General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

"mid-air battles"

Since hasbro is all into skating for their beyblades right now, I bet they'll add "all new radical ramps that will change the way your top moves". xD
(Feb. 10, 2012  5:20 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: "mid-air battles"

Since hasbro is all into skating for their beyblades right now, I bet they'll add "all new radical ramps that will change the way your top moves". xD

Who knows what they will do next. Im expecting a pinball machine in the future.
I hope hasbro focuses on the actual beyblades rather than other apects of it for Metal Fury.
Hey, I got a new Graffiti Den if anyone wants pictures:[Image: ok9wgp.jpg]

Also, the small ledges on the left and front are able to be launched on, and seem like "ramps to increase your attack and sneakiness".
Can I make a salad in it?
It looks more like a small puppy bed to me.

LLD can actually win against non-d based tips in this stadium.

ALSO: here is the size of the slopes, hopefully it isn't too big. [Image: 20sx4ls.jpg]
OK, it seems that this is the "Beyblade Destroyer Dome" for the "BEYWHEELZ" :

[Image: Beyblade_1-220x239.jpg]

And there are Beywheelz Crash Course Set and Beywheelz Collision Area coming out in the future.
Wow...this looks like the sphere stadium in the Beyblade Wii game. LOL, but that looks really cool. It's like a Zero G stadium...almost.
I think Zero G stadiums will be better than that for sure ...
LOL WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
(Feb. 11, 2012  1:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think Zero G stadiums will be better than that for sure ...

Most definitely. I was just saying it looked like one. Maybe we can play bingo in this?
Salad Bowl Maker
coming not so soon to a store near you because hasbro has terrible "wave" releases
Now blend your smoothies like never before: Introducing the new BEYblender. (in fast commercial voice) pay three payments of $79.99 shipping and handling not included not for ages 100 or younger

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW "attack types will suck" STADIUM! ATTACK TYPES WILL STINK IN THIS, MAKING IT EVEN WORSE THAN THE XTS HALFPIPE carp THEY HAVE ALREADY! ONLY $1337. SHIPPING AND HANDLING NOT INCLUDED.
(Feb. 11, 2012  1:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Salad Bowl Maker
coming not so soon to a store near you because hasbro has terrible "wave" releases

Seems more like a sphere to me, not really a bowl.

I know...Hasbro is horrible with "wave" releases.
I sharted bricks. Thank you Kai-V how much cowbell could be needed for this?
Ryu-X
I hope you do realize that I know the difference between a sphere and a bowl.
I'm not 6.

@Codeine Extorts
LOOOOOOOOOL.
Looks like a poorly done version of the Sphere 360 stadium from the anime.
Lol, Poison Gemios M145Q vs an attack type Tongue_out
I guess you have to launch into the stadium through those holes? I can see a lot of mislaunches occuring; beys bouncing off the outer wall of the stadium.
(Feb. 11, 2012  1:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ryu-X
I hope you do realize that I know the difference between a sphere and a bowl.
I'm not 6.

@Codeine Extorts
LOOOOOOOOOL.

Yea, I realize. It was meant to be a joke. Sorry if you didn't take it that way.

It looks interesting though. Is it just me, or does it look like Gemios..at least the colored part?
I kind of want one for the absurdity of it.
I consider this no more or less ridiculous than the Zero G Stadia, just from looking at it.

It is more colorful, though.
So do I.
If anything, it will make everything so stupid, it will be fun.
I understand Hasbro's marketing logic now..
It is a futuristic fish bowl, nothing more.
@Raigeko

Lol, that's actually true! (about the stupid and fun)

Hasbro's marketing method is that it's so dumb and fail, it's fun!

(tornado battlers, stealth battlers, graffiti den + ripgrind stadium)
(Feb. 11, 2012  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a futuristic fish bowl, nothing more.

Yes, from this still image you can infer everything about it.

Just like we could about the Zero-G Stadium's insipid mechanics.

Oh wait.