General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 25, 2012  4:47 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Hasbro always say they are concerned about safety
I think bey wheelzz are not safe
They may bounce off during stunts a and hit the eye
It's not that hasbro say that, it's the laws they have to adhere to.
Obviously there's a workaround there because Flywheelz, which is basically what beywheelz are heavily based on, were also legal.

Do your research before making posts please.
(Jun. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just got a bit excited over Beywheelz. Imagine all of the new parts we'll get.
Especially that Pegasus Clear Wheel on Soaring Wing Pegasus. Me gusta.
I mean look at it: http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/3/3a/Ab4l0h.png
It's pretty original IMO too.

What I'm wondering is if the parts will be compatable with all the other MFb beys. **illegal tracks*** Smile

(Jun. 25, 2012  12:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just got a bit excited over Beywheelz. Imagine all of the new parts we'll get.

What I'm wondering is if the parts will be compatable with all the other MFb beys. **illegal tracks*** Smile
I really doubt that.

(Jun. 25, 2012  12:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

I really doubt that.

Il I'm thinking the tracks may though because it seems they use a face to hold the Beywheel
Together
(Jun. 25, 2012  1:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: What I'm wondering is if the parts will be compatable with all the other MFb beys. **illegal tracks*** Smile
I really doubt that.

Il I'm thinking the tracks may though because it seems they use a face to hold the Beywheel
Together
Just because it has a facbeolt, doesn't make it legal ..

And it is usually only legal, if it is an actual release of a Beyblade, not just a Hasbro gimmicky Beyblade. That is like me saying that a Tornado XTS Beyblade would be legal for tournament use. It has no valid use to anything.

Mind is fuzzy:- misread your post.
(Jun. 25, 2012  1:18 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  1:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  12:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I really doubt that.

Together
Just because it has a facbeolt, doesn't make it legal ..

All I'm saying is ** I hope the tracks fit on Mfb beys***
Oh wait, misread your post, sorry about that. Mind is a bit fuzzy from playing Pokemon BW2 for ages.

But still, I don't think it will be compatible.

It probably won't be but it's kinda just something I'm wondering
I dunno either, but I really wish some more new info for Beywheelz would come up, haha.

I'm assuming though that they all include Metal Wheels and Clear Wheels, etc., as the Destroyer Dome Set came with two MFB's, Cyclone Herculeo and Spiral Fox, so I just assumed they will all be like that, but I'm not entirely sure.
Speculation: If Soaring Wing Pegasus has a Metal Wheel it will be Wing.
Oh who the hell am I kidding.
(Jun. 25, 2012  2:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I dunno either, but I really wish some more new info for Beywheelz would come up, haha.

I'm assuming though that they all include Metal Wheels and Clear Wheels, etc., as the Destroyer Dome Set came with two MFB's, Cyclone Herculeo and Spiral Fox, so I just assumed they will all be like that, but I'm not entirely sure.
Speculation: If Soaring Wing Pegasus has a Metal Wheel it will be Wing.
Oh who the hell am I kidding.

I thought they were rubber wheels instead of metal not sure though
Oh yes, even I believe that its supposed to be rubber wheels. Kai-V probably specified that in the BeyLotto thread...
Well yes, they have rubber wheels on them, it's what makes them Beywheelz. But isn't that on the track?

A closer look at an unboxing from zankye here shows that they are compatible with MFB, however that might be JUST the G58 and V61 Beywheelz tracks.

Now that I look at the photo on my computer it still looks like a Clear Wheel to me but it's too blurry and dark to say for sure. I can't really make out a Metal Wheel now though.

G58 and V61 can hold MFB's, but it would be pretty dumb of Hasbro to not make W-01 Soaring Wing Pegasus not compatible with everything else like the G58 and V61 are.
Actually, in contrast to many of the posts regarding BeyWheelz...

This commercial
Actually makes BeyWheelz look so bad-carp.

Defy Belief
Defy Gravity
Defy Everything you know about Beyblading.
See? MFB is compatible with those, so that's why it leads me to believe we'll get a slew of new parts, such as that blurry image, which what I believe is a face with a CW around it to the right. I could always be wrong though.
I think only the rubber wheels can be used with normal MFBs, as the track.
In this video, the Clear Wheels don't like like they could fit on Metal Wheels.

(Feb. 21, 2012  8:28 PM)Kryptonite Wrote: More Beywheelz stuff.

How on Earth did I miss that.
Thanks for showing me that, I look like an absolute fool now, haha. Definitely not compatible.

Also, this from Soldier-F3AR!
Soldier-F3AR Wrote:
Raigeko13 Wrote:I was just wondering (along with everyone else in the Hasbro thread, haha) does Destructor from L-Drago Destructor have rubber on the bottom like Destroy?
Haha, If you mean the blue bottom? No it doesn't. Its plastic, like the one from the launcher grip rubber (Hasbro Ver.)
So there you have it! L-Drago Destructor doesn't have rubber!

Soldier-F3AR Wrote:Got the weights!

L Drago Destructor -
Metal Frame - 28.1g
Plastic Bottom - 5.2g

L Drago Destructor LW105LF - 36.6g
Please tell me that is close to what it's supposed to be. Oh my God that seems so light..
The New Dragon BeyWheelz product in Stu Carters Thumb is called "Doom Fire Drago".

Credits to Chaomaster100 for finding it at Kmart, check his channel out for the review.
(Jun. 25, 2012  6:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
Soldier-F3AR Wrote:Got the weights!

L Drago Destructor -
Metal Frame - 28.1g
Plastic Bottom - 5.2g

L Drago Destructor LW105LF - 36.6g
Please tell me that is close to what it's supposed to be. Oh my God that seems so light..

L Drago Destroy's Metal Frame is about 38 grams (AkirasDaddy's is 38.45g, mine is 38.04g). So unless this is a typo, that's ridiculously light.
I got it from Solder who owns it, so I can check back with him, but I'm pretty sure that's the new weight.
If so... Wow, 10g?
That's absolutely horrible.
HAHAHAHA OF COURSE HASBRO WOULD MANAGE TO MAKE IT SUCK.

They'll take away the rubber, but then make it 10 grams lighter. Oh Hasbro.
I honestly can't believe that somehow.
I'll check back with him but...

I feel like going old school Chody style rage.
First no 4d, then part changes on beys with parts they've already released, and now this. Good grief hasbro.
Tired
(Jun. 25, 2012  8:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: First no 4d, then part changes on beys with parts they've already released, and now this. Good grief hasbro.
Tired

Then by all means, don't buy them, it doesn't hurt you or more importantly us.
Everytime Hasbro releases something new, there will always be a carp storm.

We've danced to the same rythm over and over again.
I'm pretty sure Hasbro reads the posts on this forum. You think they would learn by now. Uncertain