General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 27, 2012  5:35 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Seeing hasbro lighter parts of metal fury i looked over non metal fury parts of hasbro and what I find that
Hasbro ver. Of r145 is lighter than tt one
Hasbro r145: 4.12 grams
Tt 1145 : 4.75 grams
Is tt using somewhat different rubber on that spin track

Also there is great change in 230
Tt; 4.08 grams
Hasbro : 3.6 grams
Hasbro tt filled that armour completely on 230 cz in hasbro its hollow

It is normal to have varying weights even within the same company. However, that is nothing as worrisome as actual different molds ...
Hasbro has been equally erratic with mold changes, some of the reinforced tips fit like a heat-expanded WB while others with the increased bulk have outstanding lock.
I know, that's a positive thing they've done. The original mold of my WB from Rock Leone 145WB shakes like CRAZY, however both of my Rock Zurafa's (One from the Double pack with Torch Gemios) are both extremely secure and not rattle.
(Jun. 27, 2012  3:48 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I know, that's a positive thing they've done. The original mold of my WB from Rock Leone 145WB shakes like CRAZY, however both of my Rock Zurafa's (One from the Double pack with Torch Gemios) are both extremely secure and not rattle.
And yet a reinforced HF from LLD STILL wobbles like crazy...

Haha, mine doesn't have that problem. There can still be errors in manufacturing though.
I think Hasbro could easily make all their tips fully enclosed (More than they already are) and thicker on the inside from now on. Especially with Zero-G which of course we do not know anything yet, don't take this as a silly speculation, where the design standards may require.
Looking at those pictures, yeah, they've removed the thickest points of LDD and hollowed them out, amongst other things, which will easily cost you 10 Grams..

Sorry Hasbro kids :c
I do not know about ten grams, but it would definitely lower the weight.

Raigeko13, had you asked him to weigh other parts so that we can compare and really confirm the weights of L Drago Destructor ?
Weight other parts such as what? The LW105 and LF that came along with it?
(Jun. 27, 2012  7:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Weight other parts such as what? The LW105 and LF that came along with it?

No. Ask him to weigh any other parts he owns, and we can compare with the weights that were posted in the Weights of MFB topic. If they are relatively similar, then his weights for L Drago Destructor will almost definitely be reliable.
Asked him, waiting on a response. Hope he doesn't mind me bugging him again.

Anyways, there are a couple Metal Fury up on eBay now, Nightmare Rex and Forbidden Ionis.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Metal-F...009wt_1139
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Metal-F...4d024d0288
That SW145 and SD...
Bleh.
Ionis was already unique in it's own way, but that is incredibly devious and baffles me.
I don't know if this is known, but ToyWiz has Metal Fury beys in stock. I just bought Variares for $10.99.

http://search.toywiz.com/search.php
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:08 AM)TriSix Wrote: I don't know if this is known, but ToyWiz has Metal Fury beys in stock. I just bought Variares for $10.99.

I'm sure everyone knows. That's how we got the pics/info.
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:25 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:08 AM)TriSix Wrote: I don't know if this is known, but ToyWiz has Metal Fury beys in stock. I just bought Variares for $10.99.

I think he means that Toywiz has them in-stock already, and not still for Pre-order.
EDIT, ^^That's what I meant...

I didn't know if everybody knew they ARE IN STOCK. I knew they got the pics there.
Picture up now:
Keychains Series 7

Flame Byxis, Hades Kerbecs, and Evil Befall
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:29 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:25 AM)Tris Wrote:

I think he means that Toywiz has them in-stock already, and not still for Pre-order.

I in my opinion don't think they would have the hasbro metal fury line readily available this early on yet. Its
Probably too soon.
Toywiz would not mark items as "in stock" if that was not true ...
(Jun. 28, 2012  2:55 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:29 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  1:25 AM)Tris Wrote: I'm sure everyone knows. That's how we got the pics/info.

I in my opinion don't think they would have the hasbro metal fury line readily available this early on yet. Its
Probably too soon.

No, people have already been buying them because on the Variares it says "4 left in stock".

EDIT, Well 3 now... I JUST BOUGHTS ONE!!!
(Jun. 28, 2012  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Toywiz would not mark items as "in stock" if that was not true ...

Well then it looks like I have some shopping to do so I can compare hasbro with takara tomy and sono Kong
How is Toywiz's Shipping to the US?????

But any way, I'm gonna buy a few to test, I'll put weights on the Weights of
MFB thread.
Toywiz is located in the United States, so generally I think it is not too expensive there, and it should be relatively fast, compared to if it had to cross borders.
To me, this looks very awesome. Blitz looks very heavy and so does JADE!!! Maybe Jade will have competitive use for Defense and Stamina!
(Jun. 28, 2012  5:15 AM)Spiral Wrote: To me, this looks very awesome. Blitz looks very heavy and so does JADE!!! Maybe Jade will have competitive use for Defense and Stamina!

You should really find my posts where I had pictures to compare both Fang and L Drago Destroy from TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro. You should also look for the weights of L Drago Destructor which were posted recently ...