General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

From what I've seen when I go to stores, younger people of about 6 or 7 buy beyblades mostly, so they don't really understand what they're buying, also if beyblades weren't selling that much, Hasbro would easily drop it in the blink of an eye despite fans, Hasbro is only giving us beyblades in the first place just for the profit, thats companies for you. So at least Beyblade is popular enough to not get dropped by them.
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:38 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Yeah, companies do what they can to get some money. But I doubt they'd scheme that, because Beyblade isn't as popular as we wish. It's behind the biggest anime shown in America: Pokemon. And maybe others... *sigh*
There are countless other anime shows in America that Beyblade is behindGrinragonball Z,Dragonball Z Kai, Dragonball GT, Dragonball, Yu-Gi-Oh,Bakugan, and probably Avatar. The only reason that the show is not that popular is because Cartoon Network airs it too early in the morning: 8:30!
Wow! Thats a lot of Dragonball series!
Well the R2F had another problem.
When mine got messed up it was like this:
1. Rubber was at an angle, making it look like a damn Q, that's what the bar is for.
2. The Rubber ITSELF was TWISTED into the side of that plastic. That caused it to be more stable (not shake I mean), but reduced it's attack power to 0.
To prevent this from happening further (yes I know this would most likely be illegal, but bear with me) is to add some Krazy Glue to make it stay there, or add a little bar of clay into the plastic and in between the rubber, let it dry, then have my own bar in there.

What doesn't make sense however, is WHY IN BLASTED HELL there is a space for the bar to go into, yet there is NO bar? Answer me that Hasbro.
Yes, I'm using the iMad app.

Oh and BBS, yes, I've heard my R2F have that speaking noise as well. I'm sure it's just from dust/dirt that gets onto the bottom of it. Could be wrong though.
I missed my chance... I saw a kid leave with a Gravity Destroyer. T_T I didn't even get a good look at the packaging... All I saw was the Gravity Wheel. It was the last one. Dj - Disappointed ...
Chances are he doesn't even know about the dual spin gimmick/can't use it, since Hasbro decides to put a right-spin Light Launcher with a carping dual-spin bey.
I kept a couple of kids from getting a rigged package I.E. someone stole the manual for some reason and not the Beyblade itself. Knowing store clerks they will want to know what they are doing with an unpaid item being opened. Good thing I pointed some brand spanking new Thermal Lacerta to them.
Woah, its been released in stores for sure? That's carpin' awesome! Do you live in the East iBeyblader, because then we can expect it down south not before long.
YESH, Gravity Destroyer is coming! Can't wait! Grin Also NightWolf, we'll probably get them about the same time as you because I live in Arkansas lol.
(Jun. 19, 2011  4:04 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Woah, its been released in stores for sure? That's carpin' awesome! Do you live in the East iBeyblader, because then we can expect it down south not before long.

Yeah, I live in the east coast. Guess I'll have to wait until the next truck comes in for Wal-Mart. *sigh* I wanted to be the first to unbox it on video. XD
The last sentence was a little childish lol
SOUTH CENTRAL BUDDY! Anyways, I'm gonna get Flame Byxis before I get Gravity Perseus so I can get that sick blue wheel. Also, pretty much every blade in this wave has some sort of use, I noticed that. Gravity Destroyer, obviously. Rock Zurafa, R145. Flame Byxis, obviously 230 and WD. Cyclone...well its fun to look at.
OH BUDDY! IT'S OUT!! One of us HAS to get one of them, a WBO member needs to be the first to unbox it, not some newb who doesn't even know about this site! Or at least ilinnuc.
Right smack dab in the middle here! And when I see the wave of the new beys, I don't care if I have money or not I am getting at least ONE OF EACH.
Heh, IKR. I NEED these guys, especially Tempo/Horogium!! And Byxis, and... heck, I need ALL of them.
We all do :v
They all have dang good parts, and are all extremely useful!
Oh yeah, if only they'd release MF-H with Nightmare Rex in the game! Heh, we'd be all set for Twisted/Basalt.
Heh, I got an MF-H and MF-F for $1 on eBay.
It was a good day.
-Sigh- I only have 10 Bucks Which one should I buy, AAAGH there are so many, guess Its time to do some chores around the house
If you find Twisted Tempo, get him. If not, you could sub for Zurafa, Byxis, or Destroyer. Whatever one you find.
EDIT: Hey, wait a minute. Isn't a question like that supposed to go in Purchase Consultation?
He wasn't really asking for purchase consultation.
It wasn't a serious question man. He was just confused,a nd said he should save up money so he can get all of them. Silly billy, takin' the rules too seriously.
(Jun. 19, 2011  4:22 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: OH BUDDY! IT'S OUT!! One of us HAS to get one of them, a WBO member needs to be the first to unbox it, not some newb who doesn't even know about this site! Or at least ilinnuc.
OH GOD NOT HIM.
I don't have anything personal against him, but for some reason, I just don't like him.

I guess it's his mask or some weird carp like that.
Yeesh, I know. That's what I hate about the Internet. You never really know what the person meant, until they tell you.
Raigeko13 Anyway, you got the MF Customize Ver. for a buck?! Did you need Paypal?
EDIT: ilinnuc is good, the one video I hate from him is RBV7 unboxing. I think he was acting stupid when he saw TH170 and didn't know it was Beat Lynx's track. But, he's a cool guy. The mask is kind of weird though, but his mom makes him.
He saw... Gravity Destroyer. But some little kid took it... Smith

Man, I feel bad for you iBeyblader. Oh well, today i went to Walmart and it was a bust. Wanna know why? Shipping come in around 6... I went at 4. Man, I'm going tomorrow.

Also, iBeyblader, could you PM me in what state you are in?
@BBS Are you sure you wanna check the east coast for that? Or are you just curious Uncertain
@CRS Yeah, I got it for a buck, and I was just using some leftover paypal I used for buying a SK Gravity Perseus.
Anyways, lemme get back on topic here.