General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It's likely a copyright or trademark issue, but occasionally Hasbro do something silly. Makes me wonder what Shining God and Bloody Devil would have been called if they made it out over here.
Has anyone ever noticed that the Two-packs in the American Beyblade reshuffles (Flame Bull, Storm Leone, Killer Pisces, etc.) have this bizarre color scheme? I say bizarre because the two-packs have one Beyblade with a couple of tracks and tips that have identical colors also seen in other available 2-packs. For example, the Semi-Flat tip included with Rock Aquario is piano black while the tracks included with Rock Gasher/Cancer, and Dark Libra have perfectly matching hues. This does not end at those, Storm Leone's Hole Flat is piano black as well. There must be some secret trick Hasbro has up their sleeves. Maybe they will have a "special customization" roster sold with the next season of Beyblade Metal Fusion/Fight?
What do you mean? I don't really understand what you're getting at with the "special customization" thing.
Okay, I worded that wrong.

Rock Aquario has a Piano Black SF tip, but the other parts are not

Dark Libra has the Eternal (wide) defense track which is Piano black, the other parts are not

The Storm Aries has a piano black energy wheel, but the other parts are not.

I assume there's supposed to be a secret prized customization, I like wild-mass-guessing.

OKAY OKAY OKAY, maybe there is, maybe there isn't. Just a creative guess I came up with.... I think.
Most likely it's just to improve collectability, to get people to buy multiples in order to get a Bey with a consistent colour scheme.
I knew i should have bought those stupid 2 packs.
But i really don't want to buy them unless both of them come as reshuffles.
Until one of the beys comes with a black wheel I think it's safe to say that it isn't a secret plot.
I'd actually be interested in picking up the Dragon Emperor Soaring Bitestrike set, since that has a lot of useful parts in it. In fact both Beys are, while certainly not top-tier, actually fairly good. Most others already contain parts I'm either not interested in, or already have.

I like the transparent launchers, and the special paint applications on the vanilla blades' clear wheels. I think I'd prefer to swap out the other Bey and the two Light Launchers for a Beylauncher R/L and a couple of extra parts or a metal face. Maybe even make them reshuffle only sets.

Actually that would fill a completely different niche and they'd be better off having both types of set alongside one another.
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:33 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Dragon Emperor Soaring Bitestrike

And Almost Everyone Says "Hyper" Is a Bad Name...
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:42 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: And Almost Everyone Says "Hyper" Is a Bad Name...
They sound a lot better in Japanese obviously, especially with a good voice actor ...
http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuga#B...hing_Moves
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:42 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: And Almost Everyone Says "Hyper" Is a Bad Name...
They sound a lot better in Japanese obviously, especially with a good voice actor ...
http://mfbeyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuga#B...hing_Moves

Heh,Of Course
In English It Sounds Like a Little Kid's Made Up Power Ranger Move.
I spoke to my local toys R us today. They dont have a single top and they say that they dont have a chance of getting them in untill the 1st of this year. So keep up your hopes untill then, all the people who seem to be having a hard time finding certain ones.

i also spoke to hasbro on the phone. they say they are having "problems" getting them out.
Well, they should stop producing every beyblade as a starter, and start making random booster packs. Maybe then they wouldn't have so many problems.

Devote all the machines used to make the launchers and ripcords into machines for making beyblades.
Then what about the new 5-8 ur old bladders that are only allowed to buy beys not accessories.
Who bout that. JUST STOP HATING HASBRO FOR WHAT THEY DO.
In order to end all posting on hasbro beyblade market distribution, ill explain it

Hasbro releases everything in waves. While we ourselves tend not to see it, beyblades are manufactured in the factories at certain times according to waves.

