General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(May. 28, 2011  6:10 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I don't see anything new...

Ray striker, thermal lacerta, and the old beys in the metal masters packaging are in stock.
Galaxy4Ever confirmed that metal masters starters are now in the US. He texted me. But he didnt tell me what store. Galaxy also said the CS moves like an RF fresh outta the box. She sent me a vid thru the fone. What a dissapointment Hasbro T___T
(May. 28, 2011  6:07 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Has anyone seen the boosters in stores? If so, how much do they cost, USD please

I haven't seen them in stores, but I'm sure they cost around $4.99-$5.99.
I liked Galaxy Pegasus buttt Ray Striker okay.....CS is like RF Uncertain
[Image: HY31672AAlg.jpg]

Looks like the tornado battlers use regular launchers. That also means they're compatible with the beylaunchers. Not that I'm going to buy one or anything.
AHAHAHAHA, what the hell is the point of those things?!?

Also, man, boosters over here are like 12AU, which is like 11.50US. Does someone want to tell hasbro that the exchange rate has changed over the last 5-10 years? Or actually, ANY company? No? Okay, carry on killing my bank balance.
Well it Confirmed metal Masters came to my Location....But There tricks you have to do with Cs i think you need to Bank with it
I sort of like a Agg. CS compared to a Defense one. Though, those Tornado Battlers look very weird. I guess there's no customizing in them. All of them will have the same height due to the fact that they are "tornadoes".
(May. 28, 2011  6:54 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I sort of like a Agg. CS compared to a Defense one. Though, those Tornado Battlers look very weird. I guess there's no customizing in them. All of them will have the same height due to the fact that they are "tornadoes".
Well it Like from starters ray unicorno it Barely Sharp. So Will Booster ray Striker will have it Sharper tip or Hasbro Fail making Tips?????
hasbro tips suck i luanched pegasis with rf and it completely was completely destroyed.but it caused me to discover rhf
(May. 28, 2011  6:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: AHAHAHAHA, what the hell is the point of those things?!?

Also, man, boosters over here are like 12AU, which is like 11.50US. Does someone want to tell hasbro that the exchange rate has changed over the last 5-10 years? Or actually, ANY company? No? Okay, carry on killing my bank balance.

How much are starter packs in Australia? 11.50 is more than we pay for a starter pack, outrageous
(May. 28, 2011  7:14 PM)shotz Wrote: hasbro tips suck i luanched pegasis with rf and it completely was completely destroyed.but it caused me to discover rhf
are you saying RF Sucks? no some Package with RF can be Bent i Brought R2F and Rf new and it Good no Bent or Etc.
(May. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: How much are starter packs in Australia? 11.50 is more than we pay for a starter pack, outrageous

$15, iirc. It's crazeh.

And, btw, a defensive CS is generally better for actual top tier combo's, so it'd probably be better if it were that...

Also, has anyone figured out what the hell these Tornado Battlers are for?
(May. 28, 2011  7:18 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  7:16 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: How much are starter packs in Australia? 11.50 is more than we pay for a starter pack, outrageous

$15, iirc. It's crazeh.

And, btw, a defensive CS is generally better for actual top tier combo's, so it'd probably be better if it were that...

Also, has anyone figured out what the hell these Tornado Battlers are for?

ToyWiz description -

Details (Description): Tornado Eagle is taller than normal Beyblades and is designed for angled attacks. It can move out of Beystadium penalty pockets and has a narrow Tip for Stamina.

Heh, Poison Serpent - Pre-Order Ships July
"Move out of beystadium penalty pockets"- LolHasbro.
And the angled attack thing is pretty whacky. I might buy one for laffs, if I have money at the time.
UPDATE: Thermal Lacerta Unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_0l72dp...er&list=UL

So what do you guys think?
(May. 28, 2011  8:47 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: UPDATE: Thermal Lacerta Unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_0l72dp...er&list=UL

So what do you guys think?

Well, I like how you can see through the back of the box. Anyway, not much to expect here. It's just the peculiar order in which they released them. Why didn't they release Galaxy, Ray, and Meteo together? Why did they release Thermal Lacerta?
I just saw the Ray Striker Unboxing. From the sides, you can barely see plastic at all. I guess we'll just have to see how it does.
I'll give a review of the Hasbro CS. First of all i luv this CS. Fresh outta the box it's super fast and agg. But then after 4 rounds it turns defense. So when I tested earth bull when it ft hit by LT it went ultra crazy then it was outta the woahhh I like was woahhh. Let's move on to Ray shall we? Ok the outer part of ray, the slopes are a bit wider than TT but inside the surface, its thin. But heavier than TT. I think I discovered mold 3 it has some crazy KOs and mold 3 of cs?

So meanwhile Ray Unicorno (Striker) from hasbro is a must buy.!
Bother.... Kinda don't like the sound of that CS.... I'll have to pick one up myself when I get paid next, I think... BLUGH.
WARNING! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ SOME INSANE NEWS. I went to toys 'r' us, AND THEY HAD THUNDER LIBRA!!!! (in california, USA) and at target, I saw a glimpse of the hasbro angle compass/grip combo!!!
Hm.... that's good to know. I'm not to worried for the CS as much as Ray. How is the attack on it? Is it possible to weigh both of them and tell me the weights? I really need someone to test a Mold 3 Ray. As far as the Thermal Lacerta I posted above, there is no difference.
I dont have a scale. Sry =L. But it shows reallllyy good potential.
(May. 28, 2011  11:45 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: WARNING! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ SOME INSANE NEWS. I went to toys 'r' us, AND THEY HAD THUNDER LIBRA!!!! (in california, USA) and at target, I saw a glimpse of the hasbro angle compass/grip combo!!!

proof?