General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 03, 2011  3:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: amit- No, I never pointed you out. I was just saying that in general. Smile
NightWolf- I know that. Well, but if you think its not needed, I'll edit it. I'll just ask a question, which I forgot to ask-
Hey, for some reason, beys came out in India now.
I saw a Hell Kerbecs in Hasbro packaging.
I was gonna buy it, but then I thought something's fishy... Did HK even come out for pre-order?

There's nothing on Entertainment Earth or Toywiz...you got a picture? As a matter of fact, we haven't even seen a Hell Kerbecs for Hasbro yet.
The only reason why I asked about it...
For some reason, we already had a bey called Gravity Pegasus(I did mention this before) before Gravity Perseus was even released(it was out for pre-order though)
It was probably a fake, because it had the original Hasbro packaging, and not MM packaging... I just thought that they might've liked to release HK with Normal Packaging before MM came out, but still. I am sorry, I have no pics, as people were kinda dying to buy it. Still, now that you all say that HK is not out in Hasbro packs, then it has to be a company named ANMOL TOYS CO.
Gravity Pegasis? I doubt that it would fit. You're probably right. It is most likely a fake.
I've seen hasbros metal masters gravity destroyer. There was a sticker on it that said left and right spin included. I don't know if it's a ripcord or string one like TT.
(Jul. 03, 2011  11:56 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I've seen hasbros metal masters gravity destroyer. There was a sticker on it that said left and right spin included. I don't know if it's a ripcord or string one like TT.

"Left and right spin included" does not mean anything. Also, on all the pictures we have seen of its packaging, there was no sticker, and it was just written on the box : "SPINS LEFT AND RIGHT FOR VERSATILE BATTLE TACTICS! Can be launched from left-spin or right-spin launchers!". As you can see, nothing indicating that it actually comes with a launcher or two launchers with both spin directions.
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  11:56 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I've seen hasbros metal masters gravity destroyer. There was a sticker on it that said left and right spin included. I don't know if it's a ripcord or string one like TT.

"Left and right spin included" does not mean anything. Also, on all the pictures we have seen of its packaging, there was no sticker, and it was just written on the box : "SPINS LEFT AND RIGHT FOR VERSATILE BATTLE TACTICS! Can be launched from left-spin or right-spin launchers!". As you can see, nothing indicating that it actually comes with a launcher or two launchers with both spin directions.

[Image: gravity-destroyer.jpg] See that's the sticker under the card I was talking about.
It really says that? You saw it?

That sticker is on all of the Wave 2 MM Beys, I thought it was a generic message for all.
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:09 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It really says that? You saw it?

That sticker is on all of the Wave 2 MM Beys, I thought it was a generic message for all.

I've never seen that sticker Pinching_eyes_2, my resources told me on june 20th it would come here in a few weeks . So I'm going to walmart super center today and later to check; I have the TT one coming in the mail, along with the one in the Random booster vol 7. Do you want me to give pictures of the stores that carry it when I find one or more? Then more over to launchers their digital launcher is completely different looking then the TT one.
Sure, that would all help us, just post them here.

June 20th is coming up soon, probably around the rime for releasments.
"There was a sticker on it that said left and right spin included."
You said you knew that is said that?
Do u mean July 20
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:16 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I've never seen that sticker Pinching_eyes_2, my resources told me on june 20th it would come here in a few weeks . So I'm going to walmart super center today and later to check; I have the TT one coming in the mail, along with the one in the Random booster vol 7. Do you want me to give pictures of the stores that carry it when I find one or more? Then more over to launchers their digital launcher is completely different looking then the TT one.

OK, so when you do not know anything more than we do, you should not post, in the future.
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:16 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I've never seen that sticker Pinching_eyes_2, my resources told me on june 20th it would come here in a few weeks . So I'm going to walmart super center today and later to check; I have the TT one coming in the mail, along with the one in the Random booster vol 7. Do you want me to give pictures of the stores that carry it when I find one or more? Then more over to launchers their digital launcher is completely different looking then the TT one.

