General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Awesome! Well anyway it seems like the electronic tops will be pointless as of they use the old launchers and nothing new except pointless sounds and lights. They also cost 9.99 which is higher for a useless add on.

My friend tried to trade me an electronic for an metal
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Carvings? You have one?

well heres a video with a cute boy that has the stadium and explains a little about beylade. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZukQzs3QsE8 hes so funny, and when you see the light going in the arena, you see carvings but three lines. i think its for attacks types so they can dodge the carvings.
Well, it looks like burning firestrike is pointless now.
I thought that was already known hah, I've been seeing that in stores for weeks.
Well im guessing that's not in America. All I see here are MXS (Which I need to get a new one, mine has dents in it 0_o I'm an abusive parent)
Has anyone seen that Inferno Saggitario? And right below the pic (entertainmentearth.com) Its Counter Leone145D*I think*. Man I feel impressed with HAsbro now. Joyful_3
The world tourney are coming!
wahhhh but their has not been any hasbro official tournoments.our are you talking about japan.
(Feb. 04, 2011  1:00 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: nice and that does look like a counter wheel.you cant see the tip of inferno but i guesing the track is atleast 125.
It'll be Inferno Sagittario 145S.

[Image: 145s.jpg]

(Feb. 04, 2011  1:06 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wahhhh but their has not been any hasbro official tournoments.our are you talking about japan.
Qualifiers this summer:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyblade/1...2117911869
im not a face book guy please direct me exactly to it.but nice i might qualifie if i can.
(Feb. 04, 2011  1:04 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: The world tourney are coming!
Lol, they said that the Tournaments would start in Spring and the World championships would be this fall! Now they are saying we have to wait until Summer? These Tournaments will probably never happen...
i wounder for the tournament if they will use the same stadiums like the origional world championships.
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Carvings? You have one?

My Last Tourny Had It As The Last Arena.
The Curves Mess Up All Types.
ROCK SCORPIO DECK SET! http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...src=endeca COMES WITH A SCORPIO AND A DECK SET! its like the saggitario starter but with a scorpio and a tourney deck!
im going to get it just for the deck and another scorpio.
They had to ruin the design of the Deck Set as well ? Why ... Also that set is seriously just horrible.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They had to ruin the design of the Deck Set as well ? Why ... Also that set is seriously just horrible.

i kinda like it, except for the fact I(my bother) already have rock scorpio
You should not even have a Rock Escolpio, that Beyblade is so useless ...
It would be nice, if only it was a different design and came with a better Bey.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should not even have a Rock Escolpio, that Beyblade is so useless ...

we know, its just we bought allot of good beyblades and wanted to get ones that we thought looked cool for just this one time (and my brother chose Rock Escolpio because he likes it), is there anything wrong with that?
for me, scorpio is on my top ten uncostomized beyblade list (#9) and ill just get it for the heck of it.
It is as if you did not learn anything from conversing on this forum, but OK ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  7:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is as if you did not learn anything from conversing on this forum, but OK ...

who, me? <- offtopic
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:06 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: who, me? <- offtopic

No, mostly DarkBlader237.
Hasbro Wrote:?Turn up?

Wait, what?