General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Which state did you get ray striker itachi1
Please tell me someone which store to get metal masters ray striker from I Illinois
OMG! No bar? NO BAR?!!! Anyway, seriously, I wonder if the rubber will actually move during battle, but I don't think it's fair to simply shake it off as unusable. Proper testing must be done before any real conclusions are made. Also, is it just the angle, or does it seem that the Hasbro R2F is indeed a bit thicker than the TT one, or is it just me
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:18 PM)Rover Wrote: I will try and take some pictures of the new beys later today and post them in this thread. I haven't experienced the issues that Aquilla FTW has had, as the paint and plastic seem to be the same my Takara and Sonokong releases, perhaps he was unlucky and got a bey from a bad lot. I can confirm that my Hasbro CS is much more agressive than my Sonokong one when used in a BB-10. However, I have not used it enough to comment on how it wears down. I think that it is not a case of the plastic portion of the tip being smaller, but rather the rubber portion of the tip being larger (if only by a few fractions of a millimeter). Perhaps the extra rubber is Hasbro's way of preventing the part from wearing out so quickly. My prediction is that once the rubber wears a bit, it will act far more like a TT coat sharp.
Is everyone reffering mw as a noobie? R u serious?
guys i think i am very in knowledge of every thing going on now,i have TTs to compare,plus a bb-10 and such.dont start telling me im hating on hasbro is just that its so odd how hasbro is suppose to have good quality. However i dont have a TT galaxy peg. so i dont know how the paint chip as much but my other tt painted dont get chipped as easily.goin on ill post a video on youtube showing tiny white scratches on the CW. Anyways the Hasbro R2F is very wiggly in Youtube search me up hav an unboxing of galaxy of showing the R2F wigliness near the end of the vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEsqRQWPpQw
Aquila, they were probably mistaken in calling you a "noob" but they never said that you were lying about the scratches and other problems. They only meant that it was odd that your blades were of lower quality than theirs.
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dunno about plastic scratches, but Galaxy has always chipped easily...
Rover: I suspect he doesn't have a TT Galaxy to compare with, and is just assuming, like any n00b, that hasbro are carp.

@pegasismaster10: Which names didn't they have proof of?

And I am completely unsurprised that the beyblaster sucks. Stupid addon, again Uncertain I like that they release a load of stupid launchers, but still haven't given left spin anything more than a Light Launcher L Tongue_out
im a n00b because i have no knowledge of beyblade at all.....sure kid. Dont start assuming i am lil hasbro kid who use PTW. I know alot. Ive won Mayblades on Beyday going undefeated with LT, i have a BB-10 ive been around beyblade ever since Plastics.Dont start saying im stupid okay. u ppl are conceited on knowing about everything about beyblade,without properly asking the person,i consider for you to be nicer. ill put a video of the scratches later... they go away after u clean it with cloth. there more like bits of white plastic chipping off easily.
[quote='th!nk' pid='666441' dateline='1306946566']
Dunno about plastic scratches, but Galaxy has always chipped easily...
Rover: I suspect he doesn't have a TT Galaxy to compare with, and is just assuming, like any n00b, that hasbro are carp.
Well considering it has no bar in there, I might still get it, but I hope it's just a manufacturing malfunction and it will be solved soon. If it IS, I'll still buy both versions Tongue_out
@AquilaFTW
Take it via PM, don't derail the thread please. I'm sure most of us don't think your a noob.
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:59 PM)Clonetos Wrote: snagged a metal masters midnight bull and WHAT no bar?!?! um is that bad?
Midnight bull? Wer talking about Galaxy pegs R2F not Midnight bull bro....
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:20 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:59 PM)Clonetos Wrote: snagged a metal masters midnight bull and WHAT no bar?!?! um is that bad?
Midnight bull? Wer talking about Galaxy pegs R2F not Midnight bull bro....

