General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Obliterated content)

I think the T125 Grand Ketos/Cetus will be put in a special accessory set no one really wants to use.
Quite early for what? New molds? If Hasbro can improve on their Lightning, that would be awesome.
I wanted to talk about something else in that post, I feel like EE are being scattered and messy with their Beyblade page, they brought a MAY wave up to the front and I mistaken it for new.
Yeah, I think the face-off recolour being White Ketos thing is quite probable, and it's a pretty common theory around here. And WD145 is a rarer part than T125, so I guess it's good from that point of view. I was mostly just replying to the guy who said the white ketos was only for "collectors".

Edit: Fix'd, to clarify with what Kai-V said.
Yo, we already know that there will be a Grand "Cetus" Faceoff Set with a recolour, we just do not know what colour it will have yet nor what its parts will be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrYmurDu...ture=feedu

Hah, some new pictures of the BeyLocker, the BeyBlaster recolor, new boosters with Poison Giraffe, and Tornado Battlers.

Note: It seems that those Boosters are fake, they look fake.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Note: It seems that those Boosters are fake, they look fake.

Sadly, I think you may be right. I hope for all that is good that these are real.
Yeah, the boosters I saw were in plastic packaging. Unless Hasbro suddenly changed their mind, I think those are fake as well.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:32 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Yeah, the boosters I saw were in plastic packaging. Unless Hasbro suddenly changed their mind, I think those are fake as well.

Exactly why I said I think they may be fake, but Hasbro has been known to change packaging at random (see Hasbro's first wave of HMS beys, and you will see what I mean). Really, I'm only excited at the prospect that they make keep the old "Metal Fusion" beys out in Booster form. It would make it a lot easier to pick them up.

And if Hasbro Releases Poison "Zurafa" I will be so happy.
Hah, that new Flame Byxis clear wheel looks nice. The whole blue color with the red track and bottom gives a nice effect. Hmmm, should I get Twisted Tempo!, or Flame Byxis first. That is my only concern here.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:36 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:32 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Yeah, the boosters I saw were in plastic packaging. Unless Hasbro suddenly changed their mind, I think those are fake as well.

Exactly why I said I think they may be fake, but Hasbro has been known to change packaging at random (see Hasbro's first wave of HMS beys, and you will see what I mean). Really, I'm only excited at the prospect that they make keep the old "Metal Fusion" beys out in Booster form. It would make it a lot easier to pick them up.

And if Hasbro Releases Poison "Zurafa" I will be so happy.

Yeah, Busujima never owned a Counter Escolpio lol.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:36 PM)Evan Wrote: And if Hasbro Releases Poison "Zurafa" I will be so happy.

Haha! Well, Poison Giraffe was nothing but an effort to make the Poison wheel 'look' better, IMO.... Only if Hasbro released a booster, with the rare bey as Basalt Aquario GB145/AD145/BD145MB/CS/WD

Well, just trying to know, is there any news about Hell Kerbecs? As that is one bey which I didn't see on ToyWiz, I am asking, just in case there have been any updates...

EDIT: Well, I meant to say that TT released Poison Giraffe, as an effort to make Poison look good. A double meaning of the word look here-
1. Poison is useless, we all know it. TT released Poison with some really useful parts, to make it 'look' good (hope you get my point).
2. The bey and the Poison wheel is beautiful...
Trying to clear all misunderstandings! Stupid
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:36 PM)Evan Wrote: And if Hasbro Releases Poison "Zurafa" I will be so happy.

Haha! Well, Poison Giraffe was nothing but an effort to make the Poison wheel 'look' better, IMO.... Only if Hasbro released a booster, with the rare bey as Basalt Aquario GB145/AD145/BD145MB/CS/WD

Metal Ball.

And that poison wheel is beautiful.
Uhh, Poison Giraffe came with S130MB, which are pretty good parts (and despite what people say, S130 is probably the best part there Tongue_out) The Clear giraffe looks sweet, and the purple poison actually looks amazingly good (Poison Serpent D125WB looks amazing IMO).
Lets see all the beys which have yet to be confirmed: Killer Beafowl, Vulcan Horuseus, Sol Blaze, Ray Gill, Screw Capricorne, Hell Kerbecs, and possibly Divine Chimera.
Ikr. I doubt those are real, but if they are holy carp I'm saving up for some boosters LOL. Poison Giraffe S130MB FTW! And dangit, the beycarrier isn't the TT one! Pinching_eyes_2 I wish this kid would start telling us about where he got the pics instead of U_U lol.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:56 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I wish this kid would start telling us about where he got the pics instead of U_U lol.

For the latest video that was posted, they come from right there :
http://www.happytoys.de/ShowThemePage-ti...BB7D820B3E

The carton "Boosters" are undoubtedly fake. You should not even be discussing them, it will just make other visitors think that they will be real.
Wow! Such a big fake that, Thanks Kai-V! Joyful_2
Um, why don't these sites put the real, packaged picture... So many people are fooled into buying fakes...
And, what is Beyblade Metal Masters Electro Battlers if the Electric beys are named Xtreme Top System?
Hahah, we all got served :
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._140693676

"Can be launched from left-spin or right-spin launchers!". And if you look at the top of the box shape at the bottom, we can clearly see just a ripcord launcher. It seems Gravity "Destroyer" comes with just a ripcord launcher.

All the other images are from Toys On Fire's website too :
http://www.toysonfire.com/bemefu.html
Hasbro keeps up the tradition of Rip Cord launchers.... Aw, I just hate this update, you know... I was looking forward to getting a Hasbro Gravity Perseus instead of the TT one... Well, hope they release the LR Beylauncher before October, because that's the month, when I can expect a new bey!
Oh well. I'm sure they will make a Beylauncher L/R or something of the sort. Hasbro left launchers are rare enough to begin with.
Did hasbro just called basalt horogium twisted tempo??!!

Man, if hasbro realeses a l/r launcher, i'll definitely buy one...
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:38 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: Did hasbro just called basalt horogium twisted tempo??!!

Are you serious ? "Twisted Tempo" has been known for several weeks now, you are really late ... Read around.

I do not know how you can seriously expect Hasbro to release a Beylauncher LR separately at this point, not only because there is absolutely no information about that yet, but especially after this.
Lol you're a little late on the whole Basalt/Twisted thing...
EDIT: Beaten.

Also Kai-V you never know with Hasbro. :\ I highly doubt they'll release it but still there's always hope right? Lol
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:38 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: Did hasbro just called basalt horogium twisted tempo??!!

Are you serious ? "Twisted Tempo" has been known for several weeks now, you are really late ... Read around.

I do not know how you can seriously expect Hasbro to release a Beylauncher LR separately at this point, not only because there is absolutely no information about that yet, but especially after this.

Well, its actually useless to expect a Beylauncher L/R from someone who has not even released a Bey Launcher L... Still, we just 'pray' that Hasbro does something. Stupid