OK, so when you do not know anything more than we do, you should not post, in the future.

Sorry, I just wanted to bring some new info I found; when I said on the 20th of june thats when I heard the info.
That is no new information, nor is it actually confirmed information either.
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: amit- No, I never pointed you out. I was just saying that in general. Smile
NightWolf- I know that. Well, but if you think its not needed, I'll edit it. I'll just ask a question, which I forgot to ask-
Hey, for some reason, beys came out in India now.
I saw a Hell Kerbecs in Hasbro packaging.
I was gonna buy it, but then I thought something's fishy... Did HK even come out for pre-order?

K yea thats really fishy, too good to be true.
1) It wasn't on toywiz or entertainment earth to pre-order (already mentioned)
2) It wasn't even renamed yet. They will obviously change hell but i'm not sure about kerbecs.
I have gotten beys from india and they weren't real so this hell kerbecs is not real
Dude, you can't discredit the beys just because of your experience, It's unlikely, but it could be a factory leak, because the products are made a while before the scheduled release. I've gotten 3 beys from India, which my mum bought me when she went there there earlier this year, they were real/ authentic Hasbro Beys.
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:33 AM)amit93 Wrote: Dude, you can't discredit the beys just because of your experience, It's unlikely, but it could be a factory leak, because the products are made a while before the scheduled release. I've gotten 3 beys from India, which my mum bought me when she went there there earlier this year, they were real/ authentic Hasbro Beys.
ALL OF YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN with the BEYS GETTiNG RELEASED already. Hell Kerbecs hasnt even been announced by Tow Wiz,EE either so don give me that Factory Leak Carp,this dosent go just to you it goes to everyone wanting every MM bey getting released now,BE PATIENT geez i cant go in to this thread without everyone speculaing the heck out of things,and going beyhunting was a "bust"
when whe see those beys in EE and where closer to the date then its an appropiate time to do that.
I just pointed out the common practice in the manufacturing industry is to produce quantities of the product before release and announcement, it helps give them time to have stock on hand as well as release the product shortly after the announcement so that the initial hype is increased a fair bit. I do agree that this thread has somewhat descended into anarchy.

So to spark relevant discussion, is anyone considering buying the Triple Battle Set? I wouldnt mind to see an unboxing and review of the MLD mold and stadium
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:06 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

See that's the sticker under the card I was talking about.

all that sticker says it that this bey comes with a tool a ripcord and launcher and all the carp thats all it says i just saw it on one in my town its nothing special
You saw a Gravity Destroyer? dude, you should have picked it up and bought it, everyone here is curious as to the style of launcher it has
hey i have a question: did anyone see the torch Aries set. If not go to the video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3R0FmE5co

the new set is at 0:30 if this is old news sorry bout that
We were discussing this like 20 pages ago...and me and some other people even posted that we had seen it, some bought it.Oh well, that was good for people who dont read the whole thread all the way through.
Are you reffering to gravity destroyer? because if so, i've been following this thread for about 90 pages, and i don't recall anyone seeing the launcher, just the bey in packaging
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:42 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:33 AM)amit93 Wrote: Dude, you can't discredit the beys just because of your experience, It's unlikely, but it could be a factory leak, because the products are made a while before the scheduled release. I've gotten 3 beys from India, which my mum bought me when she went there there earlier this year, they were real/ authentic Hasbro Beys.
ALL OF YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN with the BEYS GETTiNG RELEASED already. Hell Kerbecs hasnt even been announced by Tow Wiz,EE either so don give me that Factory Leak Carp,this dosent go just to you it goes to everyone wanting every MM bey getting released now,BE PATIENT geez i cant go in to this thread without everyone speculaing the heck out of things,and going beyhunting was a "bust"
when whe see those beys in EE and where closer to the date then its an appropiate time to do that.

I see someone else needs to calm down a bit, eh? Nobody said anything to offend, they were simply trying to see if the Hell Kerbecs was real or not. Now stop acting all superior to everyone. It's not working.
@ amit93 No, i was telling that to shamin321 about the challenger grip set.