General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

they should just make the reshuffle sets... or a set that comes with a meteo l-drago, a lightning l-drago, and a beylauncher, also with a bunch of parts like the reshuffle set like, 85,90,lrf,rf, oh and it needs a grip(or a beypointer Grin).
That is NEVER going to be released by Hasbro.
Erm... they did that... with Plain launchers but. BeyPointers are useless..
If you mean the L Drago set then that is NOT a reshuffle set.
They didn't and won't release the full set with all of the original parts. At least we're getting them..
What BBS was talking about was the fact that they are releasing them all separately, with regular launchers. I think they are doing this to make more left spinning launchers, for Gravity and such.
I hate what hasbro did to screw. Spiral, haven't they had enough of circular pattern names. "Twisted" "Spiral" They're all circular patterns.
That's just plain nitpicky, call them by their original names then.
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:13 PM)akylus21 Wrote: If you mean the L Drago set then that is NOT a reshuffle set.

what l-drago set?
there's this thing called reading back a few posts
you should look into it
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:17 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: there's this thing called reading back a few posts
you should look into it

a few and like over 20 are different things since i havent been keeping up for a while... and yes i found it
Sorry, I can never remember exactly where these things are shown, whether it was last page, or 20 pages ago, my sincerest apologies. Smile
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:30 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sorry, I can never remember exactly where these things are shown, whether it was last page, or 20 pages ago, my sincerest apologies. Smile

well its okay, and thank you for apologising, and is just me or when i was reading back did i also see meteo l-drago assault version 85xf?
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:33 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: well its okay, and thank you for apologising, and is just me or when i was reading back did i also see meteo l-drago assault version 85xf?

Yes, that discussion and discovery are both quite over now ...
Well, I can't remember if it comes in that EXACT combo, but I DO know that both are being released.
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well, I can't remember if it comes in that EXACT combo, but I DO know that both are being released.

Yes, it is 85XF
Awesomness! oh has anyone besides people on youtube found twisted tempo or gravity destroyer, the only beys at local stores here are fireblaze, galaxy, striker, lacerta, and the legend beys... oh and theres te triple battle set, but still no new arenas, no string launchers, no grips, and no byxis, destroyer,tempo,herculeo, and any other metal masters beys i forgot...
Yes, plenty. They'll arrive in your area, sooner or later, I have yet to get them as well.
Knowing how Fall and Holiday are demanding financial seasons, they'd need to kick up the mileage on distributing stocks of Beyblades everywhere that can be produced and sold out of Japan.
Yerp, you've got that right. Hopefully they'll crank out the distributing, AND with some more double sets. I think they should focus on them instead of putting out the actual anime beys, to save for more time to be on shelves and keep interest.
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:36 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Erm... they did that... with Plain launchers but. BeyPointers are useless..

12345jacob12345 was asking for the RESHUFFLE SETS.
(Sep. 05, 2011  4:09 PM)akylus21 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:36 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Erm... they did that... with Plain launchers but. BeyPointers are useless..

12345jacob12345 was asking for the RESHUFFLE SETS.

they could do it to, they have all the parts, meteo assault,rush,and normal? have all been released....now if they could sell it for $30 or less then i would be happy...
EDIT: none of them r released, but they have been announced and there is pictures of all of them
(Sep. 05, 2011  5:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yerp, you've got that right. Hopefully they'll crank out the distributing, AND with some more double sets. I think they should focus on them instead of putting out the actual anime beys, to save for more time to be on shelves and keep interest.

Hence the idea of those blacked-out two-packs. That would definitely keep people's interest, but Hasbro is unlikely to do it. Darn. Frankly, Hasbro may do more 2-packs when the anime beyblades appear.
If they keep releasing these "waves" all the beys will be out by the end of the year lol. Then what would they do? Probably just a BUNCH of two packs.
I hate how they make gimmicks for beys that suck, like the XTS, also how come metal masters have re-released like rock aries? to me it doesn't make sense
Shelf space. They have to fill as much space as possible. Frankly, a lot of people want Rock Aries here (Chicago. Until recently, Aries was a shelf-warmer. Now they fly off of the shelves.) because of the anime. (Re-enact Hyouma vs. Reiji. That was quite a while ago, however...) It's a decent idea, just not a great one.