needed on a case by case basis. 25 gram Forbidden is just insane stupidity.

I totally agree. Forbidden resembles the Evil wheel in a way. Weight is following its track as well!
[Image: dilbert-dogbert.demons.of.stupidity.gif]

Haha, when have we ever had gray opinions on here? Everybody tries to do the not-common-thing and defends and ignores obvious flaws in order to say a rebuttal against the H8Rs. Except now that's the common thing.

I'm personally still as annoyed as before.
I would be annoyed if I cared at all about hasbro which I don't anymore. They've lost their way with MFB IMO.
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:27 AM)TriSix Wrote: Some more Metal Fury beys on eBay...

Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Spiral Fox TR156W2D
Fang Leone 130W2D
L-Drago Destructor LW105LF

Just putting this out there if ya missed it.

Hey Guys! I got info on Metal Fury Beys that most of you know
One bey not yet released by Hasbro:
Blitz Striker 100SF (Takara Tomy Ver.: Blitz Unicorno 100RSF)
This is a slight change in Performance change but everyone knows hasbro has no 4D fusion wheels. There will be a fusion wheel that will be similar to Blitz. There will be no moving parts and the fusion wheel will be attached together. Some color change will be there
That has been known for quite some time, Sal12538...