General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I assume that this form isnt avaliable until the 1st of March then? There is no download link at present
That is indeed what the website says ...
So you just send it in and claim it, not like a sweepstakes or anything like that?
Of course it is a lottery after that ... Your form, sent in, is your participation to that lottery. It is just like our Passport Holder Giveaways.
Odd...at preseent, there does not seem to be a limit per person/per household, unless that rule will be stated on the form itself. yes, the latter seems likely...
Good to see them at least making some rarer beys a bit more available (exclusive wise) I'll enter it, once that form is up.
New products:
Keychain Series 7
Includes Flame Byxis, Hades Kerbecs, and Evil Befall.

And here is confirmation for Metal Fury names:
Keychain Series 9
Includes Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, and Drago Destroyer

I'm sure more listings will be posted on Entertainment Earth within the next day, especially since Keychain Series 8 is not there as of posting.
Oh awesome. Byxis Keychain will be interesting lol....
I am loving how BBP was renamed Cosmic, but I am really not happy with Destroyer Ldrago...it should have been "Destroy Ldrago". Perseus was renamed "Destroyer" by Hasbro, and for a company that is generaly OCD about name changes and conflictions, this was a very bad idea.
I dont know if this was posted but on youtube I found a video (in a different language) of an unboxing of a Beyblade Metal Masters Vulcan Horuseus... The BB number is BB-P01. I wonder why they didn't do that with the Bakushin Susanow Starter. I also wonder if the metal fury one is gonna come out Uncertain Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASI9XDLQ9qU sorry if it doesent work. im a newbie.
"BB-P01" ? TAKARA-TOMY's code is BBP-01 ...
One face bolt sticker?? Now i cant have one on the bey and launcher, my collection is ruined.
Im really annoyed that Hasbro are changing Big Bang to Cosmic. It just doesnt sound right...
I am indifferent about Big Bang anyway, simply for the fact that a Metal Wheel should only have a single word for a name, not 2. But at the same time, it makes it unique. And while it doesnt mattter for the Ldrago series, as they are only compatiable with thier designated Clear Wheel, why the word Destroy was put after L-Drago in LDD I will never know. DLD sounds cool too...
We have had this name discussion more than once already, guys - those name changes are old.

I explained pretty thoroughly why they changed it from Big Bang, too, so let's have none of this going further.

Yay Flame Byxis and Evil Befall keychains, though!
(Feb. 29, 2012  4:38 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I dont know if this was posted but on youtube I found a video (in a different language) of an unboxing of a Beyblade Metal Masters Vulcan Horuseus... The BB number is BB-P01. I wonder why they didn't do that with the Bakushin Susanow Starter. I also wonder if the metal fury one is gonna come out Uncertain Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASI9XDLQ9qU sorry if it doesent work. im a newbie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWQy-bsyT...re=related

Is it just me, or are the Clear Wheels in these 2 videos slightly different? Pyrus linked to the mass release version by Hasbro, and I linked to a vid someone posted reviewing the video game variant with the MF. The video game variant seems to have a more translucent Clear Wheel, as well as a shinier effect on the painted details. This may be just the lighting in both videos being different, but I thought it was worth pointing out just in case. The CW for the mass release seems to be a more solid and bold gold-yellow color.
It could be the lighting. The video you linked is exceptionally color-washed.
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: This may be just the lighting in both videos being different, but I thought it was worth pointing out just in case.
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: It could be the lighting. The video you linked is exceptionally color-washed.

Off-topic film student answer: White-balancing. Doing it improperly just a bit can cause slight variations in color in similar lighting situations. All of those Vulcan Horuseus unboxing videos were well-lit, but had improper white-balancing. I noticed that one of the videos was a bit reddish on the white areas. Remember, light is heat, so it actually has color.

(Feb. 29, 2012  8:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: We have had this name discussion more than once already, guys - those name changes are old.
Hmmm... okay... but it's nice to see that we have confirmation directly from a product and not a translation of the manga from Europe... unless I'm mistaken and there's been more since then.
Here's a new set. It includes three recolored beys: Cyber Aquario, Flame Serpent and Twisted Tempo.

http://www.beybladetoupie.net16.net/images/B006IUXF30
IMO Twisted Tempo is the only one that looks cool.
IMO contains some good parts to me.
Aquario, RF (takara stadiums), F(hasbro stadiums), twisted, WD, not bad!
Why would you use the most intense Yellow as possible? Nevertheless, the green Tempo is beast.
(Feb. 29, 2012  4:51 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: This may be just the lighting in both videos being different, but I thought it was worth pointing out just in case.
(Feb. 29, 2012  8:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: It could be the lighting. The video you linked is exceptionally color-washed.

Off-topic film student answer: White-balancing. Doing it improperly just a bit can cause slight variations in color in similar lighting situations. All of those Vulcan Horuseus unboxing videos were well-lit, but had improper white-balancing. I noticed that one of the videos was a bit reddish on the white areas. Remember, light is heat, so it actually has color.

(Feb. 29, 2012  8:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: We have had this name discussion more than once already, guys - those name changes are old.
Hmmm... okay... but it's nice to see that we have confirmation directly from a product and not a translation of the manga from Europe... unless I'm mistaken and there's been more since then.

Only the bolded is not true. Light energy and heat energy are not the same thing, although they do share direct relationships in certain areas of physics and chemistry. Light energy can also be converted to heat energy, and vice versa.

Everything else was fine, and helpful. Thanks.

Twisted Tempo does look sick. Flame Serpent looks "eh" (is it just me or do all Serpent combos have SW145?) Cyber Aquario looks terrible, but the RF is worth gettting. Considering that all this set has is a nice Twisted Tempo recolor and a spare RF, and that all of these beys are avaliable by Hasbro in single packs, I dont see the any reason to purchae one, unless for the 2 reasons I mentioned.
I uh.. Whoa. Those are some pretty clashin colors.
Nevertheless, pretty cool.
The new keychains? Kinda cool, I keep seeing em, but I keep forgetting to buy it, haha.
Byxis keychain?
AWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHH 230
Wonder if the EWD on Beafowl will be just like a WD or if it will actually be like EWD.
Cosmic Pegasus keychain? I'll take 2, please.