General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

If you hope enough, maybe it will come true

but we all know it won't Unhappy
Speaking of the starter vulcan Horuseus, didn't hasbro advertise the metal wheel being silver? I have seen multiple unboxings on youtube with the metal wheel painted black...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRITWhMDxpA
(May. 07, 2012  3:32 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Speaking of the starter vulcan Horuseus, didn't hasbro advertise the metal wheel being silver? I have seen multiple unboxings on youtube with the metal wheel painted black...

That is from the game.. ? They probably changed it or something to decrease its value or so..

So people can buy the game maybe?
(May. 07, 2012  3:32 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Speaking of the starter vulcan Horuseus, didn't hasbro advertise the metal wheel being silver? I have seen multiple unboxings on youtube with the metal wheel painted black...

There are two waves of it, apparently, because the one they showed at the New York convention was also black, but the one Toywiz is going to start selling (and every other place too, afterwards) has a silver Metal Wheel.
Wow, does that mean that they might have a Starter for a black Vulcan?
Or by saying "two waves", are you referring to the DS game version?
(May. 07, 2012  4:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, does that mean that they might have a Starter for a black Vulcan?

I believe she is talking about the starter pack. The New-York Toy fair had Vulcan Horuseus on a rack, and it's Metal wheel was black. While Toywiz's scan was just plain silver.

So, 2 different types. 1 with black MW, and 1 with no paint.
The silver picture is also not just for Toywiz, since that is what Hasbro added to their site's shop very recently, if I remember correctly.
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...6CD6:en_US

BB-P01 .. ? It doesn't even have any relation to the PSP one though .. (excluding the JAP one)
(May. 07, 2012  4:05 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  4:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, does that mean that they might have a Starter for a black Vulcan?

I believe she is talking about the starter pack. The New-York Toy fair had Vulcan Horuseus on a rack, and it's Metal wheel was black. While Toywiz's scan was just plain silver.

Ooh, that is awesome! Should that Starter pack actually be released for real instead of just for the NYTF, then I am even the more elated! Grin
Thank you very much for that notification. Smile
Weight decreases across the board? I'm looking forward to this.
Where are people getting there hands on 4d beys when it is not even released yet? and when is it getting released?
(May. 07, 2012  4:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  4:05 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Ooh, that is awesome! Should that Starter pack actually be released for real instead of just for the NYTF, then I am even the more elated! Grin
Thank you very much for that notification. Smile
Or you could purchase the Metal Masters starter for Vulcan Horuseus, which has a black painted Wheel for sure. The only thing you're missing out on is the new Metal Fury packaging.

I'd only get the Metal Fury release to see if they've made further improvements for Vulcan.

Really everyone who wants to scar their Horuseus just strip the paint off. It's not worth keeping it on.
This is the metal masters version. The metal fury version has silver. I dont know why

I'm curious to find out what Hasbro will do with Phantom... I hope Hasbro is knowladgeable enough to put Phantom in Stamina mode.
Attack Mode is actually pretty dang good too..
It suffers from recoil, though. I have also been told Stamina mode is better...
Phantom's default mode is Stamina Mode, and that is the mode they tend to go with.

(May. 07, 2012  10:52 PM)Granblue Wrote: Attack Mode is actually pretty dang good too..

Entirely pointless, though.
Not really, it is more effective for attack customization, something phantom can do rather well with correct customization, though the release of Duo diminished the effectiveness somewhat.
And some people actually seem to prefer Attack mode over Stamina mode, even for stamina (though I am not one of those people).
Do you know what hasbro did to jade Jupiter? They changed RB rubber ball to just a plain ball. Epic fail. :-(
(May. 08, 2012  12:51 AM)pegasis striker Wrote: Do you know what hasbro did to jade Jupiter? They changed RB rubber ball to just a plain ball. Epic fail. :-(

That has been known for quite some time.

Phantoms BGrin is the only good 4d bottom. It would be effective to make it attack mode because the bd absorbs recoil.
(May. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)pegasis striker Wrote: Phantoms BGrin is the only good 4d bottom. It would be effective to make it attack mode because the bd absorbs recoil.

What? Dude, seriously, no, just... no.

B: D has absolutely horrendous recoil handling...
(May. 08, 2012  1:08 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)pegasis striker Wrote: Phantoms BGrin is the only good 4d bottom. It would be effective to make it attack mode because the bd absorbs recoil.

What? Dude, seriously, no, just... no.

B: D has absolutely horrendous recoil handling...

When used with an effective combo. I don't mean flame byxis or something...