General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Dec. 03, 2011  6:56 AM)Hazel Wrote: They come with a miniature Shooter and Winder, and can launch and battle, yes.
It would be ridiculous to use them against a full-size one, though.

Way ahead of you.
Today at Target I picked up a mislabeled Poison Virgo 125ES. I assume ED145 was the intended track due to the label/anime. Any word on this? Also I love my Target, amazing stock.
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:00 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Today at Target I picked up a mislabeled Poison Virgo 125ES. I assume ED145 was the intended track due to the label/anime. Any word on this? Also I love my Target, amazing stock.

Nah, Hasbro must've intended it on being that way, because from what I've seen, it's on EVERY... DAMN...PACKAGE lol
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:00 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Today at Target I picked up a mislabeled Poison Virgo 125ES. I assume ED145 was the intended track due to the label/anime. Any word on this? Also I love my Target, amazing stock.

This is a very common error, and it's present on several different packages that use ED145, not just Poison Virgo.
Yeah I remember hearing about it on like Rock Aries or something. I just bought it because the Virgo clear wheel is so attractive.

Yeah, I noticed it too. The Hasbro Costco set is also mislabeled.
huh, your post didn't come up when I searched.
must've messed up.
(Dec. 03, 2011  7:13 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:19 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Hasbro doesn't have that much of metal masters left, so they're probably going to make recolors, and create new XTS random stuff. They could possibly make actual new, hasbro exclusive beys. They could improve the stadiums. Overall, Hasbro is going to have to be creative in the next few months.

mabye they will finish the legand series
legadn wolf
legand gemios
legand scorpio
ect

The Legend line finished at the start of MM, not counting re-pack edging and recolors.
They were pretty bad with only thunder and inferno being atleast decent.
But more? THEY WOULD RUIN QUETZ!
No, it's more like Wolf and Escolpio had little room for Hasbro to fiddle around with.
Ehh, if they ADDED some beef up to them (more weight...) they might've actually been half decent.
The only good one was Thunder, and it's outperformed by Earth.
Yeah, a little more weight and the Legend series could have been good.
(Dec. 05, 2011  8:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yeah, a little more weight and the Legend series could have been good.

yeah well with the whole rumour that random booster fusion hades will have midnight and other legand beyblades metal wheels in it mabye their will be more weight added by tt molds and make them decent also i dont care if other legands suck i just want a legand gemios since i loved the look of prehws gemios
(Dec. 05, 2011  7:50 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh, if they ADDED some beef up to them (more weight...) they might've actually been half decent.
The only good one was Thunder, and it's outperformed by Earth.

Thunder was Libra with half the weight and ten times the recoil, is the problem.

I would've also liked the Legend beys to be as useful as their original versions, but I am still quite happy with them as collector's items! Plus, I prefer the way Cyber looks over original Pegasis, quite frankly.
Hazel: Decent weight may have fixed the recoil issue.
njrk97: Good point.
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:56 AM)Hazel Wrote: They come with a miniature Shooter and Winder, and can launch and battle, yes.

It would be ridiculous to use them against a full-size one, though.

My Storm Capricorn "lost" to Keychain Storm Pegasus. I actually recorded the epic battle and put it on Youtube, lol.
I assume by "lost" you mean "dramatically flung itself out of the Stadium".
I can't quit remember where i saw this, but aren't the hasbro legends made of a different type of metal that's lighter than the usual? That's why the shiny parts chipped and reveal dull gray metal underneath. Usually when a regular painted metal wheel chips the metal underneath would be shiny.

That metal alloy was one of the reasons why they were extraordinarily light. Perhaps the takara tomy version will be made of the usual metal. Resulting in a weight increase.
Nope, that was just a paint!
Not sure about that though. It's entirely possible though!
They're made from the same alloy, you bought into lies.

They are, however, "painted", with a metallic silver paint.
Oh man Hasbro trolled us hard with the paint on these Legend Wheels, they stopped on those Metal Masters faceoff packs. But I found out Hyper Orso's metal wheel is not just highlighted, but painted. Which annoys the carp out of me.

Now, enough of that I need to get some more strong Listerine to take care of this new Hyper.
Which is exactly the same kind that their Metal System counterparts are made from.
^^^fun fact Tongue_out
So Hasbro's big surprise in Metal Fusion were the Legend Beyblades.

In Metal Masters, the L-Drago and Perseus Variations. Poison Virgo and Thermal Gemios finally release.

Metal Fury, what could Hasbro have up their sleeves? To make up for any unpleasant changes if they even are true for that matter.
lolmoreRCbeys
Tbh, that's a good question.
I simply cannot wait for faceoff packs for Metal Fury.. That will be amazing. That is, if they still will be making them for Metal Fury.
I have found almost ALL special edition beys and beys in 3(or more) packs the regular silver metal is painted, just like the legend beys. Ultimate Graviy Destroyer Defence, from the Max Stamped set has a painted sliver MW. Also what i have found is almost ALL the beys that come in multi packs (3+) seem to have the faces made of a different plastic (Example- Meteo L-Drago from the L-Drago 3 Pack, and the one from the single pack, their face seem different, thr 3 Pack one seems to bend easily but the single seems be normal.
Speaking of mislabelings, it seems they are getting wore every time I see beyblades. Any time I see a product with JB, the type of the blade varies. I have seen beys with JB labeled as all 4 types in different situations; Attack, Defense, Stamina and Balance. It's just confusing...