Hasbro treats every beyblade the same, as long as ig has the same price tag. To give in example, Wave #X includes beyblades A,B,C single packs. However, that does not mean each area gets the same # of each bey. One area might get 79 As, 3 Bs, and 18 Cs. Another area might receive 2 As, 98 Bs, and no Cs. My point is that even if they beys themselves are different, as long as they are the same type of product, every distribution area will receive the same # of beys, but the # of different types of beys will vary, since as long as each area gets the same exact # of. Beys, hasbro could give a carp who has more/less of what

Also remember that bey distribution is different in each area so while the west may have earth virgos, the east may not, for example

I here by declare that this should never have to be re-explained again. EVER
Agreeing with Ra. Stop being unnecisarily biased agianst hasbro
Yo dawg, distributors order products in quantities that THEY WANT from manufacturers. Then franchises request certain quantities of product from the central organization, further scrambling what products make it into the mix.
And it's a good thing every Hasbro bey comes with a Launcher, they don't want kids buying their toy and then not being able to use it : \
Accesability is usually good.
Never said anything about a launcher unless that part was addressed at someone else
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:01 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Never said anything about a launcher unless that part was addressed at someone else

that was directed to Omega12 Smile
Hasbro might release things by wave, but it LOOKS like they release by individual BB-## popularity. Uncertain
But it gets places eventually. It's just a matter of how many months it takes.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yo dawg, distributors order products in quantities that THEY WANT from manufacturers. Then franchises request certain quantities of product from the central organization, further scrambling what products make it into the mix.
And it's a good thing every Hasbro bey comes with a Launcher, they don't want kids buying their toy and then not being able to use it : \
Accesability is usually good.
If a kid can't figure out that they need a launcher then I don't know what to say... oh wait, this is America I'm talking about.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:55 AM)REtread Wrote: Hasbro might release things by wave, but it LOOKS like they release by individual BB-## popularity. Uncertain

See, I will explain that along with why I partialy disagree with Mcfrown.

Leftover stock from each wave

If beys were truely distributed on popularity, then why are there 100 dark wolves in my local toysrus? An employee told me they were all selling except that particular bey. He also told me that when new beys arrive, its just random ones of each kind of product in a box (like 100 single packs in a box but beys insode each pack don't matter)

As a result, some waves overlap due to leftover stock. Cdeating the illusion that beys are being released individualy with no sales pattern.

Personally, don't take what this employee said too literaly. He didn't seem to enjoy his job all that much. He was helpful and all, but the way he answered me was waaay to relaxed and seemed like me asking him was a burden.
...How many actual Beyblading experts do you know at your area?
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:38 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:55 AM)REtread Wrote: Hasbro might release things by wave, but it LOOKS like they release by individual BB-## popularity. Uncertain

See, I will explain that along with why I partialy disagree with Mcfrown.

Leftover stock from each wave

If beys were truely distributed on popularity, then why are there 100 dark wolves in my local toysrus? An employee told me they were all selling except that particular bey. He also told me that when new beys arrive, its just random ones of each kind of product in a box (like 100 single packs in a box but beys insode each pack don't matter)

As a result, some waves overlap due to leftover stock. Cdeating the illusion that beys are being released individualy with no sales pattern.

Personally, don't take what this employee said too literaly. He didn't seem to enjoy his job all that much. He was helpful and all, but the way he answered me was waaay to relaxed and seemed like me asking him was a burden.
This is my understanding of how waves work. Further to what was said earlier each box should contain the same selection, so you would always have 3 of toy A in a box, 2 of toy B and 1 of toy C, since they're ordered from the factories in specific quantities, they'll be cast in proportion to the requirements, and each one should be leaving the production line at about the same time. If not by design then individual boxed assortments should be the same, or close enough, due to toys coming off the production line in certain numbers and being packed at about the same time.
I'm pretty sure they take at least some care to ensure that no assortment contains a disproportionate number of one item. (shame Mattell evidently couldn't do the same with He Man, ZING)
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:22 PM)REtread Wrote: ...How many actual Beyblading experts do you know at your area?

Are you kidding? None. I asked a TRU employee. What more do you want?
PRINCEcharming:maybe..I do like ur theory as well. Both are valid
I'm pretty sure this hasn't been mentioned yet, but Toywiz now has a picture of the burning firestrike stadium. It's a very unclear picture though.

Still no bigger pictures of the metal system remakes though...