General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Well, I see the staircase now...

Ga, you have to see the picture of Destroyer, it says it spins both ways. Again, they might release one with a Left and one with a Right Launcher. Hopefully they realize this, as of now, I'm getting that Rip Gauge Launcher... it looks nice, as well as the prong change. Just maybe, just maybe that thing is stronger than the Digital Power Launcher.
@Ga Well let's hope that people can use some common sense.
@BBS Lol Kai-V said that thing was extremely weak. No way it will be more powerful than the DPL.
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @BBS Lol Kai-V said that thing was extremely weak. No way it will be more powerful than the DPL.
I'm sorry, but how would we know if it wasn't released? Just off-topic here, when 230 was announced everyone was LAUGHING at it. Now, it's best in Defense.

But seriously, I understand Kai-V has used DPL and can say it on a basis, but see DPL wasn't geared toward the performance, more for Beypoints and style. If Hasbro doesn't mess up, just hopefully this will be worth $15 or 20. I say this because this one has no BeyPointer, yet it has a Gauge measure-r, or a power launcher.
Hey little bro, I'm guilty at laughing at 230, I thought it looked like gashers height change on the anime, and that it would somersault when hit by an attack bey.
LOL! Very true though. I just hope 230 is stiff. The TT/SK one scratches tooo easily. Making the layers and thickness, well, slim. Get it? Nvm Tired. But just saying though.
Well hasbro use a softer plastic, so it will scratch, but it will be heavier, and due to the softer plastic more shock absorbent, the only problem is wether the tips will be loose on the hasbro 230....
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm sorry, but how would we know if it wasn't released? Just off-topic here, when 230 was announced everyone was LAUGHING at it. Now, it's best in Defense.

But seriously, I understand Kai-V has used DPL and can say it on a basis, but see DPL wasn't geared toward the performance, more for Beypoints and style. If Hasbro doesn't mess up, just hopefully this will be worth $15 or 20. I say this because this one has no BeyPointer, yet it has a Gauge measure-r, or a power launcher.

The Digital Power Launcher also 'measures' the strength of your launch. Seriously, this is just a remolding so it does not have a Beypointer, that is all. The length of the winder is not even long enough to be powerful.
wel i heard the the power launcher had more power that a reglar ripcord launcher.but still no metal masters in sight for luisana.we dont even have the packages yet and we just got inferno.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:20 AM)omegazero Wrote: wel i heard the the power launcher had more power that a reglar ripcord launcher.but still no metal masters in sight for luisana.we dont even have the packages yet and we just got inferno.

lol wut?... we have already gotten everything in Lafayette Tongue_out well except the MM battle gear

I really want a rev up launcher T_T
lucky i live in lafourche.i have been to walmart every day the last week and look each day.no thunder libra just inferno,l-dragop,night,counter,cyber,pegauses.
D: ever been to TRU or target?
well no tru are around me.the closest is in new orleans a 2 hour drive.ad my mom hates targat and wish it would die.
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:23 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Just want to point something out. O.K., so I was reading a few pages back and someone said that, "what if twisted tempo doesn't have a gap in its Metal Wheel," and I was like saying that wouldn't happen. TBH now, I think I'm wrong and that there is no "Staircase of Death" on Twisted from Hasbro. I mean, I zoomed in, I saturated it to see some fine points but all you see is solid metal. The only part you can't see is so little... there's no way the staircase could fit in it. What do you guys think?

Pic: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._141305638

that pic also has an ll2
P.S METAL MASTERS HAS ARRIVED IN DEARBORN MICHIGAN I FOUND GALAXY PEGASIS, RAY "STRIKER",AND THERMAL LACERTA. I AM SO EXITED Grin
P.P.Si wasnt allowed to buy anything Smithicide
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:40 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: that pic also has an ll2

Or just a normal, black and white picture of a regular Hasbro ripcord launcher, which it is confirmed to be.

Why is anyone still trying to find a new launcher anywhere ? Is everybody just ignoring this very clear picture ?
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495L2
THANK YOU for posting that Kai-V.
I wonder what they will rename Hell. Its obvious they will have to...They're probably going to rename Kerbecs as well. I will lol if its Hades Tridog
GOGO HADES TRIDOG
I personally think they will rename it Hades, but I think they'll rename it Cerberous. Not much telling.
Hades Cerberous would be the logical name...Hasbro doesn't always go down the logical route though XD
they might name it Cerberous, as one of the previous plastics were called that, one reason to avoid it however it because its already been used to name a bey .I'm not a big fan of "Hades" though. i perfer underworld, doubt it though
Some time ago I heard rumor about Hell being renamed Helios, also the Cerberous part is about right, except at the time it was a K, but who knows the real naming yet lol
Helios? That means sun, I doubt they would name something that was the UNderworld, the sun. IT really just doesn't make sense
Hasbro are so unpredictable they might call it as Trihades Cerberous as well...but the chances of that being are as less as Hasbro calling it Hell Kerbecs...Hey who knows they might call it Underworld Hades as well
I reckon we should stop guessing, and wait till we get hold of hasbro's real naming, as were just spamming this whole page.

That also included me
Lol, I think all the metal masters beys have been renamed by hasbro except for Thermal Lacerta, Meteo L Drago and Flame Byxis :o
Well, you don't need to think... Its reality.... We know it.... Stupid
Um, it will be better if speculation stops now, just as Callum said.
I agree, its fun to make fun of Hasbro, but its not good to do it on this thread.