General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Told u people that I found the link
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:34 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:24 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: U have to log into Beybladesbattles.com and then once u log in to it go to downloads and scroll to the bottom where they have a metal masters list of beys and there is another Downloadble called tattoos where they pictures of many faces

Why do they have Fang Leone's insignia when they haven't even reached 4D?

Fang Leone's face has the paw with the star on it, correct? The Leone faces I see say 'LEO'...

Also, on the 'Ray' Serpent picture, the MW is Night. Uncertain And 'Inferno' Sagittario is Flame Sagittario.
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:40 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:24 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: U have to log into Beybladesbattles.com and then once u log in to it go to downloads and scroll to the bottom where they have a metal masters list of beys and there is another Downloadble called tattoos where they pictures of many faces

Fang Leone's face has the paw with the star on it, correct? The Leone faces I see say 'LEO'...

Also, on the 'Ray' Serpent picture, the MW is Fury. Uncertain And 'Inferno' Sagittario is Flame Sagittario.

I hope you're not talking about this one:

http://www.beybladebattles.com/downloads..._Sheet.pdf

Because the one I am talking about is definitely Fang Leone's insignia. I think you were looking at some other picture.

(Jul. 01, 2011  8:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: EDIT: HOLY CARP OMG!!!!! LOOK HASBRO HAS FANG LEONE FACE ON THEIR DOWNLOAD!

LOL Hasbro leak!
This makes no sense? Maybe an error?

I wonder why they would put of Leone II Face!
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:44 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:40 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:

Also, on the 'Ray' Serpent picture, the MW is Fury. Uncertain And 'Inferno' Sagittario is Flame Sagittario.

I hope you're not talking about this one:

Because the one I am talking about is definitely Fang Leone's insignia. I think you were looking at some other picture.

Ah, okay. I must have gotten a different link. Yep, that one does have the Fang Leone face. Tongue_out Silleh Hazbrow.
Just to say the person that told me about this was libraeagle
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:48 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote: Ah, okay. I must have gotten a different link. Yep, that one does have the Fang Leone face. Tongue_out Silleh Hazbrow.

LOL I like the way you spelled Hasbro.

Unintentional leak? Mistake? LOL Hasbro is so careless. Looks like they're going to keep going to 4D.
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:34 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Why do they have Fang Leone's insignia when they haven't even reached 4D?

I thought I had made the answer to this sort of question obvious by now.
I know this is somewhat late, but i'd like to point out that the triple pegasus set is not a store exclusive in Australia. I saw it in Big W, Target and Kmart, bought it at Kmart because it was $20 which is really, really, cheap.
Also in that download ray serpent in the faceoff set has M145MS
(Jul. 02, 2011  4:10 AM)LibraEagle Wrote: Also in that download ray serpent in the faceoff set has M145MS

Ahah, on that same beyblade, the picture's metal wheel is night, rather than ray.
amit93
I did the same thing today , i got myself the pegasus battle set , the R2F has no bar and it ahs these rectangular things on it its strange i might take a picture or something.
RustyXD
where abouts? i'll take a look at mine.
awww man when you type in your name part of it changes into an "xd" emoticon
(Jul. 02, 2011  6:17 AM)amit93 Wrote: RustyXD
where abouts? i'll take a look at mine.
awww man when you type in your name part of it changes into an "xd" emoticon

hah thats why u disable smilies
RustyXD
u got that pack.... damn i wanted to get it first lol

anyway i just tried to take the paint off galaxy
it looks preety cool
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:49 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Just to say the person that told me about this was libraeagle
I was the one to tell LibraEagle.
The Sagittario sticker looks nice without SGTO.
haha dude, i got it first, i posted pictures on this thread at about page 290.
got it last night, best $20 spent on beys
You no those things that you turn to lock the tip into place? They are smaller as these rectangle things cover them. Its hard to explain i might take a photo or something.

EDIT : i have no clue how to upload a photo with an I phone and my camera i use for vids cant focus for carp.

Double EDIT: The F tip has them as well.
(Jul. 02, 2011  11:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: You no those things that you turn to lock the tip into place? They are smaller as these rectangle things cover them. Its hard to explain i might take a photo or something.

Yes, please do! Cause this seems quite confusing.. Still, I do get your point, but I'll not say what I understood, cause its really HARD to explain...
i sort of understood, but a picture will help clarify it. Might I add, my galaxy wheel looks so badass with it's battlescars
I don't know if anybody realised this, but the Hasbro Metal Masters Beyblades such as Twisted Tempo and Flame Byxis being sold on ebay are all being sold by the same guy, no one else has up them up on there stores, i sense something fishy...
We know this, hopefully someone buys them soon. Also, I'm quite in the interest of Twisted.
(Jul. 02, 2011  2:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: We know this, hopefully someone buys them soon. Also, I'm quite in the interest of Twisted.

Really? Think I should check ebay quite often to keep note of all these....
Also, I just hope that Hasbro keep Twisted similar to Basalt, and don't change it even 1 bit(any bad mold variations, weight difference, etc). I'll hate them if they did that...
<<off topic.
Janstarblast There will be no mold variation to "Twisted"/Basalt, because the wheel itself requires no reinforcements and it is basically a solid metal wheel. The name twisted can describe the motion of the bey due to the "twisted" "staircase of death", two reasons why the might have named the wheel twisted
Yeah..but it sounds too foolish for a thing like that...and even more foolish is the name of tempo..which is in no way related to the clock...I wonder if they'll change the face for it..anyways I want to know whether there has been any news of Hasbro launching hell kerbecs..because that is one thing other than MF tip which I want to get from Hasbro beys
Nothing as of yet, but I'm very interested in the Fang Leone face picture they leaked.
Gonna go beyhunting with meh dad today.
DJ - Fab! The search for Metal Master bey continues. If I see a Gravity Destroyer, and a Twisted Tempo, I'll NEED to get Twisted, but alas I wanna be first to give info for a change, so I shall get Destroyer. Grin