General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I saw that earlier. Tempo looks nice, but I don't think I'd wanna spend $20 on that set when I already have the parts needed from the other two Beyblades. Uncertain
Curse how much I like Horogium and the color green, and how worn my RFs are... Darn it I want that now

Maybe I can convince one of my friends to get into Beyblade and he can start by getting that set, and he then gives me the Horogium since, you know, it's >_> bad <_<
Remember when people complained about the green aquario recolour?

Green don"t seem so bad now, does it?

It would've been a great pack if the middle bey had worthwhile parts, but yeah.
(Jun. 21, 2012  3:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Remember when people complained about the green aquario recolour?

I wonder what'll happen when they see that one.
I know. They will say some bad things

Ah yes, the "slime green Aquario". Haha.
Anyways, I have to say, I do like that recolour. Smile
I'm absolutely astounded that they hadn't recolored Serpent's clear wheel. I would have gone for a Violet color. Not enough of Purple around these Hasbro territories.
Awww, come on! The Hasbro purple Poison Zurafa was awesome! XD
(Jun. 21, 2012  3:24 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Awww, come on! The Hasbro purple Poison Zurafa was awesome! XD
Well the purple was pretty good. The parts... Not so much.

(Jun. 21, 2012  3:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well the purple was pretty good. The parts... Not so much.

MB is very useful.
Hm, just less than Metal Ball.
Ugh, I'm getting it mixed up with Poison Virgo. I feel stupid. Pinching_eyes_2 But I am going to go ahead and say that Poison is horrifyingly bad.
(Jun. 21, 2012  3:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: It would've been a great pack if the middle bey had worthwhile parts, but yeah.

My thoughts exactly.
the metal fury variares looks messed up you will know what I mean if you look at the picture
Yeah we got that months ago.

Question is, do we even care anymore?
As far as I know, nobody has posted these yet. These stadiums actually look a little promising! Joyful_2

They have been posted already, and they do not look promising at all, because they are not circles ...
I meant that the indented part looked promising, but I guess you're right. It's kinda similar to the Wide Square stadium though.
The Wide Square Type BeyStadium was at least a half-sphere inside a square.
(Jun. 21, 2012  7:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Wide Square Type BeyStadium was at least a half-sphere inside a square.
I seriously need to read around more.... Speechless

There IS rubber on the Core.
Video belongs to legendarydeck
It's not in English....... @.@
Ich sprekken nicht zie...
Wait, what language is that?