General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Holy wow. That pretty cheap. Just about the same price for a Beyblade in Australia IIRC. (Or was it 12.50?)
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:22 PM)potato Wrote: Holy wow. That pretty cheap. Just about the same price for a Beyblade in Australia IIRC. (Or was it 12.50?)

RRP(Real-time reference price) or Retail price is usually $15. Unless on sale, then about $5 cheaper, I think.
Cannon: Did you really expect us to get anything, though?

Potato: My memory is fuzzy, but 12-15 is the price I remember.

Either way, that's still a good price.
Cannon

Really? I suppose you buy from Target?

When I go there, I mostly buy my Beyblades from K-Mart, which are only 12.50. But there was this half-price (6.50) sale at Target few months back, but yeah.
In West Australia at least, the prices don't vary between stores. Not just for beyblades, either.

Boosters here are about the price of a starter in the US IIRC, maybe a little more.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Cannon: Did you really expect us to get anything, though?

Aha, true. But we got Metal Master's first though! Wink

But still ..

$9 for a booster .. seriously?
(Jun. 12, 2012  11:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If you're talking about Upper Attack, that's pretty much impossible in MFB, closest we ever got was (I think?) LLD, haha.

My Gravity Perseus repeatedly shows blatant disregard for what still remains of my Magnestadium's walls with aerial KOs. I know it's not exactly the hardest stadium to do that in but still, it's proof that it can happen in MFB.
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: haha, Kai-V remember when I said people could take advantage of this mass release of Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus and sell it for over-the-top prices? And then you said no, and that the bey was priced only at $5 by Hasbro, and no one had any reason to increase?

(Jun. 12, 2012  11:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Toywiz is also selling the Black Sun Pegasus, for everyone that missed out!
http://www.toywiz.com/blacksunbeyblade.html

Welcome to the world of collecting "rare" items within ones own hobby...

Welcome to the world of Toywiz Prices Are Almost Always Dumb.

(Jun. 13, 2012  3:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  11:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If you're talking about Upper Attack, that's pretty much impossible in MFB, closest we ever got was (I think?) LLD, haha.

My Gravity Perseus repeatedly shows blatant disregard for what still remains of my Magnestadium's walls with aerial KOs. I know it's not exactly the hardest stadium to do that in but still, it's proof that it can happen in MFB.

Do not make me hit you in the mouth with the difference between Upper Attack and Upper Smash.

Upper Attack is not a thing in MFB.
I do not reffer to either since they are poorly definied or, if not, the definitions are poorly known. I simply added to the discussion something relevant to what LLD does.
Yes, I would have called that "Upper Smash" since it clearly involves knockback with an upwards direction but I am also well aware that my definitions and the WBOs are often in disagreement.
(Jun. 14, 2012  12:01 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: haha, Kai-V remember when I said people could take advantage of this mass release of Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus and sell it for over-the-top prices? And then you said no, and that the bey was priced only at $5 by Hasbro, and no one had any reason to increase?

(Jun. 12, 2012  11:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Toywiz is also selling the Black Sun Pegasus, for everyone that missed out!
http://www.toywiz.com/blacksunbeyblade.html

Ain't that the truth, Hazel...
EDIT: They claim it is "Limited Edition"? I don't see it looking much different from a normal Galaxy...

EDIT2: The Track and Tip are translucent. Never mind my first edit. I still doubt it is worth $60. I also recall seeing a $15(?)WD145, $20 UW145, and a $14 MS, hahaha.

(Jun. 14, 2012  3:57 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  12:01 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Ain't thatI the truth, Hazel...
EDIT: They claim it is "Limited Edition"? I don't see it looking much different from a normal Galaxy...

It's limited edition because it doesn't come with a launcher. Eee Just kidding.

