General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

If you read back a few pages you'll see that Blitz will still have the same name. Smile
Yep still has the same name blitz, only name they did change was unicorno to striker
reggie yi- You are correct of course, but that word "only" makes it sound like Hasbro made no name changes, other than Unicorno ---> Striker.
I know what you are trying to imply there, but it may lead to severe misconceptions. So if you can, edit your post and frame it a bit better as soon as possible. Smile

And wow, I really like the Fan names you guys have seemingly invented! Grin
Its probably not allowed to discuss fan-inventions here, I guess, so I won't be able to expand on it, haha!
I'm expecting we get Variation Arise or something equally engrish and dumb but I'm almost certain they'll give it a clear wheel. I'd've said Aries but they wouldn't put a regular clear wheel on a dual spin bey.
Hmmm, What did I miss? Oh? Hasbro is about to release Metal Fury? About time Grin! Also guys, chill with the rant, at least we get RandomBooster starters and beyblades here for a cheaper price. Also, they might release the real 4D bottoms probably in a double pack or limited edition pack but other than that, 4D is about to be released! Can't wait!
I don't think it's that easy. The closest we could have to proper 4D bottoms are in a new XTS series or a new Electronic series. Those convoluted radio-controlled Beyblades. *shudders*

But let us not beat this dead horse, unless you're 100% able to constantly buy online.
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If you read back a few pages you'll see that Blitz will still have the same name. Smile

Thx Rai! Very glad! I can't edit my other post right now, on mah 3ds.
whats the date for u.s for metal fury please reply
There's no confirmed release date, and there unfortunately probably won't be!
However, expect them somewhere around the start of summer, possibly a little earlier and possibly a little later!
Guys I'm new here and I had no clue about how am I going to battle ?
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:06 AM)BerryMew Wrote: Guys I'm new here and I had no clue about how am I going to battle ?

If you had read the private message you received when you registered, you would know the answer. We really encourage you to read it, because it has a lot of important information, as you probably realise now.

Wow, i have never seen a 400+ post rant on any forums in my entire life!
If you're going to rant about it, don't just say it's ruined your life, and if someone has already said it about 50 times, there is no point repeating it!
That aside, i'm fairly exited about the release, but i am disappointed about the 4D bottoms as well, because of how much i wanted to have TH170, and beat lynx as a whole. The pc frame change, will be interesting, and will likely change the performance of tops. If this is so, will the beys be allowed; eg if they have a metal core/pcframe, instead of plastic, as has been posted before?
The first beys i would actually want to get my hands on would be beat, scythe and fang, as those are each in turn, epic beys. I also want to see what they do with diablo. The stadium they release with the starter set will aslo be quite interesting.
Yeah, unless they break the metagame somehow they'll all be legal. Just like the legend series (except hopefully not worthless).

Wouldn't bother with fang though, they used the bad mode of it :c Big Bang/Cosmic could be interesting though... And I'm interested to see how they handle phantom (though I don't think they'll change the wheel much tbh).
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, unless they break the metagame somehow they'll all be legal. Just like the legend series (except hopefully not worthless).

Wouldn't bother with fang though, they used the bad mode of it :c Big Bang/Cosmic could be interesting though... And I'm interested to see how they handle phantom (though I don't think they'll change the wheel much tbh).

Phantom will be interesting, with it's fly-wheel effect playing such a large role with it's performance, i can imagine what they would do to it, but i don't see them changing the wheel, B Grin, could get different bearings, higher quality bearings, etc that change it's performance. I hope they can keep all Phantoms to at least 5 min spin times, and have and even distribution, and not make you have to buy 5 different Phantoms from 5 different batches, just t acquire a good B: D. Regarding Fang; I was never planning to even use it in a match, it's just one of those things that you don't necessarily want, but you have got to have.
I don't even think Hasbro restricted these on the basis of "best mode" change, but of shape symmetry. Maybe 4D tops work that bad with mode changing wheels in Hasbro's stadiums. Confused
IIRC they did do some testing.

And, you know, Fang's normal mode might work decently in a hasbro stadium, I mean, MF Ray CH120WD worked so yeah, who knows.

Just really hope they release flash in attack mode...
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:39 AM)Apply Without Wrote: I don't even think Hasbro restricted these on the basis of "best mode" change, but of shape symmetry. Maybe 4D tops work that bad with mode changing wheels in Hasbro's stadiums. Confused

Well, if they did keep the 4D beys the same and used the TT attack Stadium, they would make a boatload of money because of the fact that that would be the only usable stadium for the newest beys.
Ugh, last thing I want to see is Phantom Orion 230WD. Anyway, I'm actually really excited for the double packs, they usually have really good parts. Looking forward to the Twisted Befall one. Eee
There are a lot of reasons why they haven't released a BB-10 stadium.

I sincerely doubt mode changing beys are incompatible with hasbro stadiums somehow, that would be silly.
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Just really hope they release flash in attack mode...

They should. If I was Hasbro, I would release a 4D bey in the most unique mode it dons. So, as attack mode is Flash's highlight, then....
But still, if Hasbro chooses the other mode, then hey, Hasbro seriously doesn't care for us. :\
Hasbro Logic: Flash Sagittario is Stamina type. We want to have better stamina for it. Lets make it in Stamina mode.

But attack mode would mean that we start singing praises to Hasbro again.
Found this on eBay; not sure if it's real or not. It seems fake because of the box and we already know what Hasbro's 4D boxes look like, and it's from Hong Kong (I think). But then again, you can't use the "Beyblade: Metal Masters" name or logo without a lawsuit or something, so...
No, thats fake, no hasbro logo in the box, and the parts are cheap lookin and wrongly colored. Also, do you see that ALL METAL tip, that always indicates a fake
(Mar. 27, 2012  11:08 AM)N0body Wrote: Hasbro Logic: Flash Sagittario is Stamina type. We want to have better stamina for it. Lets make it in Stamina mode.

But attack mode would mean that we start singing praises to Hasbro again.

I have one last thing to say about the changes.

Symmetry reasons.

We haven't been focusing on the topic.

Also, apparently to hasbro, it's VariarIes.
VariAr"i"es