General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

We already knew about those.
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:55 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
ToyWiz Wrote:*Notes: The image shown is just a sample of what this Beyblade looks like and may not be exactly what gets released by Hasbro.

I hope you're wrong. :\
i have a question where can i get an answer finaly
They always do that, especially for unofficial pictures whereas they are in fact confirmed an accurate release.
(Sep. 13, 2011  4:24 AM)SyhteKerbecEdEs Wrote: i have a question where can i get an answer finaly

Try the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic ?
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It seems so much darker for some reason.

I think it's darker too, it also seems to have a metal face.
It does have a Metal Face, I can see the words "Metal Face" printed on the face quite easily!
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:55 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Poison Zurafa S130MB (No picture, but description)
Spiral Capricorn 90MF yayyyyy
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Evil Befall UW145EWD

The last three aren't so new, but I put them to show we actually get a 90MF, 85XF, and Killer Beafowl.

thnak go dthey didint call killer beowulf evil peacok
(Sep. 10, 2011  11:47 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/gravitydemolition....odal=false

That's what Kaiba Hiwatari was trying to post

this si the one thing i LOVE about hasbro they changing the color of the rubber rs is YELLOW THATS AWSOME there also doing that with the galaxy pegasis with the stadium it r2f ruber is bluee
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You do. /sigh
Anyways both of them have been known about for a while (by me at least) we just haven't seen anything to really confirm them. Great find though!
Weird, no Metal Face on Rex, that's unexpected.
Please Hasderp give us 90WF, not the carp 105F again.
Please.

it probably is 90 and WF, since Spiral Cap. has 90, and yhey released XF, which all of us never knew they would. Hasbro is getting less lazy.
Guys I found out Befall is a actual word it comes from Germany meaning Infestation......im confused anyone else dont get it
"Befall" is an actual word in English, as well, meaning "come upon", "occur", etc, which makes a bit more sense, although "Evil Infestation" isn't particularly bad-sounding, either.
They changed hell to hades. WHAT THE CARP??? I wonder if Nemesis is worth all the Hype?

A convo between to hasbro fan boys(not including me):

Boy 1: hey boy 2 i challenge you to a battle!
boy 2: Im gonna win with my twisted tempo!
Boy 1: Not on my watch! im gonna beat you with my hades kerbecs!
me: What is wrong with them?
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:30 PM)Swany10 Wrote: They changed hell to hades. WHAT THE CARP??? I wonder if Nemesis is worth all the Hype?

This complaint has been made extremely often, and is a perfectly reasonable name change on Hasbro's part - it's been said to death, but for your benefit I will repeat it once more - Hasbro could not release a product labelled "Ages 8+" that contained a word commonly claimed to be a swear word into the US audience. It's simple logical fact.

Honestly, after Basalt and VariAres' massive impacts on the metagame, I'm kind of scared to think what Nemesis might be like, if it's really The Big Rub it's played up to be.
agreed. Lol imagine what hasbro will name scythe kronos. probab Grim reaper or something. nemesis might be the new vari ares in town or it could be the new midnight bull Unhappy
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: "Befall" is an actual word in English, as well, meaning "come upon", "occur", etc, which makes a bit more sense, although "Evil Infestation" isn't particularly bad-sounding, either.

Hmmm I did not know that and also hades seems more appropiate than hell because hades is the place where Cerebus guards the gates to the underworld
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: "Befall" is an actual word in English, as well, meaning "come upon", "occur", etc, which makes a bit more sense, although "Evil Infestation" isn't particularly bad-sounding, either.

Hmmm I did not know that and also hades seems more appropiate than hell because hades is the place where Cerebus guards the gates to the underworld

hades and hell r
the same place
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:43 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

hades and hell r
the same place

No, they're not. Hades and Hell are comparable ideas, but not the same thing. Hades is, both as a word and a location, derived from an entirely different "religion"/mythos, than Hell. Hades was the name of the Greek God of the Underworld, and eventually the word became associated with the Underworld itself.
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:30 PM)Swany10 Wrote: They changed hell to hades. WHAT THE CARP??? I wonder if Nemesis is worth all the Hype?

This complaint has been made extremely often, and is a perfectly reasonable name change on Hasbro's part - it's been said to death, but for your benefit I will repeat it once more - Hasbro could not release a product labelled "Ages 8+" that contained a word commonly claimed to be a swear word into the US audience. It's simple logical fact.

Honestly, after Basalt and VariAres' massive impacts on the metagame, I'm kind of scared to think what Nemesis might be like, if it's really The Big Rub it's played up to be.
If we think about it productively too, I can see that it'd also be a terrible marketing device. All it would really do is become a literate sensation, that would not only create problems for both the users, but possibly deeper.

The good thing, though, is that Hasbro is deciding to make on quite a probable factor ; suggesting a better Mold variation.
So I went to my local Walmart in Canada (dufferin mall) and I spotted wave 2! Grin Just a heads up to you Torontonian bladers.
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:35 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/breydonandca...e=mhee#p/u
http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladebattlerzone

Hasbro actually somewhat cares...

As can be seen by their latest videos, they have been reading Beywiki, hah.
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As can be seen by their latest videos, they have been reading Beywiki, hah.

Now we know Hasbro actually vists the site. Lol, Gattyaki and Catapult Launch. I was like "That's not even gattyaki...you're just pulling the ripcord slower..."
my god what hacks (facepalm) hasbro just...no
I wonder if they read the forums at all.
They must hate me... o:
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I wonder if they read the forums at all.
They must hate me... o:

If they did I hope they would change.