General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 30, 2011  2:54 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: Hopefully all those beys come out fast but I think the ones in the rulebook will come before

We will know when a user shows us some pics.
Why does it have to be a committee member? Why not just let the first person to get there do it?
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:58 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Why does it have to be a committee member? Why not just let the first person to get there do it?
Yeah thats what I meant. My bad I'll change that to user.
(Jul. 29, 2011  4:29 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  4:13 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I know for sure that 9 new beys that came didn't include any form of herculeo.
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They do seem to be photos of stock such as places like Toywiz/Hasbros website, ect. I wouldn't trust them.

Raigeko has the eye; hasbro never mentioned tornado herculeo as part of the list of 9 new beys. Just to keep people from confusion here they are.

incorrect, Cyclone Herculeo is one of the up-comming hasbro beyblades: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495L2

http://www.toywiz.com/cyclonehurculeo.html

i am not sure what you mean by 9 new beys, but Cyclone Herculeo is a new bey for hasbro that should be released soon

edit: i guess i am missing something here...
w54a2it so gravity deystoyer come with a right launcher that a dissapointment
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:16 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  4:13 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I know for sure that 9 new beys that came didn't include any form of herculeo.
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They do seem to be photos of stock such as places like Toywiz/Hasbros website, ect. I wouldn't trust them.

Raigeko has the eye; hasbro never mentioned tornado herculeo as part of the list of 9 new beys. Just to keep people from confusion here they are.

incorrect, Cyclone Herculeo is one of the up-comming hasbro beyblades: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495L2

i am not sure what you mean by 9 new beys, but Cyclone Herculeo is a new bey for hasbro that should be released soon

*Sigh* We have been discussing this for the past few months...
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:54 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:16 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

*Sigh* We have been discussing this for the past few months...
argh im that far behind must reeach mor about beyblades

The 9 beys I've listed countless times I don't want to spam the thread with it. They're are the ones I cared to post about, I don't post about the Tornado tops or electronic ones.
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:25 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Cyclone Herculeo, Flame Byxis, Grand Cetus, Twisted Tempo, and Gravity Destroyer

Thses are the Hasbro ones. They're coming from a different seller than the one we have been seeing recently, has a higher feedback, AND is coming from Southern California.

The seller states that it ships august, the same date toywiz and entertainment earth have. This is probably just like a pre-order auction. It probably is real but you wont receive them till the date stated.
(Jul. 30, 2011  11:50 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:25 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Cyclone Herculeo, Flame Byxis, Grand Cetus, Twisted Tempo, and Gravity Destroyer

Thses are the Hasbro ones. They're coming from a different seller than the one we have been seeing recently, has a higher feedback, AND is coming from Southern California.

The seller states that it ships august, the same date toywiz and entertainment earth have. This is probably just like a pre-order auction. It probably is real but you wont receive them till the date stated.

I now where all the new beys go. This man took a whole cart of new face off packs and other beys what was left once I made it to the aisle was some thunder leon vs thermal lacerta, dark wolf vs ray serpent, so on.
This is the beginning of a new era for Hasbro bladers.
Win sauce.
And now the search starts...
The kid said he has found the two beys at a Target store, to my shock.
Target is usually ahead in the game in my general area. Walmarts here are just slow, unless they're in a larger city.
Where is actually Gravity "Destroyer" ...
He didn't get one. Also I'd like to point out that the Hasbro Byxis Face is totally different than the TT/SK faces, color wise. It's more of a red, instead of pink, but they're trying to make them as male appealing as possible...
EDIT: The WHOLE bey is more of a red color than pink now, damn you Hasderp.
Bah, Hasbro will be Hasbro. I guess I'll slap the sticker on that face.
The sticker is the same color too.
Red.
:\
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The sticker is the same color too.
Red.
:\
OK, that's crossing the line I just made up! Well... like I said, Hasbro will be Hasbro. I shoulda finished that video... red is my favorite color, in this case it isn't... <- off-topic
Meh, you can always just go see if you can get someone to scan some TT Stickers, and print them off on sticker paper.
Still, I really hate how they turned it away from pink, yet I actually like the red WD/230 as well, they look still pretty decent. Dissapointed a bit yes, but not greatly.
Guys, wasn't there some border on ranting about Hasbro's shortcomings? It was established that the tournaments rules were completely Draconian, but I feel people are calling Hasbro as a whole an ignorant company. Please- let's just be grateful they made with the same parts. Color changes that revolve around the face, track, and bottom are not past the visual borderline.
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:37 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Meh, you can always just go see if you can get someone to scan some TT Stickers, and print them off on sticker paper.
Still, I really hate how they turned it away from pink, yet I actually like the red WD/230 as well, they look still pretty decent. Dissapointed a bit yes, but not greatly.
Yeah, you can't be COMPLETELY dissapointed, at least they decided to make these beys.
I'll probably buy a TT Byxis if it lowers enough, I've seen it for about 12 bucks on Amazon, so... yeah. Hasbro will suffice, I can't wait to get my hands on that bey...
Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to give the win to Hasbro on this one.
I mean, LOOK at the sexiness of that Byxis.
LOOK AT IT.
I'm sorry but....
Hasderp - 1
TAKARA - 120
You'll catch up to them one day!
My target got a rip gauge launcher and both new tornado battlers and the rip gauge launcher comes in a box and you can not see it also it requires batteries comes with two prongs and any Beyblade string will fit into it. It also comes with a special string it's a little small and measures the speed of your launcher. The tornado battlers look like the the have plastic not metal and they look really big and the price for them was $8.49 and the gauge launcher is $14.99
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to give the win to Hasbro on this one.
I mean, LOOK at the sexiness of that Byxis.
LOOK AT IT.
I'm sorry but....
Hasderp - 1
TAKARA - 120
You'll catch up to them one day!
Well, you should give them another point because if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be able to have the easy access to beys. Byxis has always been sexy in my book... it's colors are... colorful Grin
@EE1997 Thanks for pointing out the obvious man!