General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Hold tornado hercleo and Basalt Horogium at them, and say they made a mockery.... Threaten them with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 MB >Grin
Well, if they made a mockery, both beys would suck eggs (Herculeo already does) if they made a mockery. Just be glad they are making them for other countries. I for one, can care less about the name, because I simply call them by the other name. But, I've started to call Unicorno "Striker" lately...
Striker actually sounds pretty cool, it has nothing to do with Unicorns, but still. Also, Tornado has some smash attack, it doesn't really suck eggs, maybe against Basalt it does. Let's see what Hasbro does with CYCLONE
Tornado really didn't have smash. I doubt they would really differentiate between the two, because the gimmick here is just a tornado. The shape could just possibly be different, and then again not.

I wonder if they will make Twisted weigh more...
I've used Tornado as a destabilizer, but thats beside the point. I don't think they would make Twisted weight much more than it already does, its already a heavy wheel.
Yeah, what NightWolf said. The main differences between a Hasbro and a TT metal wheel is when there's a small difference in weight, but that doesn't really happen much, at least I don't think it does. So, if Twisted is heavier, it'd only be by, like, a gram or so.
Yes. It has been proven that the different manufacturers do not provide different weighing beys, it is only mold differences. There is no evident difference in the material, however, Hasbro might reinforce the bey resulting in a heavier mold. I really doubt Twisted is going to be reinforced and that their going to fill in the "staircase of death".
Well its already been confirmed that the staircase is there. we saw it in the pictures and Hasbro customer service has said as well...
Exactly. So we can assume that Basalt and Twisted weigh the same.
Well, not exactly the same. There will always be mold differences, unless Hasbro decides to use Takara's mold, which they won't.
There is always a difference within the same company as well. Not all beys can weigh the same, however, it's not even a grams worth of difference most of the time; 1 gram at the most. Unless Hasbro reinforces it (highly unlikely) they will weigh relatively the same. Unless of course you can prove to me otherwise.
Ok so as for the problem with Hasbros R2F getting messed up - I have that problem. Bey got knocked out, hit the floor, R2F WAS at an angle. I was wondering why it was acting weird. They BETTER fix this problem, seriously. I mean I fixed my R2F, but I just fear that the rubber part is loose, and it may angle at every launch. Also Hasbro derp'd on my GPeg launcher, when I pull the ripcord, the prongs don't stop spinning lol.
After the hit, Is R2F spinning in the middle making a weird noise? I'm having the same problem and it's making a starting up noise.
Does it have to do with the lack of the bar in the middle?
Yes, it wiggles around a bit before its starts its rotational pattern. It becomes worse over time, I've seen.
I hope they rectify it, and ASAP. Mine's starting to stall in place. But other than the occassional stalling, the bottom is pretty good. If and when they put a bar in it, I'm gonna ask my parents for another G Peg.
Hmm. That sucks. Funny thing, Hasbro was known for having bars on their RF, why would they stop at R2F when Takara Tomy added bars for their R2F? Seems like whatever company has barred their rubber bottom the other stops.

Anyways, the new metal masters Hasbro have released are the same color, right? Takara Tomy's R145 rubber is orange, but I've seen pictures where it's red. Can someone confirm this?
The sad thing is, mine is terrible at Attack. By the way have any of you guys tried your R2F in left spin? Mine doesn't even attack, at all. It just stays in the middle and falls over. I know that is why LRF was made but the TT one still attacks in left spin.
My R2F is good in left spin. I don't see why there isn't a bar, though, there is clearly a space where it's supposed to be.
Well we have two options here: 1. Hasbro wants to conserve plastic to help save the environment (hahahaha)
or 2. Hasbro is lazy
We all know which one we like to choose
How hard is it to slap a plastic bar unto a R2F? Besides it isn't even the corporate heads that have to mold on the bar, it's the employees in China that have to.
Pretty dang hard. They'd have to draw 4 extra lines on their design, email it to the Chinese factory, and... oh wait, thats all they'd have to do. THE HORROR!
But yeah, they just gotta add lines, fix the mold, add some plastic, or whatever they need to do, and fix that R2F! Mine is starting to suck, now. It was going good for a few, but now...
Let's not get too racist ...

It's probably a scheme. Once a fair enough people have bought this mold of R2Fs and complain of it they'll probably release a barred mold and all those people will go buy another one.
Yeah, companies do what they can to get some money. But I doubt they'd scheme that, because Beyblade isn't as popular as we wish. It's behind the biggest anime shown in America: Pokemon. And maybe others... *sigh*