General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I don't know. Let's just pray that Hasbro doesn't do more of these name changes.
Hasbro will most likely rename hell to Helios.

Helios Cerberus instead of Hell Kerbecks. I'm ok with this.

Helios Kerbecks is nice too.
Thats nice. Better than "hell" IMO. But where did u get the info?
It's just me speculating.
imagine using hasbros to be expected battle fusion wheel with the striker energy ring we could make a bey called battle striker
I feel so dumb right now. I think "Thunder" was supposed be a simplified renaming of "Infinity". (Not that any of you care or anything).
Hasbro is releasing galaxy pegasus, ray striker (unicorno) and thermal lacerta on may

this is the release date (but they might release earlier or later)
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:30 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Hasbro is releasing galaxy pegasus, ray striker (unicorno) and thermal lacerta on may

That is not a release date since it can be earlier or later ... There are no release dates with Hasbro.
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:30 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Hasbro is releasing galaxy pegasus, ray striker (unicorno) and thermal lacerta on may

That is not a release date since it can be earlier or later ... There are no release dates with Hasbro.

Hahaha its funny cause its true. Oh and hasbro completely ruined the name of ray unicorno by ray striker. I thought turning killer into evil was a mistake. Boy I was wrong thins is a terrable change

http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/Toy-Fair-2011.cfm
it says that it's coming out fall 2011 in US. But us Canadians are getting it earlier Grin
My theory on Unicorno's renaming is that Beyblade is a toy marketed towards boys 8-12, who would see Ray Unicorno D125CS and be like:
"Unicorns are for wussies! I get this manly jumping bey instead!"
Hence, Striker. The manliest name for a top hasbro could think of.
On another note, I am Amazingly exited for the triple battle set. The gold meteo is gonna go perfectly with my goldenrod 90 track.
But the problem is...what if in the show?
It shows a Unicorn not a something called Striker...
u guys look at this http://www.toywiz.com/galaxypegasus.html
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:43 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: u guys look at this http://www.toywiz.com/galaxypegasus.html

Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasus's Pre-Order. Whats New ?
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeburngasher90wd.html
They typed 80 instead of 85.
i was just letting everyone know
on that other thread it said thaat there are pictures of these metal masters on faceBook? if so where?
I wish the new staduim with the 3 pits did not have those grooves.

I think that the people at hasbro might have changed Unicorno to Striker becuase beyblade is geared mostly twards guys (I think it is unisex but that is off topic) and so they probably thought, what boy would play with a unicorn? Its just my theory.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:45 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I wish the new staduim with the 3 pits did not have those grooves.

I think that the people at hasbro might have changed Unicorno to Striker becuase beyblade is geared mostly twards guys (I think it is unisex but that is off topic) and so they probably thought, what boy would play with a unicorn? Its just my theory.

thats a logical theory
I just wish they would change more :\
Takara Tomy is in a league of its own compared to the Hasbro beys
i just saw a really CARPY ray stricker at my local walmart
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:01 PM)ldragowolf Wrote: i just saw a really CARPY ray stricker at my local walmart

no way -they cant be out yet i dont even know what the packaging looks like
Toy wiz got the option of build your own bey with the parts they have. Even if it is really overpriced, the idea is nice. If only they included their season 2 beys.... I would so use it.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:51 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:45 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I wish the new staduim with the 3 pits did not have those grooves.

thats a logical theory
I just wish they would change more :\
Takara Tomy is in a league of its own compared to the Hasbro beys

I think both compaines have their ups and downs. I dislike how much hasbro changes things but I like the quality of their beys. I wish they would just stick to takara tomy's designs and names and keep up the better materials. Also they should THINK about their products and test them a bit better (How did all that paint on the bottom of stadiums pass inspection? and not to mention the rev and wind up launcher carpyness??)
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:23 PM)NightWolf Wrote: rev and wind up launcher carpyness??)

the rev up launcher is actually better then the beylauncher... <- offtopic
I doubt they changed the name because it's not boy oriented. Pegasus isn't the most manly of things either (in fact, when I think Pegasus, I think Mini Moon in Sailor Moon after the winged horse of course), and that's stayed. Heck, one of Hasbro's Transformers are called Unicron, which is a name parody on Unicorn.
I can't wait for the IR spin control beyblades cuz you can control them