EDIT : The track and tip are translucent? Means it's the Takara Tomy booster Galaxy Pegasis. Well. It was kinda obvious, aha?
Potato: You may be kidding, but Toywiz may be thinking that way all we know. xD
I think metal fury will come out in July or August now.
Maybe on the west coast, but you and I on the east coast, we're gonna have to wait even longer just like we did with Metal Masters. So it'd probably end up being something like November or December before we see anything.
I couldn't find any Blitz "Striker" pictures on this thread, so I figured I'll just post it.
Well. Here it is. Not much to say but the no RSF thing T.T Also, looks like it's stuck in Assault
mode. Yep. Hate away.

Front:
[Image: 322px-BlitzStriker100SFFound%211.PNG]

Back:
[Image: 416px-BlitzStriker100SFFound%212.PNG]

I also found some Jade Jupiter 130B pics.

Front:
[Image: 323px-JadeJupiter130BFound%212.PNG]

Back:
[Image: 322px-JadeJupiter130BFound%211.PNG]

Photo credits: beyblade.wikia.com
Those really look like parts you would find on BeybladeBattles.com, not actual Beyblade parts ...

Blitz looks way too heavy, Hasbro cannot possibly have left it 'unhollowed'.
Hrm, on the boxes, it says :
Includes : [Random Black Thing Picture] [Tool Picture] [Launcher Picture]

What's the black thing?
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:40 AM)potato Wrote: Hrm, on the Blitz Striker box, it says :

What's the black thing?

Probs just the box design. I may be wrong.
On second thought, I think I'm completely wrong. If I am, once the Metal Fury line hits the shelves, I'd ROFLMAO on my post. Hahah.
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:40 AM)potato Wrote: Hrm, on the Blitz Striker box, it says :

What's the black thing?

It is also on the Jade Jupiter box. I think it is probably just part of the box design, as Tris guessed.
I agree with Kai-V,Blitz does look too heavy,I want it though because Unicorno or "Striker" beyblades look cool and Unicorns are epic. Jade Jupiter just looks ugly IMO. I don't see why they couldn't have put S130 on it,they already released it before,same thing goes with RSF......Hasbro,you can be so strange.
EDIT: I just noticed they do look like BeybladeBattles.com parts.....
I'm assuming Jade doesn't have the Metal Balls gimmick? Also, the design of Jade looks quite odd, without the Core..

Blitz is in its good mode, so I haven't got much of a problem with that..

Is that how B and SF look like? (On the box ..)

(Jun. 16, 2012  5:40 AM)potato Wrote: Hrm, on the boxes, it says :

What's the black thing?

Isn't it the Beyblade Code?
The boxes for Blitz and Jade display recolored versions of RSF and RB on their backs? Hasbro is now the ultimate troll. Unless those are new molds for SF and B, but I doubt that.

I also don't see why Blitz shouldn't be filled in along with every other Metal Fury Wheel. After all, wasn't molding them as one piece originally to reduce breakage? If they could mold Twisted without removing weight there, why should they do otherwise with their new line's MW's?

That Jade does look pretty jacked up, though... :\
Tris nice beyblade and can you give me one code for help please...

Yesh , you right carly Jade looks jacked up.. but blitz is good..
(Jun. 16, 2012  7:07 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Tris nice beyblade and can you give me one code for help please...

Yesh , you right carly Jade looks jacked up.. but blitz is good..

Those are not his Beyblade's ... He said he found the pictures on Beyblade Wikia, so he posted them here ...
Hasbro, I have only 2 words to describe ''Metal Fury'': Epic. Fail. First of all, Jade Jupiter is just jacked up. It probably has fixed Metal Balls or none at all. 130B, seriously Hasbro. You have released S130 before, so just recolour it. What's so hard about making a ball out of rubber, Hasbro? L A Z I N E S S is proved right there. Second of all, That Blitz looks too heavy. SF, seriously. As I've said before, if you have already released a part, recolour it for a new release. Hasbro, you have proved your laziness by showing your loyal customers not to buy your product by giving useless parts and removing what fans want because you won't recolour parts as you've done in your 2-packs with tons of parts, and you wanted to be cheap by removing parts and features that the millions of beyblade fans want, just to keep money that you will get more of with new parts and features.