I think he was just saying he just bought one lol.
Also Clonetos, Midnight sucks, it's one of the worst wheels next to Torch. :\
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I think he was just saying he just bought one lol.
Also Clonetos, Midnight sucks, it's one of the worst wheels next to Torch. :\

Woah, its not one of the worst. It actually has pretty decent smash attack. Nowhere near top-tier, but definitely not near the bottom. Just clearing up a misconception
Ahh my bad. It's just way too light. Thanks for clearing that up.
I think Torch might be the new Dark. Or is that too mean?
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:34 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: OMG! No bar? NO BAR?!!! Anyway, seriously, I wonder if the rubber will actually move during battle, but I don't think it's fair to simply shake it off as unusable. Proper testing must be done before any real conclusions are made.
With the older RFs that had no bar, after some use the rubber starts going into the plastic tip. If you launch too high, it can really get stuck in there. So, people are just judging it due to already having something similar.
my friendjust found cyber peg torch aries inferno sag and counter leone at wal-mart mabye the new beys will come on the next shipment! Smile (i live in michigan)
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:09 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3Kfvrnk...er&list=UL
white marks proof

I personally did not see much.
What Kai-V said. And personally what does it matter that they get white scratches? You're going to use them, and you can't even see them when they're spinning. Beys are going to have marks regardless of what you do, unless you put them together, and just display them. They don't affect the bey at all either so durr :v
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:56 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I think Torch might be the new Dark. Or is that too mean?

Nope. Unlike dark, torch has potential. It's just to damn light. I've been able to get some decent results with it, paired with a metal face.
My Midnight Bull Unboxing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1qLOAmluo

I'm probably wrong on most of what I said XD If I am, correct me. If I'm not, awesome.
I found some bolt blast stadiums the other day. Unhappy I was hoping for something decent, but nope, it's got an in graving in it. Why Hasbro?

If they end up releasing it without the in graving in it, it seems more balanced than Max Stampede, just from the angles I saw (seems more like a bowl)
Hasbro + "cool" gimmicks = fail.
I still wish they would release something like a TT Attack, but with big pockets where the 3 places the beys go out are.
The Hasbro r2f does indeed have a more loose fit between the rubber and the plastic. However, anyone with a r2f in front of them will notice that the point where the rubber of the tip leaves the plastic portion is in fact rectangular, thus preventing any rotation. As far as the rubber of the tip coming loose and being pushed back into the plastic part of the tip, I suppose that only time will tell.

Additionally does anyone recognize what mold Hasbro's Ray and Galaxy are? Especially Galaxy, because as far as I can tell they actually altered the shape of the slopes on the side and made the entire outer edge of the wheel thicker, neither of which are small changes. Also, if anyone wants more pictures of anything, just ask.

I'll repost all the pics in case anybody missed them in my last post:

[/quote]
For those saying the fact that there is no bar on the Hasbro R2F has a simple solution, which can also be a tough one. In one video on YouTube, there was one person who had a TT RF without the bar that was pushed in a ton, so he took a small enough button to shove down the rubber and still be able to fit in the well of the track and bottom. So, that could also be a solution to the R2F w/o the bar problem. Also, where in the world are you guys finding Metal Masters, I've checked every Walmart, Target, Meijer, and TRU I've been near and NADA.
@AquilaFTW, FWIW, I’m not a kid, but yeah, I was wrong to assume you were a noob. It was because of what you said about hasbro being "lazy", a sentiment pretty much exclusive to newbies. I apologise.

The white marks are weird, is there plastic missing from the wheel once it's cleaned up?
Unlike the others, I CAN make them out in your video.

And maybe Galaxy chipped easier because hasbro altered some of those angles, if they're making more contact they'll chip faster.

Rover: TT RF's have the rectangular bit, it doesn't stop them working lose, at least, not from shifting in their place while spinning resulting in sluggish movement.

@Coasters "R" us: That would be illegal modification.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: Rover: TT RF's have the rectangular bit, it doesn't stop them working lose, at least, not from shifting in their place while spinning resulting in sluggish movement.

I see, hence why the bar was added. I have no idea why Hasbro would take the time to alter the mold seemingly for the worse. That is completely bizarre, but these are the people who decided that Twisted Tempo would be a great name for a Beyblade.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: @Coasters "R" us: That would be illegal modification.
Thanks, 2 things on that:
1. It's good that I didn't even do it.
2. I probably won't even enter any WBO tourneys anyway (sadly Unhappy)
A solution that everyone knows to stop the wear progress is clear coating the rubber series.
Why'd I tell you, I'm pretty sure you all know it!