General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 14, 2012  1:20 PM)Meow! Wrote: I think his point was that, if you are gonna let heavy rapid speed tops fly up a ramp, closer to someones eye, then why won't you let less dangerous pockets in stadiums. IMO those rubber beywheels can cause more damage than the regular ones. What it someone is on the other side of the ramp? Then what? In the video one of them went over the cardboard standee. 0.0

The representative actually made them go over the board more often than not. Will kids even have that board ?

Anyway, it is just that we put a lot of things up in the air because we do not want them on the ground where they can be knocked around. This is counter-productive.
I wasn't exactly hating these things at first, but after seeing that video, my views have changed. These "Beywheelz" just don't seem to have a use. I like the customization, but who wants to watch a tricked out tire roll into their ceiling? As for the whole "two tops clash and whoever makes it through to the other side wins" thing, I don't get how long Hasbro expects us(or anybody) to use these. If you're rolling two tires into each other, the "battle" is gonna be about 3 seconds long. That gets boring after a while. I'd like to see another stadium with a different type of design for longer battles, if its possible. And what's up with the new anime characters(at 1:55 in the video)? Why are they replacing Gingka and the normal MFB characters? How will they transfer from one show to the next? Can't wait to get my questions answered.
I saw this video, and the first time I saw those weelz I hated them! Fist, There rubber, STICK TO METAL HABRO! Second, All they do is go up a ramp and then, that's it. Third, There just like those wheels called fly wheels! They do the exact same thing, except you can not customize fly wheels and they do not battle. Speaking of battles, THEY DON"T I mean what kind of beyblades don't battle. All you do is rip them in this little side thing and clash them. I do not see any use in these beyblades and hope they do not come up with something like this for TT.
I feel like Beywheelz (enough with the cats!) could have still been relevant to Beyblade if Hasbro just added tipped bases.
I am still fairly certain they have a product for modifying regular MFB to work in these things, as it was very obvious from one of the pictures...
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:14 PM)Listentotempo Wrote: I saw this video, and the first time I saw those weelz I hated them! Fist, There rubber, STICK TO METAL HABRO! Second, All they do is go up a ramp and then, that's it. Third, There just like those wheels called fly wheels! They do the exact same thing, except you can not customize fly wheels and they do not battle. Speaking of battles, THEY DON"T I mean what kind of beyblades don't battle. All you do is rip them in this little side thing and clash them. I do not see any use in these beyblades and hope they do not come up with something like this for TT.

You don't always have to lok at the negative side to beywheelz. THey could be fun to mess around with. I could make MFB sound much worse with the way you put it.

"I saw this video, and the first time I saw those things I hated them! First, they're metal, STICK TO PLASTIC TAKARA TOMY! Second, all they do is battle in a stadium, and that's it. Third, they're just like those battle strikers!"

Also, CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IT. You are able to customize beywheelz.
Judging from the video, the Beywheelz look OK. The customization is a different kind of customization, going for speed, height, and defense. It's change, which I'm not against, but an animated series...

Come on, Hasbro. A show based on THAT!!??
Hm.. the Beywheelz look neat, but of course... I won't buy them ;D
Those BeyWheel launchers look pretty cool, though.
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Those BeyWheel launchers look pretty cool, though.

As far as I know they are just basic launchers.
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:49 PM)kbuno50 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:14 PM)Listentotempo Wrote: I saw this video, and the first time I saw those weelz I hated them! Fist, There rubber, STICK TO METAL HABRO! Second, All they do is go up a ramp and then, that's it. Third, There just like those wheels called fly wheels! They do the exact same thing, except you can not customize fly wheels and they do not battle. Speaking of battles, THEY DON"T I mean what kind of beyblades don't battle. All you do is rip them in this little side thing and clash them. I do not see any use in these beyblades and hope they do not come up with something like this for TT.

You don't always have to lok at the negative side to beywheelz. THey could be fun to mess around with. I could make MFB sound much worse with the way you put it.

"I saw this video, and the first time I saw those things I hated them! First, they're metal, STICK TO PLASTIC TAKARA TOMY! Second, all they do is battle in a stadium, and that's it. Third, they're just like those battle strikers!"

Also, CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IT. You are able to customize beywheelz.

He said you can't customize Flywheelz not Beywheelz. Wheren't you the one who was criticizing Beywheelz for the past few pages?

Everyone should remeber that these products are for children, not for fully grown men.
Im pretty sure only a few kids could rip it that hard.
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Those BeyWheel launchers look pretty cool, though.

As far as I know they are just basic launchers.

They are essentially basic launchers, however they have the ripcord coming out of the middle of the launcher, instead of out of the side.

I believe the new metal furry light launchers also use this same style.
The pictures for the new Stealth Battlers and the Excalibur team set have come on EE.

Stealth Battlers: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY36910B

The Striker one does split in half, like Phantom Fox. I can't make out what the others do.

Excalibur Team Set: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY39670B

Cool, it includes Grand Capricorn from the anime.
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:32 AM)Imperial Wrote: Excalibur Team Set: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY39670B

Heck.
Yeah.
moar gravity perseus :3
Grand Capricorne looks beast. Those wheels look good together.

But, that one needs a Metal Fury booster pack. It'd feel more complete that way for some reason.
I am actually really happy to see Grand Capricorne - it's neat that they're doing such obscure anime Beyblades, still.
Yes! This almost makes me think that Mercury Anubis may be a possibly.
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:09 AM)Omega12 Wrote: They are essentially basic launchers, however they have the ripcord coming out of the middle of the launcher, instead of out of the side.

I believe the new metal furry light launchers also use this same style.

Also the BeyWheelz ripcords are similar to the Light Launcher 2 winders. I think they use the same gear mechanism because if you look very carefully the teeth are like Light Launcher 2 winder teeth.
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:32 AM)Imperial Wrote: The pictures for the new Stealth Battlers and the Excalibur team set have come on EE.

ToyWiz has a better picture of the set:
Team Excalibur

B134 Grand Capricorn 145D

Edit: Saw the Team Gan Gan Galaxy and Team Star Breaker sets at Target today.
(Feb. 15, 2012  6:24 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: Yes! This almost makes me think that Mercury Anubis may be a possibly.

There is no reason it wouldn't be released - it is a primary protagonist Beyblade.

(Feb. 15, 2012  4:10 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  4:32 AM)Imperial Wrote: The pictures for the new Stealth Battlers and the Excalibur team set have come on EE.

ToyWiz has a better picture of the set:
Team Excalibur

B134 Grand Capricorn 145D

Yes! Another D tip!
I know the link for this Face-off set was already posted, but the pictures weren't there then.

Burning Mirage: http://www.toywiz.com/burningmirage.html

In my opinion, that Red Aquario wheel looks very nice and the Flame Serpent is just ugly.
I get it, the yellow Serpent and SW145 are used to make Rock Serpent SW145D or something.
I really, really want that Aquario CW.
(Feb. 16, 2012  12:26 AM)Hazel Wrote: I really, really want that Aquario CW.

It's sao smexi .___. The indents/paint on it look really nice.